www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:17 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: TJ JUST OPENED!!!!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:05 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:49 pm
Posts: 315
Location: Meridian, ID
boobyhunter69 wrote:
Adelita's and Chicago opened up 2 days ago. Hopefully Hong Kong will be open soon as well!

Nice, makes me feel better about moving back west where flights to S.D. are cheap and quicker.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: TJ JUST OPENED!!!!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:39 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:54 am
Posts: 9
sb_boise wrote:
boobyhunter69 wrote:
Adelita's and Chicago opened up 2 days ago. Hopefully Hong Kong will be open soon as well!

Nice, makes me feel better about moving back west where flights to S.D. are cheap and quicker.

Lucky. I used to be on the West Coast but moved a few years ago to East Coast. Ticket prices are the same either going to San Diego or SJO. I miss Hong Kong. Some of the most fun I've ever had was in TJ.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: TJ JUST OPENED!!!!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:02 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:26 am
Posts: 1481
Haven’t been to TJ in over 50 years when I was stationed out there in the marine corps. Fun place.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: TJ JUST OPENED!!!!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:01 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:49 pm
Posts: 315
Location: Meridian, ID
boobyhunter69 wrote:
sb_boise wrote:
boobyhunter69 wrote:
Adelita's and Chicago opened up 2 days ago. Hopefully Hong Kong will be open soon as well!

Nice, makes me feel better about moving back west where flights to S.D. are cheap and quicker.

Lucky. I used to be on the West Coast but moved a few years ago to East Coast. Ticket prices are the same either going to San Diego or SJO. I miss Hong Kong. Some of the most fun I've ever had was in TJ.


I did notice the similarities in ticket prices between Orlando to C.R. and Orlando to S.D. ( though slightly cheaper to S.D. if you're more West )
Just can't take the humidity ( and the insects ).

What part of the east coast did you move to and do you like it ?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: TJ JUST OPENED!!!!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:18 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:54 am
Posts: 9
sb_boise wrote:
I did notice the similarities in ticket prices between Orlando to C.R. and Orlando to S.D. ( though slightly cheaper to S.D. if you're more West )
Just can't take the humidity ( and the insects ).

What part of the east coast did you move to and do you like it ?

I'm in the DC area. It's alright, but I definitely miss the West Coast. Being in DC is nice because it's sort of central location so everything is a sort short trip like NYC, Boston, Toronto, and Orlando/Miami.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: TJ JUST OPENED!!!!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:23 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:54 am
Posts: 9
Just saw on Twitter that Hong Kong is open in TJ!! Looks like my next destination after CR.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2



All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:



Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group