www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:14 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:02 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Sometimes I'm not quite sure where to post a topic but I'll give this one a try.

Just curious — newbie question — first time in country... if it's legal in CR isn't there going to be some p2p all over the place? Say up in La Fortuna for instance? Or any number of tourist friendly destinations? I expect to be floating around for a while in a car. exploring the various horizons. Between purposeful mongering in SJO and Jaco, I like the idea of random encounters. I like a surprise and a bit of the challenge of making contact. Anyone have experience with this experience?

In Thailand I had the best time with a stunner on a Pi-Pi island. It's not a mongering destination by ANY means and yet there she was. I Romania I also had a random meeting at a coffee shop. It was like a pick up but I was frankly glad to learn she was working so as to avoid the girlfriend trap. We were together 2 weeks. Anyway, you get the idea. Oh, I banged a student on the overnight train in Thailand, too. She took a $ tip with a nod and a wink.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:11 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

There may be p4p everywhere but it's not available to gringos in most places. Tamarindo will have a couple of hookers working the bars. They will make themselves known. And it won't be cheap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:08 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Good luck with your plans for random encounters in La Fortuna, or any other similar rural town...unless you are 18 and hang out with the teenagers at the local salon de bailes...and then you might get into other sorts of trouble!

Don't overthink it and don't complicate your life...if you are going to places other than San Jose and vicinity or Jaco, BYO or plan on being on your own :wink: