www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:00 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: ATV TOUR-WARNING...
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:53 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

last day in San Jose--had a great week--beautiful place...beautiful girls...will post more about it at home..

but wanted to warn guys about the ATV Tour-Paraiso Adventures--CRT sponsor....I booked online before I got here.....they didn`t answer an email question just before I came..then day I got here and next day--called all 3 numbers..no answeres...called morning of tour..no answer...and then no show for pickup on the actual day of tour....

so I think they have gone belly up--but site still seems to be working and may still take your reservation and credit card...

Post subject: Re: ATV TOUR-WARNING...
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:33 am 
Site Admin

Thanks for the Feedback, We will check with them and remove if necessary!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:26 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

That guy is as shady as it gets, the tour is UN SAFE, no brakes, and u spend alot of time watching the guy try to fix them as they break down...

IMO should have been removed a long time ago...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:28 am 
If you get a charge on your card you should be able to dispute the charge and get it reversed without any problem.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:40 pm 

Wow, this is sad. In 08 three of us did this tour & it was one of the most enjoyable things I did on the trip.
Well excluding chicas.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:25 pm 

Stratone wrote:
Wow, this is sad. In 08 three of us did this tour & it was one of the most enjoyable things I did on the trip.
Well excluding chicas.

i agree, it was alot of fun..... till they broke down.... i would do it again if i heard some positive feed back, i hear there is a great 1 in Jaco, if anyone can recommend 1 that would be great...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:53 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Location: NFM--Geezers, cowpokes and the working poor--yeeha!
Ydogi wrote:
Stratone wrote:
Well excluding chicas.

i agree, it was alot of fun..... till they broke down.... i would do it again if i heard some positive feed back, i hear there is a great 1 in Jaco, if anyone can recommend 1 that would be great...

Been a couple of years since my brother and I did it but there was a good ATV tour/sales shop right next to the Cruz Roja station (south end of town on the main drag). Stuff changes but they seem to have gotten bigger and more expansive--usually a good sign.
http://www.jacobeachadventuretoursatvbu ... arica.com/

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:27 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Looks like a great find JazzBro going to have to check them out. Would love to bang around one of those 4 x 4 buggies. Wonder if the price is for the buggie or per person in them.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:58 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Any recent updates on the ATV Tour? Coming down in a few weeks with a newbie friend and he/we would like to do the tour, but will avoid if we perceive potential problems.

Did this tour a few years ago and it was awesome.

Thanks

ICE

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:57 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

i am also looking for an update. I did this tour a few years ago and it was awesome.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:12 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Peter123 wrote:
last day in San Jose--had a great week--beautiful place...beautiful girls...will post more about it at home..

but wanted to warn guys about the atv tours las vegas-Paraiso Adventures--CRT sponsor....I booked online before I got here.....they didn`t answer an email question just before I came..then day I got here and next day--called all 3 numbers..no answeres...called morning of tour..no answer...and then no show for pickup on the actual day of tour....

so I think they have gone belly up--but site still seems to be working and may still take your reservation and credit card...

In my opinion you have to complain about that company. They do fraud with you. You can give all the detail about that company in Police or local Authority.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:29 am 

mark1992 wrote:
Peter123 wrote:

but wanted to warn guys about the atv tours las vegas-Paraiso Adventures--CRT sponsor....I booked online before I got here.....they didn`t answer an email question just before I came..then day I got here and next day--called all 3 numbers..no answeres...called morning of tour..no answer...and then no show for pickup on the actual day of tour....

In my opinion you have to complain about that company. They do fraud with you. You can give all the detail about that company in Police or local Authority.

Talk about resurrecting a necro-post!

Peter123 wrote:
Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:53 pm

Quote:
Peter123 Last visited: Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:55 pm

Any opinion or observation in the post above is purely presented for entertainment purposes and does not promote "sexual tourism" or "human trafficking". The laws of Costa Rica apply to all activities in Costa Rica. No warranty is expressed or implied. Void where prohibited by law. Your experience, observations or perspective may be different.

In exile in pu*sy prison

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:04 am 

[IMG]http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160805/10f0ab7e42aa72481a489479b8084a12.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution.