www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:07 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 267 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 18  Next
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:40 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

I haven't had not 1 CRT member to take me up on the FREE airport shuttle. I have on other forum but not this one. Here' s some valid reasons for using my FREE service.

1. I am close to the airport, San Rafael De Heredia.
2. I am a Gringo from North Florida, living in Costa Rica for 6 years now and coming down here for 8 now, therefore, I speak 3 languages...(English, Spanish and Redneck)
3. I know my way around Costa Rica
4. I email my clients with a photo of myself, so they know what to look for at the airport. I have never missed a pickup.
5. Hell of a lot cheaper than a taxi.

Let me know if I can be of service to anyone. I can't drive in San Jose on Friday's for 6 am - 7 pm because of my license plate restriction.

Also, have a big supply of Stun Guns, Pepper Sprays and Pepper Spray Guns f/sale

TBD
The Bigg Dogg

Add a little spice to you life.This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No "Sex tourism or travel" promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided any compensation for this hopefully entertaining contribution. Any posts regarding any event or hotel item are just my humble opinions only.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:51 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

I think folks might be a little suspicious of "free" Lucky. Nothing is free in CR.

Scoping out Tica heels wit the flaca feels/
No novia para me cause its extra fee, not "free"/
Gonna get a Pura Vida meeta not a gringa skeeza/
Dis is how it goes wit hoes in Santa Joe's/
No need for the true player/just a true payer
Ya dig?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:16 am 

Jett wrote:
I think folks might be a little suspicious of "free" Lucky. Nothing is free in CR.

I guarantee this one is. No charge what so ever. I do accept tips. Like I said, other forums have used me. What's the hold up?

TBD
The Bigg Dogg

Add a little spice to you life.This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No "Sex tourism or travel" promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided any compensation for this hopefully entertaining contribution. Any posts regarding any event or hotel item are just my humble opinions only.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:06 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Quote:
What's the hold up?

as the old saying goes "If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:34 am 

SinCity wrote:
Quote:
What's the hold up?

I am picking up a fellow CRTer tomorrow from the airport. I'll get him to post on how his experience was.

TBD
The Bigg Dogg

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:14 pm 

SinCity wrote:
Quote:
What's the hold up?

Special thanks to N.H. Hank and Ron who were the 1st 2 CRT members to use my Free Shuttle. Thanks guys.

TBD

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:41 am 

I made last minute arrangements with One Lucky Dog for an SJO pick up ( due to wingman being hamock bound)

He was on time even though I gave hime the wrong flight # :oops:

No problems and he knows his way around very well

gave hime a few bucks for gas and he was happy, there are some good honest people in the world

Thanks Dog

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:54 am 

Enjoyed meeting you Hank and getting reacquainted with Ron. It was a pleasure. See you guys at the S.L.

TBD

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:50 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Just wanted to say that SID is the man.. Met him at the SL last weekend and he hooked me up with a ride to the airport when I left.. he knows his stuff.. Looking forward to hanging with him again when I get back there.. For all you newbies, contact SID when you get down there and you wont regret it. He will take good care of you...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:02 pm 

OK,
Who is SID?? Is he PVT or OLD, WTF IDFK who is this guy?? :shock: :shock: Maybe some contact details :idea: :idea: :idea: .
Regards, 911 Driver

The happy hour is a device either for getting rid of social obligations hurriedly en masse or for making overtures toward more serious social relationships, as in the etiquette of whoring.- Brooks Atkinson

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:12 am 
Just Learning The Gulch!

I too have used Sid, aka TBD, The Bigg Dogg, One Lucky Dogg. He doesn't charge a fare at all. I just tip him. I've use him to and from the airport. Always on time, no waiting and he really know his way around the country. Would make a good wing man for newbies.

Frank, giving men a hard time since 2007
Brand E.D. Meds

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:09 pm 

thanks Frank (longp3404), chillnngrillin and tassie go. All use me this week. Something to think about as the Halloween and Christmas parties near, how about using me as a designated driver? Again it's Just4Tips, no fare. Thanks for all the supoort from fellow CRT members.

TBD
The Bigg Dogg, Just4Tips No Fare Shuttle and Transport

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:31 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

hey 911, sid runs a service called just4tips and his call name is oneluckydog... Good luck and have fun

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:09 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Sid picked me up 10/16 right on time. Like catching a ride from a friend.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:44 am 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Blackhawk wrote:
Sid picked me up 10/16 right on time. Like catching a ride from a friend.

This is my experience as well. On time (which is unexpected in a third world country ), and a give guy. though i believe there's one service we all undertook sometimes. Itinerary...who really knows your itinerary? The real one. I had the occasion of seeing a nice dressed tico sleeping probably the biggest bender of his life on the street. If that or something else would happened to us, where or who would be the start? What im saying is that it is good to have someone in country that you can share your plan with and get feedback from who is currently local versus just getting back.

Now only if he'd had dating service...or would that be pimping ?

Yes I believe in God, Jesus, Holy Spirit...But Im pretty sure he knows Im not perfect

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 267 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 18  Next