www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Mon Jun 03, 2024 8:00 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 3:52 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

I am a new on line and not computor savey.. I found an old post "When whores Go Bad and can find it anywhere. I ran in to the very lady warned about in that post and want to put an update on line as she is alive and well and still up to the old tricks it was posted a year or so back and I saw it too late. I found it too late after I had a bad experience and want to update a warning.. any advice appreciated.. I have searched her name to no avail.. the post acutally had her full name and cedula number. Help Please... the name was Maria del Carmen Martinez Mora she should be back on the street June 2013, has worked Jaco, DR. Sportsmans, Balmoral in Gulch. Big probems avoid them at all costs.. this one is trouble. I found the original post dated Feb. 19 2011.
posted in Massage Parlors, clubs and ******* topic. She is very out of control with drinking to say the least. Will threaten to call police or claim you hit her. Shakes down for money.... RUN for you life if you see her. Has definate history... of big trouble.. this one is not qualified for a GFE. I knew better but she looked so sweet and want to change her life... total BS...Been here years read the warnings but still got bit. Now older and even wiser.
I make the confession to you all to let you know that even with your guard up a good one can get the best of you in a weak moment and she is slick as they come so buyer beware