www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:07 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:44 pm 
Site Admin

Stay 3 nights at either the Amistad or Castillo Hotels, and CRT VIP Members get the 4th night free. Additional nights receive 15 percent discount for both all inclusive and standard reservations. Amistad and Castillo are pleased to offer this promotion for all rooms and stays (all inclusive and standard reservations) booked between July 1st and August 31st.

All Inclusive Guests Get More

Guests who book an all inclusive rate at either La Amistad or Castillo may consume at either property. All inclusive rate includes breakfast, lunch and dinner from the menu in the restaurant. Open bar includes beer, wine, well drinks, and 50 percent discount on top shelf liquor in the bar. All inclusive guests who stay for at least 4 nights also receive a free airport drop-off or reduced rate for transfers to Jaco beach.

This is a limited time, special offer for CRT VIP Members for stays between July 1st - August 31st at the Amistad and Castillo Hotels. The offer may not be combined with any other discount or promotion. To receive this offer and any other CRT discount, the guest must book directly with the hotel. Reservations through travel agents or third party websites will not receive the CRT discount. Upon arrival, VIP Members must present a valid, unexpired CRT VIP Membership Card. Please make your reservation by calling 877-260-3027, by email at info@hotelamistad.com or by contact form on the website of the Castillo Hotel or Amistad Hotel.

https://hotelamistad.com/room-rates/
https://hotelcastillocostarica.com/rooms-rates/

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:42 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Can't see any savings here for me, in fact my room would be $40 costlier. Normally I stay 7 nights x $129 for a penthouse room. 7 x $129 = $903. - 25% crt discount of $226 = total of $677 + tax.

Under this deal, I pay rack rate of $129 for 3 nights = $387 + 3 nights of 15% off $129 = 3 x $110 = $330. The other night is free. $387 + $330 = $717 + tax. $40 more than normal.

Unless my math is off or there is something I'm not seeing, I guess it's geared for shorter stays, if you're a crt'er staying a week or more it's worthless.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:43 am 
Site Admin

SinCity wrote:
Can't see any savings here for me, in fact my room would be $40 costlier. Normally I stay 7 nights x $129 for a penthouse room. 7 x $129 = $903. - 25% crt discount of $226 = total of $677 + tax.

Under this deal, I pay rack rate of $129 for 3 nights = $387 + 3 nights of 15% off $129 = 3 x $110 = $330. The other night is free. $387 + $330 = $717 + tax. $40 more than normal.

Unless my math is off or there is something I'm not seeing, I guess it's geared for shorter stays, if you're a crt'er staying a week or more it's worthless.

The promotion was updated to apply a 15 percent discount for additional nights (after the first 4 nights). Also, the promotion applies to both the Castillo and Amistad, and all-inclusive reservations.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:32 am 

as I said before, under this deal, the last 3 nights I'm only getting 15% off the room rate, rather than the normal 25%, so there is no savings for a guy staying a week, it's $40 more. do the math

It's best for a guy staying exactly 4 nights, the discount would be 25% since the 4th is free. For longer stays the discount goes down.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:54 pm 

Last edited by Boynton on Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:04 pm 

Boynton wrote:
I guess that's why it is called the '4th night free' promotion and not the 'SinCity promotion'. I am still waiting on the 'Residents 50% off food with no stay' promotion. :lol: :lol:

Matt should really give the resident expats a discount, since they would be steady customers and would not tend to drink up all of the inventory :D

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:03 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

I think if you have the all inclusive, there is normally no CRT discount. So, in that case it is beneficial.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:21 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Thanks Matt. Made my reservation yesterday.