www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 8:31 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:58 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

It looks like Matt's mad cow disease is contagious. Good for you, OLD, it looks like a great deal for us.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:28 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Quote:
Football season is here. We would like to celebrate by adding a few specials.

1. Ride 6 x get the 7th FREE. What this means is, if you use One Lucky Dogg for your incoming or outgoing flights transfers (SJO only), to or from San Jose, the 7th transfer is FREE and on me. This includes past transfers from July 1st 2012 – present. Many of you already qualify for a free ride.

Wingy & I are takin OLD up on his offer & gettin a free ride into town from sjo next week, we've already got 6 rides from him in the past. That combined with Matt's free ride to the airport for stayin 4 days @ the LA means our taxi costs will = $0 this trip-que bueno, mas dinero para chicas!!!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:43 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Used OLD yesterday for my trip to the airport. On the way there he informed that it was my 7 th trip with him (I wasn't counting and didn't know he was) and that this one was free. Every time I've used him he's been there on time and as friendly and accommodating as your could ask for.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:54 pm 
Site Admin

1. Ride 6 x get the 7th FREE. What this means is, if you use One Lucky Dogg for your incoming or outgoing flights transfers (SJO only), to or from San Jose, the 7th transfer is FREE and on me. This includes past transfers from July 1st 2012 – present. Many of you already qualify for a free ride.

2. FREE one way transfer on any Los Suenos fishing excursion when you book a boat through O.L.D. (Full day Trips only) up to 6 persons. Special saving you up to $175.

3. Half price airport pickup fares from SJO to San Jose and surrounding areas to all new customers, now just $15. (max. 3 persons) We will still give you Free beverage of choice, still Free cell phones to use, currency exchange and Wal-Mart stop for supplies if needed. Also, a local tour of all the hot spots in the Gringo Gulch is included for newbies.

4. Get $25 off on one way transfers from SJO to Jaco or San Jose to Jaco when you book your hotel through O.L.D. This included Cocal, Vista Mar, Copacabana, Posada Jaco and more to come. Book early to insure we have a slot.

Like us on Facebook for regular special and updates at: https://www.facebook.com/OneLuckyDoggTours

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:19 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

SinCity wrote:
Quote:

Wingy & I are takin OLD up on his offer & gettin a free ride into town from sjo next week, we've already got 6 rides from him in the past. That combined with Matt's free ride to the airport for stayin 4 days @ the LA means our taxi costs will = $0 this trip-que bueno, mas dinero para chicas!!!

Really enjoyed taking you and the wing for FREE the other day SinCity, even if you did drink my cooler of beer between SJO and La Amistad. Gotta say, those Vegas guys really know how to work a deal. Keep waiting on you to ask me to comp you a buffet. See you around the campus.

Add a little spice to you life.This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No "Sex tourism or travel" promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided any compensation for this hopefully entertaining contribution. Any posts regarding any event or hotel item are just my humble opinions only.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:24 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

[quote="TheStrayCat"]Used OLD yesterday for my trip to the airport. On the way there he informed that it was my 7 th trip with him (I wasn't counting and didn't know he was) and that this one was free. Every time I've used him he's been there on time and as friendly and accommodating as your could ask for.

TSC is one of the original guys who used my service when I started over a year ago. It's hard to believe a cat and a dogg can get along so well. I enjoyed surprising you with the FREE trip. Hope it ended your trip on a high note. Strut Stray Cat Strut!!

Add a little spice to you life.This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No "Sex tourism or travel" promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided any compensation for this hopefully entertaining contribution. Any posts regarding any event or hotel item are just my humble opinions only.