www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 8:57 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:03 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

and anther wrinkle to this

What if your wing man is doing your favorita is it ok for you then to do his favorita ? And who then has to buy the first beer afterwards???

Myself as long as my wingman does not ask me for cab fare for my favorita for her to go home after he is done it is ok with me, unless of course he paid for his favoritas cab fare after I was done with her, then in which case we are back to who buys the first beer???

Lets not skip over who buys the first beer question, that's whats important here.

Maybe we can call this one of the "San Jose rules" sort of like the special rules golf courses or ball parks have for the special playing field conditions

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:25 pm 

Tinman wrote:
Great post!! I have this with wingman now and is a good friend.. he talks about this girl all the time and now just see her when he is in san jose(wife up) with her. Now he never ask me not to be with her, since he sends money and talks to every day on the phone, I told him,she is all yours, No big lost there are so many other girls in town to pick from for fun. I get drama from the girls not my wingman...

What a fool - is he this stupid in other aspects of his life - If he "wins" her - what has he really gotten :?: :lol: :roll:

I'd tell you to have a talk with him, but it would likely do little to no good - just tell him a bunch of guys on CRT are laughing at him and think he is a tool and a fool :lol: :P :lol:

If you ask why do I care b/c being stupid is not a crime (if it was a lot of guys would be in prison :roll: :lol: :roll: ) this is just one example of preventable stupidity - hey, you can't control everything in your life but this is one thing you can.

Oh, and if you disagree w/ the post - I don't care - this is not my first rodeo and sending $$ to a working girl and developing feelings is almost never a good idea and almost never ends well ( and no, I don't know from personal experience b/c even my 1st trip 15 years ago I was not that dumb) - if you doubt me do a search - very few of these "relationships" end well.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:55 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

100% true I have talked to him. but it is best that he learn on his own.. he will learn in time what she is about! :twisted: never understand why guys are that way , I think they let the little head think for the big head :shock: :shock: or just money will win her heart???girl is a hard core pro and I see her game a mile away (he just not see it)!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:59 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

"I get drama from the girls not my wingman" - great line by Tinman

I have experience in this field. In the end, it depends on the wingman and what he says.

I think the ettiquette is to discuss upfront with the wingman. If he says "yes" - proceed; if he says "no" - don't.

I cannot agree with Santas Bro more - he is right on. Bros before hos in all occassions. And that includes if your wingman says "no" - no matter how bad she and you may want it, it is not worth losing a wingman.

Of course, there is a risk that Wingman says "yes" but does not mean it. Then there could be wingman drama.

In Santas Bro situation in TY - he meant it when he said "yes" to his wingman and everyone is better off except the girl who caused the drama. That is why Santas Bro is widely regarded as one of the best dudes to hang with on the entire board.

Bros before hos ...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:57 am 
Just Learning The Gulch!

lets see.
i went to sleep one evening thinking how all the women are f'd up in the states.
i dont remember it being this way when i was younger, they were fun, my 'batting' average was impressive.
but i am not so young any more and now those same girls / women are f'd up.
drama, drama, drama, and more drama.
so i was thinking, thinking, thinking, and falling asleep.
i guess i was dreaming then about places where i at least felt young again,
the girls were plentiful, eager, smiling, happy, friendly, my 'batting' average was impressive again.
life was good, no ... it was great.
but i know it was only a dream, because i began to dream the unthinkable
i dreamt that i actually chose as my friends and wingmen, i chose as mongering buds..
i chose as pals, ones that i would allow to taint my new paradise,
ones that i would allow to re-introduce the dreaded drama into my escape from drama.
"but shes mine, you cant do that to a bro, you know 'bros before hos', the 'code', yuckity yuck yuckity yuck"
i must have been tossing wildly as i slept,
because the very sweet girl, but still a very sweet' working' girl, woke me gently.
and i gave thanks , joyful thanks, that it was indeed a dream.
that i had not chosen as wingmen, and pals, and mongering buds,
ones that would give a damn about who i took to bed,
ones that would bring drama to my escape from drama,
but instead i befriended those that knew the definition of 'friend', but also knew the definition of
.... 'mongering', and didnt come to our playground to keep score, call dibs, or get jealous.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:36 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Bros before ho's Great to hear and see it mean something.

I belong to some boards in the states and these over the hill gringas have a lot of guy's white nighting like you would never believe without seeing for yourself. It is downright embarrassing bro's!! Some of these idiots give them ID as a reference. I have been the asshole on these boards saying the truth so many times I can't count. These fat gals have these so called men wrapped around their fingers. makes me sick.

Glad this worked out well, also glad to see some brothers watching out for brothers!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:42 pm 

Tinman wrote:
100% true I have talked to him. but it is best that he learn on his own.. he will learn in time what she is about! :twisted: never understand why guys are that way , I think they let the little head think for the big head :shock: :shock: or just money will win her heart???girl is a hard core pro and I see her game a mile away (he just not see it)!!!!

I hear ya :)

Read him my post, especially paragraphs 2 & 3 :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:15 pm 

Is reading comprehension a lost art? :roll:

How did we get from the original question to all of these lame posts criticizing mongers for falling in like/lust/love with hos?

Regardless of what you think of a monger having an emotional attachment for a ho, what you personally think about mongers falling for hos is not germane to the issue at hand.

Do mongers fall for hos? All the time. Are they dumb to do so? Maybe. But is it RELEVANT TO THE QUESTION? No.

The question posed by the OP was pretty specific: is it cool to do a friend's favorita behind his back?

I say no, it isn't. If you are itching to phuck his favorita, have the balls to tell him to his face you want to do it. Stop trying to justify your lies by saying he's stupid to fall for a ho. The fact he is infatuated with a ho or that she is a prostitute does not justify your lack of ethics. As they say, two wrongs do not make a right.

Based on the responses so far, it seems to me most folks around here believe it is OK to do underhanded things. To me that just means these folks can't be trusted, period. At least now we know who they are.

If you have enough respect for your friend to accept his fallacies without seeking to enhance your own pleasure at his expense, then you are a real friend.

If all you can think of is how to please your own c0ck while attempting to hide the act from your BUDDY, then you are a dirtbag.

mh

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:33 pm 

Beautiful! :D

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:09 pm 

Miamiheller wrote:
Is reading comprehension a lost art? :roll:

How did we get from the original question to all of these lame posts criticizing mongers for falling in like/lust/love with hos?

Regardless of what you think of a monger having an emotional attachment for a ho, what you personally think about mongers falling for hos is not germane to the issue at hand.

Do mongers fall for hos? All the time. Are they dumb to do so? Maybe. But is it RELEVANT TO THE QUESTION? No.

The question posed by the OP was pretty specific: is it cool to do a friend's favorita behind his back?

I say no, it isn't. If you are itching to phuck his favorita, have the balls to tell him to his face you want to do it. Stop trying to justify your lies by saying he's stupid to fall for a ho. The fact he is infatuated with a ho or that she is a prostitute does not justify your lack of ethics. As they say, two wrongs do not make a right.

Based on the responses so far, it seems to me most folks around here believe it is OK to do underhanded things. To me that just means these folks can't be trusted, period. At least now we know who they are.

If you have enough respect for your friend to accept his fallacies without seeking to enhance your own pleasure at his expense, then you are a real friend.

If all you can think of is how to please your own c0ck while attempting to hide the act from your BUDDY, then you are a dirtbag.

mh

nice post mh

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:57 am 

I don't want to rain on your post, MH - and I did directly answer his question on page 2 of this saga, which raises a good question/topic :) I said its not worth a friendship, and given what has come out about this guys feelings about the girl in question, it would harm it.

But I gotta tell ya -

To veer (slightly) from the topic at hand is not a crime, nor is it an infrequent occurence on this board :shock:

My comments - given what his friend posted about the friend sending money and being head over heels over a pro - were in direct response to a (I believe the OP's) post - any post is fair game to comment on.

Not gonna appolgise over calling out dumb behavior, or a guy acting like a fool, which you seem to acknowledge in your post - and the guy in question is guilty on both counts.

PS I'll stack my reading comprehension against anyone's :lol: :P :)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:56 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

The best thing is just not have a favorite!!!! If a girl knows that you got to have her, price will go up and drama will soon follow :shock: :shock: I for one not even get numbers or give e-mail address to the girls.. I do like to look for new girls when in town.. but if a girl from my past that I had a great session with is not with other customer or wingman then maybe :lol: :lol: ... I just try to not wife up on trip, but understand if wingman wants, and that is what makes him happy then that is ok. It is his fantasy no need to lose friendship over one working girl when there are 500 more to pick from. also he did learn now scuba1 about what she is about!! :roll: :roll:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:38 am 

Tinman wrote:
The best thing is just not have a favorite!!!! If a girl knows that you got to have her, price will go up and drama will soon follow :shock: :shock: I for one not even get numbers or give e-mail address to the girls.. I do like to look for new girls when in town.. but if a girl from my past that I had a great session with is not with other customer or wingman then maybe :lol: :lol: ... I just try to not wife up on trip, but understand if wingman wants, and that is what makes him happy then that is ok. It is his fantasy no need to lose friendship over one working girl when there are 500 more to pick from. also he did learn now scuba1 about what she is about!! :roll: :roll:

Well, better late than never, although some guys never do learn. And its not all about the money; guys sometimes feel "this one is different" and when she turns out not to be, feelings get brused when emotions are involved.

And I agree - and posted as such - that its not worth losing a friendship, regardless how misguided the friend might be - think about it - she is highly unlikely to be celibate so what does it really matter, but not something I would advocate as the friendship is for a long time, even though the relationship (so called :roll: ) with the girl is probably not. In short, not worth losing a friend over a (working) girl.

You are on the right track, but by all means get numbers if you like a girl; just don't give out yours, or other contact info (or expect that the number they give you will "work" later, as many change their cell numbers - mostly b/c they get dropped for not paying the bill :roll: - regularly)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:34 pm 

I get confused by the term favorita at times...makes me wonder what needs to happen for a qualifier.. Is it level of service, chemistry..etc?

I think the original question has had its due responses but I have to say if your paying ur "favorita" then you shouldn't give a fugg anyway..

Cujo

"Pain is the fuel that fans the flames of my pyre. A battle plan is only as good as the general carrying it out on the field. This is my war son, and I have the biggest bombs and the smallest conscience"...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:03 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Srilm wrote:
Favorita? So what is she to you? That's a serious question. She is what she is, she's in business. I have shipped several of my favoritas off to friends who needed a good lay. They're good at what they do, that's why they're my favoritas. girlfriend is an entirely different story. unless you're in a unique situation or live in CR, girlfriend is a useless term. she's going to play while you're away, have no delusions about it. have fun, party on, don't worry about what she does while you're away. if my bud is in CR after I leave and he has a good time with one of my regulars, i'm like "that's why she's one of my regulars -- she's good at what she does". would i like to have a girl who is loyal to me? of course. will it happen? until i'm actually living in CR, i consider it a very unlikely possibility.

SR

I guess the definition of "favorita" is what matters........Does it mean a girl that a guy pays and chills like his girlfriend while he is here or are we talking about, just one of the chicks he likes to fugg on a regular basis.

Any other definitions out there? Let's hear it and once we have that established then we can get this subject worked out. Seems like we are all coming from different directions on this.

the DR

<----OG---- 8) 8)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next