www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:26 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 290 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:40 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Love it when some people know everything . Makes me want to take a tica to mi cama

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:12 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Farmer1 wrote:
Love it when some people know everything . Makes me want to take a tica to mi cama

Not everything - just more than many :wink:

I'd bet the ranch I'm correct - go get your "Malo mono" I'll bet she's a TICA :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Last edited by Scuba1 on Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:12 pm 

Farmer1 wrote:

Not everything - just more than many :wink:

I'd bet the ranch I'm correct - go get your "Malo mono" I'll bet she's a TICA :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

If I come across as knowing more than most - its because I do - over 40 trips over 15 years taught me something - and I will admit to annoyance when some post out of their ass, or can't articulate their thoughts.

While I honestly believe the majority of guys on CRT are sharp when it comes to their job or profession - I'll be honest and say not everyone is able to write well or express themselves well; or they have not traveled, nor are they worldly, and can be naieve when it comes to life in general.

And yes, I think some guys are tools in certain areas. Maybe you were just busting balls - which is fine - but when a guy is sending a whore money each month - to "have her available when he comes down" - then admits it to a total stranger - yeah, I think that guy is a dope.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:03 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Scuba1 wrote:

And yes, I think some guys are tools in certain areas. Maybe you were just busting balls - which is fine - but when a guy is sending a whore money each month - to "have her available when he comes down" - then admits it to a total stranger - yeah, I think that guy is a dope.

Pablo: Jose, why are you marrying Juanita? She phucked every man in town!

Jose: Yes, I know, but it is a small town.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:20 am 

Rolleratnight wrote:
Scuba1 wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:04 am 

Rolleratnight wrote:
Scuba1 wrote:

The problem is since she has plucked every guy in town once, she will tend to think "what is the big deal? I have done it once (or twice or three times), what difference does it make if I do them again"!!!!! The problem should not be what she has done in the past, but rather what she will do in the future!!!! But having done it (them) in the past will make it easier to do them again in the future!!

While I am here let me say: I know a lot of the chicas who receive money every month from guys (yes, you guys!! :P :wink: ) and I can tell you THEY ARE WORKING WHEN YOU ARE NOT HERE!! :shock: :? :P !!! Hell I knew one who was receiving money every month from not one but 3 guys so she "would not work", but guess what?? She was in the SL every day! plus she was doing her Tico boyfriend and her taxi driver!!!!!!! Her comment to me--"But I can not live on $1500 a month in Costa Rica"!!!! Hell I do!! and I spend a lot of that on pu*sy!!! :P :roll: :wink:

There is a chica in one of the MPs who hides every time I enter because she thinks I know her "Gringo benefactor" who is sending her money to not work! I DO NOT KNOW WHO HE IS!! Funny thing is I would like to do her, but she hides because she is afraid I will tell him!!! Even funnier is the fact that even if I knew who he was I would not tell!! My opinion (and sorry if I offend anyone) is any guy who is stupid enough to trust a puta to not work when he is not here because he is sending her money deserves what he gets!!!!! JMHO, and I know, "BUT MINE IS DIFFERENT!!!!so you think!!! :? :roll: :wink:

Last edited by BangBang57 on Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:26 pm 

BangBang57 wrote:
Rolleratnight wrote:
Scuba1 wrote:

The problem is since she has plucked every guy in town once, she will tend to think "what is the big deal? I have done it once (or twice or three times), what difference does it make if I do them again"!!!!! She problem should not be what she has done in the past, but rather what she will do in the future!!!! But having done it (them) in the past will make it easier to do them again in the future!!

While I am here let me say: I know a lot of the chicas who receive money every month from guys (yes, you guys!! :P :wink: ) and I can tell you THEY ARE WORKING WHEN YOU ARE NOT HERE!! :shock: :? :P !!! Hell I knew one who was receiving money every month from not one but 3 guys so she "would not work", but guess what?? She was in the SL every day! plus she was doing her Tico boyfriend and her taxi driver!!!!!!! Her comment to me--"But I can not live on $1500 a month in Costa Rica"!!!! Hell I do!! and I spend a lot of that on pu*sy!!! :P :roll: :wink:

There is a chica in one of the MPs who hides every time I enter because she thinks I know her "Gringo benefactor" who is sending her money to not work! I DO NOT KNOW WHO HE IS!! Funny thing is I would like to do her, but she hides because she is afraid I will tell him!!! Even funnier is the fact that even if I knew who he was I would not tell!! My opinion (and sorry if I offend anyone) is any guy who is stupid enough to trust a puta to not work when he is not here because he is sending her money deserves what he gets!!!!! JMHO, and I know, "BUT MINE IS DIFFERENT!!!!so you think!!! :? :roll: :wink:

Bang, although lately guys take flack about not validating ever stupid post or idea a person has, don't you ever get tired of posting to the clueless (I was going to say stupid, but that sounded a little harsh) - I know I do. Some want to be idiots - I'm very libertarian, so I say let them - just don't tell me, or worse, admit or brag about it.

Remember what my friend John said to me way back in the 8th grade:

"Never marry (or in this case we are going to expand it to send money) a whore - in 6 months she'll get so tired of your ugly C*ck, she will be out phucking other guys"

The tool in question bragged about his stupidity to a total stranger.

It amazes me not only what some do, but what they admit to doing. And seem proud of.......

(Back before I was posting, but a CRT member, a guy - I honestly forget the name he posted under, but I believe his home town was Washington DC - posted in his signature "Support your red and white" - or some such - it was a reference to supporting the Hells Angles - he admitted that's what it was all about. I thought what a dope - like they are some charity or benevolent organization vs a criminal enterprise - and I don't recall anyone challenging him; in fact, the comments were positive :shock: :shock: :shock: <as I say I was not posting at the time> No idea who he was, or if he is still on the site - perhaps some of the older guys will recall - or if he is maybe he will chime in)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:42 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

I agree with you on many points scuba

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:07 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

I just got off the net with my chica.....has there been a plane crash in Colombia that I don't know about? She just lost both her parents in a plane crash...don't want to be insensitive but ive combed the net and haven't seen anything on the news or the net...been flicking channels on cnn but nothing...she needs money and a laptop....money for food and a laptop to stay in contact with me during this difficult time....no more cyber she says....this is for real....

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:22 pm 

Hardwoodjoe wrote:
I just got off the net with my chica.....has there been a plane crash in Colombia that I don't know about? She just lost both her parents in a plane crash...don't want to be insensitive but ive combed the net and haven't seen anything on the news or the net...been flicking channels on cnn but nothing...she needs money and a laptop....money for food and a laptop to stay in contact with me during this difficult time....no more cyber she says....this is for real....

You should marry this girl--obviously a creative genius. To rise to the level of a plane crash instead of a sick granny, is truly inspirational.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:41 pm 

Hardwoodjoe wrote:

I just checked on line versions of papers in Bogota, Cali, Medellin, Bucaramanga, Santa Marta, and Barranquilla and there was no mention of a plan crash anywhere.

Wildest RFM yet!!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:48 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Got this last week....send me $400 so I can buy a new cell phone, mine not working well. Gee. Hit the SL and make some dinero. I sent nada. These rfms are really just noise. They don't mean anything. Whether you send the dough or not they will still be waiting there in SJ waiting To do you if your money is good. So funny.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:36 pm 

batinthecity wrote:
Got this last week....send me $400 so I can buy a new cell phone, mine not working well. Gee. Hit the SL and make some dinero. I sent nada. These rfms are really just noise. They don't mean anything. Whether you send the dough or not they will still be waiting there in SJ waiting To do you if your money is good. So funny.

I hear the cell phone one a lot. They lost it, it was stolen, they broke it or dropped in the water. However they are always using their brother's or sister's. But, they only want top end ones.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:47 pm 

I love this forum and especially this thread. I get some real laughable info. Any…..let me repeat that, A -N-Y guy here who has sent a chica in CR even $10.00 has to be a real piece of work. "She is so nice", "Her mother was sick", Her grandfather got abducted by a UFO", "She wants to put her K*D through Yale", all fun.

I remember once I was there and the chic I was with told me….."See that guy over there at the end of the bar? I had him send me money for this phone and….."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:09 pm 

More and more, I am hearing the somebody died line. Today one told me her sister died and she has to support her sister's two K*ds. She flat-out said she wants somebody that will send her money.

I think I created a separate thread about the somebody died line. I haven't heard it as much as I have this last year. I guess it progressed from somebody being sick to them being dead.

Maybe I should respond as a grieving relative that the person they have contacted has died in the arms of another woman.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 290 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next