www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:23 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 290 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 20  Next
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:07 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

The way I avoid RFM's is to give them the money before they ask. They seem to appreciate this more rather than making them grovel. Women like men to anticipate their needs and work to fulfill those needs before they ask. Also, I don't push them to express gratitude. You should give because it is the right thing to do and not for a silly "Thank You!"

This is why I am the most popular monger in CR.

Yes sarcasm.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:15 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

I often get flak for keepin it real. Guys want the truth but not the scars..

This thing we call P4p is predicated on youger girls taking adavantage of guys (usually) out of their prime. Conversely monger thinks its all good cause he gets to fugg a decent looking girl he otherwise wouldn't have a chance at. And because of that, the human nature element is lost on most guys but trust not lost on the chicas end... :idea:

Cujo

"Pain is the fuel that fans the flames of my pyre. A battle plan is only as good as the general carrying it out on the field. This is my war son, and I have the biggest bombs and the smallest conscience"...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:41 pm 

Cujo'S wrote:
I often get flak for keepin it real. Guys want the truth but not the scars..

This thing we call P4p is predicated on youger girls taking adavantage of guys (usually) out of their prime. Conversely monger thinks its all good cause he gets to fugg a decent looking girl he otherwise wouldn't have a chance at. And because of that, the human nature element is lost on most guys but trust not lost on the chicas end... :idea:

Cujo

"ju yust pay mi for mi thime"

I thought we were just paying them for their time, not to fugg them. The sexual intercourse occurs because of the beautiful relationship that was formed between a woman and a man. The intense attraction between the genders naturally leads them to express it through reproductive acts. It is right to compensate them for being selfish in bed and wasting their time. Don't you think?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:59 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

TimBones wrote:
Slinky2011 wrote:
Sorry but I think the older lady that bought you a beer just knew a better way to hustle you.

The game is make you feel like she really likes you (i.e. the imaginary "GFE"). I can't think of better way to get this illusion started than to buy you a drink, especially since you appeared (and were) actually uninterested initially.

Now, it looks like she got a $100 and a steady customer.

I once had an India girlfriend (i.e. part time hooker) that invited me to her home in Singapore to enjoy some home cooked Curry. I discoverd she would not put out until she saw hard currency and she was unhappy when I tried to buy a gift as a actual friend might do, since she was expecting cash. What she did was to take me off the market by taking me to her home. With luck, she could create the illusion of being a "girlfriend" and then the RFM was sure to follow. If she could pull this scam on a couple of guys she could stop working the hotels and just collect the $ from various RFMs.

Yeah, have to agree, just a different maneuver to get the deal done. Otherwise money would have never entered into it. Another more sinister note is he could have been roofied and everything could have been taken. You have to look at every experience that occurs in the gulch as a possible unhappy unintended ending as well as the normal intended happy ending as it has the potential for both. :)

Well, of course it was a means to an end. I may think with the wrong head at times but I am no where near naive enough to actually think that she was there for any other reason then to turn a trick. However, it was the way she acted with me that set her far and above the usual mob at the DR and KL. I don't mind playing the game with the hard core pro's but it is nice once in a while to be treated with a little more respect and courtesy by the semi-pro's who only do this thing part time. I think she saw in me someone who would treat her back with the same respect. And like I said before, we've exchanged a few emails and she's never once asked for money or even hinted at it. She mainly asked me about how my ankle was healing up and was telling me how her business was doing (she runs a beauty shop out of her house) I am glad she was wise enough to know how to get my attention and I was wise enough to take the bait We both won. :D

As for the roofie comment.. all I have to say is ROFL! First of all... she'd make more money pickpocketing if she could slip a roofie into my drink between the time the bartender put it in front of me and the time I turned to look at her, with both of us watching, lol. Secondly... and more importantly, if I was truly afraid of shit like that, I wouldn't be playing this game. Fear is a cage that is more confining then any jail and I refuse to live that way. Over the years, I have had my fair share of hustles and moves pulled on me by different girls. Heck, one bitch I lived with once robbed me blind when she starting using drugs again while i was out of town. But over all, I have had a hundred times more positive experiences then bad.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:31 pm 

Plane crazy, enjoy it!
You found what many are looking for.
Don't let the jealous brothers get u down.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:04 pm 

Quote:
Yeah, have to agree, just a different maneuver to get the deal done. Otherwise money would have never entered into it. Another more sinister note is he could have been roofied and everything could have been taken. You have to look at every experience that occurs in the gulch as a possible unhappy unintended ending as well as the normal intended happy ending as it has the potential for both. :)

Quote:
Well, of course it was a means to an end. I may think with the wrong head at times but I am no where near naive enough to actually think that she was there for any other reason then to turn a trick. However, it was the way she acted with me that set her far and above the usual mob at the DR and KL. I don't mind playing the game with the hard core pro's but it is nice once in a while to be treated with a little more respect and courtesy by the semi-pro's who only do this thing part time. I think she saw in me someone who would treat her back with the same respect. And like I said before, we've exchanged a few emails and she's never once asked for money or even hinted at it. She mainly asked me about how my ankle was healing up and was telling me how her business was doing (she runs a beauty shop out of her house) I am glad she was wise enough to know how to get my attention and I was wise enough to take the bait We both won. :D

As for the roofie comment.. all I have to say is ROFL! First of all... she'd make more money pickpocketing if she could slip a roofie into my drink between the time the bartender put it in front of me and the time I turned to look at her, with both of us watching, lol. Secondly... and more importantly, if I was truly afraid of shit like that, I wouldn't be playing this game. Fear is a cage that is more confining then any jail and I refuse to live that way. Over the years, I have had my fair share of hustles and moves pulled on me by different girls. Heck, one bitch I lived with once robbed me blind when she starting using drugs again while i was out of town. But over all, I have had a hundred times more positive experiences then bad.

Quote:
and then she dragged me off for a night out at some local clubs away from the gulch.

True Story; a fellow countryman of yours was hanging with us in Rio, staying at the Grand Hotel Canada and met a not so sweet, not so young thing on the beach and he invited her back to his room, she roofied him. J/S the non-standard approach that you talked about is very familiar to a known thief and drugger who used the line that "She wanted someone to spend her birthday with" She lured her companion to a out of gulch bar and that's where is drinks gets roofied. J/S, any non standard approach, especially one that is made to direct you somewhere; to a special cab, special bar, restaurant, or a non standard approach, such as a girl that approaches you on the street, should be looked at as suspect, (Just read about Yosh and the knife saleswoman) Its not about fear, its about being reasonably cautious while you are in a foriegn country to spot activity that is out of the ordinary. As far as living in a cage goes, yeah, right. "Ever been in a war zone Son?" "Ever served in a forward area?" Not my words, that is from A Few Good Men, but they are funny and kind of applicable. :D Guys do get mugged, roofied, scammed, pick pocketed and beat up in CR with a lot more frequency than a lot of major metro areas in the states as foreigners are specifically targeted. As far as trading a few emails with her, just wait, the RFM will be coming eventually. :)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:44 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

TimBones wrote:
True Story; a fellow countryman of yours was hanging with us in Rio, staying at the Grand Hotel Canada and met a not so sweet, not so young thing on the beach and he invited her back to his room, she roofied him. J/S the non-standard approach that you talked about is very familiar to a known thief and drugger who used the line that "She wanted someone to spend her birthday with" She lured her companion to a out of gulch bar and that's where is drinks gets roofied. J/S, any non standard approach, especially one that is made to direct you somewhere; to a special cab, special bar, restaurant, or a non standard approach, such as a girl that approaches you on the street, should be looked at as suspect, (Just read about Yosh and the knife saleswoman) Its not about fear, its about being reasonably cautious while you are in a foriegn country to spot activity that is out of the ordinary. As far as living in a cage goes, yeah, right. "Ever been in a war zone Son?" "Ever served in a forward area?" Not my words, that is from A Few Good Men, but they are funny and kind of applicable. :D Guys do get mugged, roofied, scammed, pick pocketed and beat up in CR with a lot more frequency than a lot of major metro areas in the states as foreigners are specifically targeted. As far as trading a few emails with her, just wait, the RFM will be coming eventually. :)

Not living in fear doesn't mean living recklessly. I've been burned before and I am sure I'll get burned again, so I tend to be a little cynical until I get to know and trust someone. However, I do believe strongly in the adage "Do unto others..." What's the point in doing anything if you are afraid all the time while doing it? Sure, i know there's always the possibility of ending my days as an article in the local paper under the heading "Fat gringo tourist killed in front of the Del Rey". Then again, it could just as easily read ... "Motorcyclist dies when 80 year old cunt makes left turn in front of him". I'm more inclined to see myself as the second one. Just this past year alone, i have had 3 friends severely injured on their bikes. Am I gonna stop riding? Phuck no! Am I gonna stop going to places like CR to monger? Phuck No! When you have already faced death and/or had those close to you taken from you, you tend to get a new outlook on life. I live for today, because I don't know what's going to happen tomorrow.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:07 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

ok
about three years ago being in Cebu i met chick in her 20th, spend wonderful time in bed etc and tried to marry her but later on she change her mind. Suddenly last week she sent me email, call ne honey and ask for money-500$ and no mention of reason or anything. i laugh.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:30 am 

PlaneCrazy wrote:
TimBones wrote:

Not living in fear doesn't mean living recklessly. I've been burned before and I am sure I'll get burned again, so I tend to be a little cynical until I get to know and trust someone. However, I do believe strongly in the adage "Do unto others..." What's the point in doing anything if you are afraid all the time while doing it? Sure, i know there's always the possibility of ending my days as an article in the local paper under the heading "Fat gringo tourist killed in front of the Del Rey". Then again, it could just as easily read ... "Motorcyclist dies when 80 year old cunt makes left turn in front of him". I'm more inclined to see myself as the second one. Just this past year alone, i have had 3 friends severely injured on their bikes. Am I gonna stop riding? Phuck no! Am I gonna stop going to places like CR to monger? Phuck No! When you have already faced death and/or had those close to you taken from you, you tend to get a new outlook on life. I live for today, because I don't know what's going to happen tomorrow.

There is a difference between living in fear and living cautiously and informed. Case in point is that you should not operate in CR the same way you do in the relative safety of most suburban U.S. communities. As far as the hookers go, I trust them not. They are employed in a legal, albeit marginal business, filled with thieves, drug users and scammers. Disregard that fact at your peril. I have rode motorcycles, jumped out of perfectly good airplanes and been on the receiving end of a couple of rocket attacks, but in each case, I had safety equipment and procedures that I used to keep me safe. That is all I am suggesting that people do; when in CR, especially in the Gulch, you employee safety procedures so you don''t end up getting mugged, roofied, rolled or otherwise ripped off. :D

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:26 pm 

haha Not a problem if you are poor. I was in the DR the other night and had a pretty good buzz on. Nice chica comes up to me, starts working her magic. I knew I wasn´t gonna play but was having fun talking with her and getting back into Spanish. Bought her a couple of beers. She didn´t ask, I offered. As the conversation progresses, I tell her straight out that I am one of the poor gringos living here. She didn´t believe at first and didn´t think we exist. After a while of convincing she was very puzzled. Said all the guys she meets there are the opposite. Nothing but talk about what they have. See where I´m going. Of course guys are gonna get RFM´d when they talk big and rich. Comes to the end of the night and she asks me now what. I say, I´m going home. Not playing tonight. You are welcome to come with, but no cash to play. She comes, spends the night. Hell, I even give her my number cuz I had a good time. I´m pretty sure no rfm is coming because she stayed with me at the Johnson. I think it sunk in for good when we arrived there... :D

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:31 pm 

Thirdworld wrote:
haha Not a problem if you are poor. I was in the DR the other night and had a pretty good buzz on. Nice chica comes up to me, starts working her magic. I knew I wasn´t gonna play but was having fun talking with her and getting back into Spanish. Bought her a couple of beers. She didn´t ask, I offered. As the conversation progresses, I tell her straight out that I am one of the poor gringos living here. She didn´t believe at first and didn´t think we exist. After a while of convincing she was very puzzled. Said all the guys she meets there are the opposite. Nothing but talk about what they have. See where I´m going. Of course guys are gonna get RFM´d when they talk big and rich. Comes to the end of the night and she asks me now what. I say, I´m going home. Not playing tonight. You are welcome to come with, but no cash to play. She comes, spends the night. Hell, I even give her my number cuz I had a good time. I´m pretty sure no rfm is coming because she stayed with me at the Johnson. I think it sunk in for good when we arrived there... :D

So, in other words you have become the TICO Boyfriend/ Baby Daddy/ Pimp. Well Played Sir, indeed, Well Played :!: :!: :!: :D

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:43 pm 

Bravo, Thirdworld

Some of the Nicas, are just happy for a place to stay, hot water or not, they have less ties to a family life :D

Not all but many

Once again nice job TW... was she tight :D

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:09 pm 

Baby is fucke if I'm b1 :D aby'''s daddy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:40 pm 

Bones..you have an interesting perspective. Gonna hae a drink one of these days... Maybe on calle 6 where I've been all day..

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:13 pm 

Thirdworld wrote:

you may be the only one in the gultch who I have ever heard of who didnt pay for sex ... its hard to believe ..its like going to a restaurant and trying to get a free meal ... the purpose of the restaurant is to make money selling food ...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 290 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 20  Next