www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 11:23 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 290 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 20  Next
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 12:04 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

San Te wrote:
Nickmirr wrote:
Puravidatransport wrote:
Any RFM from a women in Costa Rica claiming a Ch*ld is sick and she needs money for doctor/medicine will ALWAYS be a lie. The Caja system is free for Ch*ldren no matter the race, creed, religion or any other tags you can think up. Any sick Ch*ld will get all the medical attention and drugs that they need at no cost. In addition, the majority of Costa Rican women are covered and any legal resident must enroll in the Caja as a condition of their residency. This should apply to most of the girls you will come across here in Costa Rica so keep this in mind when you see those 'my K*D is sick' kind of RFMs.

On another note, always good to see Hank posting...sure miss seeing you more often bro!

Goodfella's,

Just yesterday I received a request from a chica, not for money, but for me to change my hotel plan's ( from SL) because it will be a problem for her.... Whatever Sportsmen here I come..!!!!!!!

Jaja. Chica must be banned.

You know it.. probably got caught trying to steal....

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 12:34 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Nick, I would say that is a good warning signal. If she cannot go to the SL, there is a reason. Would cross her off the list and go for the next. I have tried to explain to chicas in the past how to be more crafty or subtle with the RFM's, but they don't get it. haha I mean, come on! Not even in a novella can you be robbed, have a sick baby, have your cell phone stolen, be beaten by your boyfriend, have a mother in the hospital and a grandparent die all within a couple of months. :D

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 6:46 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Nickmirr wrote:

Goodfella's,

Just yesterday I received a request from a chica, not for money, but for me to change my hotel plan's ( from SL) because it will be a problem for her.... Whatever Sportsmen here I come..!!!!!!!

Why would SL be a problem for her? They won't let her in? If so, then she would be a problem for you. I am curious why she doesn't want you to stay there.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 7:00 pm 

Rolleratnight wrote:
Nickmirr wrote:

Goodfella's,

Why would SL be a problem for her? They won't let her in? If so, then she would be a problem for you. I am curious why she doesn't want you to stay there.
He did say it was from a chica, so I presume he means a pro, not a non-pro.

If it's a pro, she's either banned temporarily or permanently from SL, or she doesn't want to be seen there by someone for some reason (e.g. she owes them money, she had a dispute with another chica over a novio or customer, etc.), or she simply doesn't want to share.

If it's a non-pro, she may simply not want to be seen there by someone she knows or who knows her.

mh

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 7:17 pm 

Miamiheller wrote:
Rolleratnight wrote:
Nickmirr wrote:

Goodfella's,

He did say it was from a chica, so I presume he means a pro, not a non-pro.

If it's a pro, she's either banned temporarily or permanently from SL, or she doesn't want to be seen there by someone for some reason (e.g. she owes them money, she had a dispute with another chica over a novio or customer, etc.), or she simply doesn't want to share.

She's a pro... I met her 07/04/11 at SL. now to her credit she has been e-mailing me and never asked for money. But like Miami said, she's either ducking somebody, got in a fight or her ass got caught trying to steal from someone or all of the above....lol....But SL is my spot and nothing is going to change that.
If it's a non-pro, she may simply not want to be seen there by someone she knows or who knows her.

She's a pro... I met her 07/04/11 at SL. now to her credit she has been e-mailing me and never asked for money. But like Miami said, she's either ducking somebody, got in a fight or her ass got caught trying to steal from someone or all of the above....lol....But SL is my spot and nothing is going to change that.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:55 pm 

Scheduling conflict?? I've always wondered with all the talk of favoritas, they have to have scheduling conflicts and overlaps at times. Most favoritas are not just one person's favorita. Have any of you ever had that happen? You come down and your favorita has 2 or 3 of her major "novios" in town at the same time.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 9:08 pm 

Thirdworld wrote:
Scheduling conflict?? I've always wondered with all the talk of favoritas, they have to have scheduling conflicts and overlaps at times. Most favoritas are not just one person's favorita. Have any of you ever had that happen? You come down and your favorita has 2 or 3 of her major "novios" in town at the same time.

The scheduling conflicts usually happen the other way around... two or three favoritas, only one of me.

Makes for fun situations when 2 (or more) show up at the same time. :)

mh

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 9:52 pm 

Miamiheller wrote:
Thirdworld wrote:

The scheduling conflicts usually happen the other way around... two or three favoritas, only one of me.

mh

lol @ MiamiH....

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 9:56 pm 

Nickmirr wrote:
Miamiheller wrote:
Thirdworld wrote:

mh

lol @ MiamiH....

But back to RFM... I did have one ask for $100.00 with the promise she wouldn't charge me when I came back down.... LMAO & SMH.....

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 9:58 pm 

So back to RFM's, still the same..if a chica rfm's you, she don't give a fugg wut u think about it.. and she's treating u like a monger.. Yep, still the same...

Cujo

"Pain is the fuel that fans the flames of my pyre. A battle plan is only as good as the general carrying it out on the field. This is my war son, and I have the biggest bombs and the smallest conscience"...

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 10:20 pm 

Cujo'S wrote:
So back to RFM's, still the same..if a chica rfm's you, she don't give a fugg wut u think about it.. and she's treating u like a monger.. Yep, still the same...

Cujo

Thats the way I like for them to treat me, because trust me I treat them like whore's....lol

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 11:20 pm 

Miamiheller wrote:

mh

I arrived at SL and called one of my favorites, Stephanie. Her phone was off so I emailed her my CR#.

The next morning I am down eating breakfast at SL when Samantha sits next to me and we talk while we eat. As I finish, she does her pitch and I tell her "no, maybe some other time, but I am going into town now." Samantha wants to schedule an appointment and I keep telling her, "maybe some other time."

I call another favorite, Julie, and schedule for 4pm.

Stephanie arrives at SL, goes to the computer area, checks her email and sees that I have written her with my phone number. Her cell phone had been stolen, hence why it was turned off, so she borrows Samantha's, who is sitting next to her, and calls me. I come out of my room, Samantha yells at me, "L I A R!!!"

I explain to Stephanie that I have somebody scheduled for 4pm, so I can't see her, maybe later. Stephanie tries to get me to have a session with her before my 4pm, but I tell her no. About that time, Samantha calls my room on the SL's phone, and asks if I want to see her. I tell her no again.

Julie, my 4pm appointment, arrives promptly as Stephanie heads out the door. As Julie and I enter my room, Samantha calls my cell, having got my number from Stephanie when Stephanie borrowed her cell to call me, and asks again if I want to see her. I tell her no.

Later that afternoon, Samantha corners me in the hall and tells me that I spent 2 hours talking to her at breakfast and am I sure I don't want to see her. I don't know where she got "2 hours," more like 30 minutes. I just ate breakfast while she talked, it wasn't like we had an engaging conversation.

But, there's an example of being hounded and having scheduling conflicts that you didn't even create.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 10:28 am 

If she gets on your nerves, tell her to stop calling you. You keep saying "maybe some other time", that leaves the door open in her mind. SHUT THE phucking DOOR!!! :lol: :idea:

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 11:20 am 

I kind of have to agree with Orange. I can see saying "maybe later" once, because you want to keep the possibility open, but after she bugs you 2 or 3 times it is time to tell her to leave you the Phuck alone! These chicas are used to males being firm with them! If they smell weakness they will try to take advantage of the situation.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 1:49 pm 

Thirdworld wrote:
I kind of have to agree with Orange. I can see saying "maybe later" once, because you want to keep the possibility open, but after she bugs you 2 or 3 times it is time to tell her to leave you the Phuck alone! These chicas are used to males being firm with them! If they smell weakness they will try to take advantage of the situation.

Oh, hell yeah!! I agree. I think it was phone call #2 I said a firm "NO!!" and she still cornered me in the hall with the 2 hour claim. So, I would say you can NEVER be weak and must ALWAYS be firm.

I should know better. Once at HDR, some ugly winch brought her "friend" for me to meet and I politely said, "maybe latter." She started yelling (yes yelling) "Thats bullshit that's bullshit!!!" making everybody look at me.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 290 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 20  Next