www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:58 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:02 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Yosh, the board ain't gonna like what you are saying I'm predicting! BUT, you are pretty spot on. Lot of delusion here though, so you are gonna catch a shit storm. So many who "think" they have ho girlfriends and the ho world is the real world.. oh well :shock:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:22 pm 
Thirdworld wrote:
Yosh, the board ain't gonna like what you are saying I'm predicting! BUT, you are pretty spot on. Lot of delusion here though, so you are gonna catch a shit storm. So many who "think" they have ho girlfriends and the ho world is the real world.. oh well :shock:

I would say your prediction is right, but I aint worried about them. From my very first post I caught shit from 'em (2 crazy trip reports!) Whether or not they admit it, they will respect me! The ones living down there, that think they know it all, are the ones getting played the hardest! If I lived there, there is no way I would even want to live around the gulch or have a woman from the gulch. Phuck, much less live in San Jose; now the ones that are smart stay way off the beaten path. Them bitches come with that drama in CR! when "they" switch sides on them hoes-if they have the nuts-then this so called board of wisdom will know that too. Oh yeah to try and stay on topic, the ones that already have Babi*s by a woman in CR and its been proven beyond an american doubt, then its to late for you! Enjoy the ride cause she has your nuts in a vice...

Last edited by Yosh1234 on Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:33 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

JayMillz wrote:
So am I to believe that gringos are going bareback in the working girls and getting them pregnant?..

Believe it. I know MANY MANY gringos that regularly bareback chicas. I have a buddy who, at last count, has bare back ho's (not regular girls, working girls) in no less than 7 countries over the past 3 years. Hell, I don't think he has used a Condom for any of them in the past year or two, and this guy is traveling multiple times a year.

Personally, I think barebacking chicas MAY be more prevalent amongst the older mongers. I am in my early 30's, so I grew up during the beginning of the HIV/AIDS epidemic. I have barebacked exactly ONE girl (pro or non pro) in my entire life. :shock: At first, the threat of disease was the major reason for wrapping it up. NOW, a huge reason is pregnancy. I know chicas that have run pregnancy scams on guys. I know chicas that have tried to get pregnant from a gringo in the hopes of getting that one way ticket to the U.S. or a nice monthly Ch*ld support payment.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:38 pm 

Guys, this guy is a troll that I suspect is aka Jim Witowski and maybe even the other troll who was about to marry a girl, then buy a hotel and was subsequently was living on the street for a few days aka Tonka. If you look at the posts, they are very similar; both allegedly, in some alternate universe rode motorcycles down to CR, with JW's episode actually involving a rolling gun battle with Mexican banditos. Ole Ironman, had some other ridiculous post about getting fired from his job, riding south, meeting some ho, falling in love etc. Just the normal everyday BS. :D

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:20 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

You question if I am a troll? What the hell, I ask for some advice and the majority of you spout "the truth". For the majority, I say your pathetic, worthless human beings who I would speculate have never really engaged / fought a war. You sit on the sidelines offering your phucking opinions. Phuck you and yours. You Phuck your Ch*ldren and rationalize why its okay to do so. Your isolated and believe you are the most important thing. You rape and rob, then justify it.
Stop it.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:19 pm 

Ironman44 wrote:
You question if I am a troll? What the hell, I ask for some advice and the majority of you spout "the truth". For the majority, I say your pathetic, worthless human beings who I would speculate have never really engaged / fought a war. You sit on the sidelines offering your phucking opinions. Phuck you and yours. You Phuck your Ch*ldren and rationalize why its okay to do so. Your isolated and believe you are the most important thing. You rape and rob, then justify it.
Stop it.

No, I said you are a troll and as they say, don't feed the troll. Have a nice life. :roll:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:20 pm 

Chico123 wrote:
Going bareback is even more common with mongers who have working girls as "novias". Just because they are your novia during your stay she is someone else's novia when you are not around. It doesnt matter if you think she's your girlfriend/wife/partner..bottom line is she is still a working girl who fucks other guys.. USE A CONDOM. :x

And you can bet that she still is "someone else's novia" when he is around.
I'm an old guy (56) and somehow what Yosh1234 said didn't bother me.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:19 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Quote:
In this forum alone, you read numerous stories where a working chica tells a monger she's pregnant with his baby.

Excuse my ignorance but I am curious incase I run into this situation, do they not have paternity tests in costa rica?

In the US any girl that tries giving me that line needs to prove it with a test(I already know she's lying), and usually just asking to get a test will stop her in her tracks as far as trying to continue to pull that one on me. :)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:18 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Mr. Ironman:

I understand your position & can rationalize in my mind your approach. It's not what I would do but it's not my problem either.

It's been six months - what did you do?

A few options:

Bring the mother also. You don't have to live with her; set her up in a cheap-ass apartment if that suits you. Then work out the Ch*ld custody issues with her (or the courts).

I would likely support her & the Ch*ld in Costa Rica (hell, it's only costing me $1200 a month for our apartment & 100% of my tica wife's expenses while I'm in the US). Then ensure your Ch*ld gets a decent education. You'll have to push & pay for that or the K*D'll be out of school after the 4th grade.

Uodate please. And good luck.

/dddick

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:46 pm 

Really, if u bring them both to the us, u could make the baby a citizen. It would take years for the mother and if u divorce all citizenship proceedings are called off. She would have a period of time to go home and the baby would be an American citizen. Even if she stayed, she would be an illegal and not be able to fight u legally in court for custody.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:11 pm 

Fight your ass off to get the least amount in CR to pay for Ch*ld support. Not saying this to be a cheap skate, but because, she is going to waste the majority of the money you have to pay her. If she gets a low settlement, less for her to piss away and then you can spend money on the Ch*ld as you see fit. Will give you much more control over how the money is spent on your Ch*ld.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:00 pm 
DDream wrote:
Really, if u bring them both to the us, u could make the baby a citizen. It would take years for the mother and if u divorce all citizenship proceedings are called off. She would have a period of time to go home and the baby would be an American citizen. Even if she stayed, she would be an illegal and not be able to fight u legally in court for custody.

For heaven sake keep them away from the US. We already have toooo many popping Babi*s out as is. Keep them in Costa Rica better yet Latin America. Not to mention by doing so you will save us a ton of resources for OUR CITIZENS to use instead of some foreign mother looking to pop out a few Babi*s and become spoiled rotten claiming she loves Mexico and living in America-I have a friend in the states that does this. I always say to her well if you love Mexico, then, take your ass back to Mexico. Needless to say it's the truth. As for the Ch*ld support thing. Why the hell would you wanna bring a woman back to the states to marry? I made this mistake one time, except she was Japanese. America changes women into greedy ass bitches. The best bet is to leave them where you found them! Besides, I thought that was the whole purpose behind mongering, which is to avoid such cases. You get divorced in the states your balls will be busted. Women are sick. My ex loves to use my K*ds to get what she wants from me, but I never let her phase me. Some women are extremely evil; however, I am beginning to wonder if not all women. Beauty is only skin deep.