www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:43 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: I MARRIED A HOOKER
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:23 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

BangBang57 wrote:
Been there, done that! :( :oops: :evil: Well almost!! Mine was not techniquely a hooker (some including me say that they all sell 'it' one way or another). Meet her in Colombia. fell in love (lust) with her in less than 24 hours. A week later we were engaged. Eleven months later we married (I spent a lot of time in Colombia during that 11 months). I thought I knew her and that she was the "perfect woman" (LOVE IS BLIND :oops: :roll: ). Nine months later we finally got papers for her and her son to move to the states. BIG, BIG MISTAKE :!: :evil: . The beautiful, sexi, loving, kind, generous, totally giving Colombiana that I knew in Colombia NEVER SHOWED UP IN THE STATES :cry: :( . Instead what got off the plane was a (still) beautiful, (stil) sexi, always unhappy, allways wanting something (expensive), always complaining, NEVER WANTING TO MAKE LOVE, Always spending money Colombiana--NOT AT ALL THE WONDERFUL COLOMBIANA I THOUGHT I HAD KNOWN IN COLOMBIA :evil: :roll:

At the time I thought I had just been very unlucky in my choise of a wife :oops: :( Since then I have heard almost the exact same story many times from other guys who made the same mistake. Marry them but keep them at home in Colombia!!!! They all think they want to live in the USA, but few end up being happy there!!

Well BB57 Dont beat yourself up about it....back THEN you very VERY YOUNG AND INEXPERIENCED in the ways of women, unlike now! :P You would NEVER develop FEELINGS for a HOOKER nowadays wouldja? :shock: WOUDJA? :P :P :P

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:31 am 

Phoenix Rising wrote:
BangBang57 wrote:
Been there, done that! :( :oops: :evil: Well almost!! Mine was not techniquely a hooker (some including me say that they all sell 'it' one way or another). Meet her in Colombia. fell in love (lust) with her in less than 24 hours. A week later we were engaged. Eleven months later we married (I spent a lot of time in Colombia during that 11 months). I thought I knew her and that she was the "perfect woman" (LOVE IS BLIND :oops: :roll: ). Nine months later we finally got papers for her and her son to move to the states. BIG, BIG MISTAKE :!: :evil: . The beautiful, sexi, loving, kind, generous, totally giving Colombiana that I knew in Colombia NEVER SHOWED UP IN THE STATES :cry: :( . Instead what got off the plane was a (still) beautiful, (stil) sexi, always unhappy, allways wanting something (expensive), always complaining, NEVER WANTING TO MAKE LOVE, Always spending money Colombiana--NOT AT ALL THE WONDERFUL COLOMBIANA I THOUGHT I HAD KNOWN IN COLOMBIA :evil: :roll:

At the time I thought I had just been very unlucky in my choise of a wife :oops: :( Since then I have heard almost the exact same story many times from other guys who made the same mistake. Marry them but keep them at home in Colombia!!!! They all think they want to live in the USA, but few end up being happy there!!

Well BB57 Dont beat yourself up about it....back THEN you very VERY YOUNG AND INEXPERIENCED in the ways of women, unlike now! :P You would NEVER develop FEELINGS for a HOOKER nowadays wouldja? :shock: WOUDJA? :P :P :P

WHATJA MEAN, YOUNG :?: I was 60 when I met her and she was not a young,20s chica!! Y NAW, I WOULD NEVER DEVELOP FEELINGS FOR A HOOKER TODAY :oops: :roll: JAJAJA YEAH SURE, JUST LIKE SOMEONE ELSE I KNOW :P :!: JEJEJE But at least with me it is one at a time :idea: :!: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: OH! wait, one at a time just might be worse than 3 at a time. :P :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:50 pm 
Does anyone know what happened to Gringo1001?

It would be interesting to hear how the HAPPY couple are doing now. :P

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:38 am 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Mentioned earlier, not sure if it's a "latin/gringo" connection or "hooker/gringo" connection... Here's my take: So many older guy (self included) get the idea that the young 20'ish latina (hooker or non-pro) is actually attracted to you... They are normally attracted to opportunity to advance. If they're living a poor lifestyle, most anything you offer would advance this.

I'm comfortable with my latina (panama), which I still get to make a couple trips to CR. I think the success is that she's just a 3 years younger. While I enjoy the attention on occassion from a 20-ish chica, I know it's not the charm of my age that's got their motor running. Couple words of advice:

1) Keep things close in age. If you think you want the 20-ish chica, keep the relationship as a pay-as-you-go.
2) Make sure you connect outside the bedroom. Does she have similar interest?
3) Previous mention: "you marry her, you marry her family". This is 100% true. Always remember that "mom, dad, sister, brother" will be at your house often... In most cases, they will live with you at some point. MAKE SURE YOU LIKE THEM TOO! In my case, I've been able to pick the ones that have moved in, mainly nieces who I'm helping with college in the States.
4) Make sure you really connect in the bedroom. I've actually put this as a conversation at the beginning. Informed her that Paco must have a steady supply of enthusiastic play (it's a requirement, not option). Being married once before, I know that this is often something that declines over time, mainly on the womans part. I CLEARLY stated, "it's a requirement" that she can perform personally... Or in the absense of performance, we will outsource the job. Hence, I make a trip or two to CR annually. In some instances, the trip is just to get a tune-up.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:48 am 

Great advice Paco

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:08 pm 

Paco, when I read your post re: "Or in the absence of performance, we will outsource the job," I fell over laughing. In this case not job outsourcing to India, but to CR. Great post!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:28 pm 

Paco wrote:
Mentioned earlier, not sure if it's a "latin/gringo" connection or "hooker/gringo" connection... Here's my take: So many older guy (self included) get the idea that the young 20'ish latina (hooker or non-pro) is actually attracted to you... They are normally attracted to opportunity to advance. If they're living a poor lifestyle, most anything you offer would advance this.

I'm comfortable with my latina (panama), which I still get to make a couple trips to CR. I think the success is that she's just a 3 years younger. While I enjoy the attention on occassion from a 20-ish chica, I know it's not the charm of my age that's got their motor running. Couple words of advice:

1) Keep things close in age. If you think you want the 20-ish chica, keep the relationship as a pay-as-you-go.
2) Make sure you connect outside the bedroom. Does she have similar interest?
3) Previous mention: "you marry her, you marry her family". This is 100% true. Always remember that "mom, dad, sister, brother" will be at your house often... In most cases, they will live with you at some point. MAKE SURE YOU LIKE THEM TOO! In my case, I've been able to pick the ones that have moved in, mainly nieces who I'm helping with college in the States.
4) Make sure you really connect in the bedroom. I've actually put this as a conversation at the beginning. Informed her that Paco must have a steady supply of enthusiastic play (it's a requirement, not option). Being married once before, I know that this is often something that declines over time, mainly on the womans part. I CLEARLY stated, "it's a requirement" that she can perform personally... Or in the absense of performance, we will outsource the job. Hence, I make a trip or two to CR annually. In some instances, the trip is just to get a tune-up.

Paco I am not disagreeing with your advise, just reminding you (all) that there are EXCEPTIONS TO EVERYTHING!

My Colombiana wife was ONLY about 2 years younger than I. We had a lot of common interests (even professions) outside the bedroom, the only family she had anywhere near us was her son, the sex was great and constant; TILL SHE GOT TO THE USA, THEN IT WAS NON EXISTANT!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:59 pm 

Bang Bang, good point. guess the YMMV is also a great disclaimer I should have posted. : )

All, have fun. Keep your wits. Remember CR is an adult Disney World. When you visit DW, you may bring home some memorabilia, but the park remains in Orlando.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:14 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

sent them back to there shit hole......................where they love it and there screw up family life......................it all about them and there family.....................so give up and move on with your life

costa rica is best place for fishing for the pink snapper, you can fish for so manny pink snapper in all size and colors , there is all a keep and if you do not like throw it back and fish for new one

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:35 am 

Vecheyaz wrote:
sent them back to there shit hole......................where they love it and there screw up family life......................it all about them and there family.....................so give up and move on with your life

Sounds like somebody is still holding a grudge. Tell us what happened...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:41 am 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

married a hooker?
for a start if a woman is hooker it is her profession // and i wonder why there is no college involved //.
statistics tell us most people hold same profession all their life so if you marry a hooker you should expect same behavior.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:14 pm 

Unless she's contributing to the house (making Babi*s, dinner, or working and bringing in cash), they're all technically hookers... just with a better pension plan and severants pay should they be let go.

Guess they're considered federal employees, harder to fire, better bennys. CR has great contract workers!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:37 am 

You answered your own question. " I married a hooker" Pretty much all of them have some kind of personality disorder or phychological problems.

How many people here know of one case where it lasted more than 10 years?

One of my attorneys told me that if you marry a girl in their country it's not legal in the USA. So if you go nuts and marry some girl in Ukraine or CR you are pretty much off the hook.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:52 am 

Spanksfornothing wrote:
One of my attorneys told me that if you marry a girl in their country it's not legal in the USA. So if you go nuts and marry some girl in Ukraine or CR you are pretty much off the hook.
Your attorney is wrong, your CR marriage is legal and binding just the same, long as you had a passport and were in the country legal when married.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:43 am 

This guy is at the top of the food chain in one of the top law firms in LA.

Are you an attorney?

Just curious.

Also I did not intend this as legal advice. Just what he told me.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next