www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 2:31 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 228 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:07 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Ah heck...I had to post something...with a title like "dating putas" I just had to! :)

I just thought it funny in a discussion about the risk or bennies of "dating putas"...ha ha...I luv it..., someone was taking the time to decide who was welcome in CR or not (while at the same time claiming to be the opposite).

Anyway...now i have two posts....great subject.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:50 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

I'm definitely gonna have to pony up and buy some beers for folks one of these days in San Jose. This section and thread in particular has brought me many a smile to my face and offered great entertainment... :D Much like my neighbors 4 year old explaining Kung Fu Panda to me...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:38 am 

Johnarizona wrote:
Quote:
My central point is that Costa Rica is all about "Live and Let Live". We all have our problems in life, some more than others.

What I take exception to is the notion by some that they are superior to the women in the trade because their problems are less extreme than then the puta they hire to bring them pleasure.

Further, it is not a matter of sticking up for Gringos that I take exception to. It is sticking up for Gringos that are jerks, the ones that think they are better because they have more money and fewer problems.

Those types of people are not welcome here in Costa Rica. Not by Ticos and not by the vast majority of us that are trying to make a life here.

You may not fall into that category. I am the last one to judge someone from a discussion in a BB. But I do know that there are plenty that come here that are like that. I have no use for those people and I have no problem telling them to their face.

To funny :lol: ....he says his central point is LIVE AND LET LIVE and then he goes on and on about how he can't Live and Let live, he must categorize people and tell them to their face that they are not welcome. :roll:

I believe this was directed at me.

Live and let live, but YOU ARE NOT WELCOME IN COSTA RICA. LOL... as if whore-mongers that rescue, spoil and reform hookers are model foreigners down here. Especially, after they are chewed-up and spit-up like hair balls.

Hey buckwheat - are you telling me that I'm voted off the island??? I may start crying....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:32 pm 

Chi,, you need to lay off!! The reformation and domestication of hookers is a serious subject.. :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:53 pm 

Thirdworld wrote:
Chi,, you need to lay off!! The reformation and domestication of hookers is a serious subject.. :shock:

You be more successful studying black holes and string theories. :P :P :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:13 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

One thing that should be crystal clear from this board is that everyone has a different experience in the Gultch.

The AssHoles can be spotted a mile off, all the girls know who they are and they are treated accordingly. Same with the suckers. Same with the newbees. Everyone fits into a different category.

Then there are those of us that are able to navigate though the experience without the drama and all the problems. They have real relationships with the working women, they treat them like human beings and earn mutual respect and friendship. A lot of these guys are getting laid for free by the same women that charging some of you jackasses a $100 per hour.

So I have to tell you, whatever attitude you have about these women, it has a lot more to do with the type of person you are as opposed to the type of person they are. In the Gultch, you will be treated accordingly!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:31 pm 

Quote:
A lot of these guys are getting laid for free by the same women that charging some of you jackasses a $100 per hour

You must have taken one of those Dale Carnegie courses; "How to win friends and influence People"? :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:57 pm 

TimBones wrote:
Quote:
A lot of these guys are getting laid for free by the same women that charging some of you jackasses a $100 per hour

You must have taken one of those Dale Carnegie courses; "How to win friends and influence People"? :wink:

Added with Dungeons and Dragons and he got CR figure out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:33 pm 

So phantom, judging by the majority of your posts, is it safe to say you fall under the asshole category??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:11 am 

Phantom wrote:
One thing that should be crystal clear from this board is that everyone has a different experience in the Gultch.

The AssHoles can be spotted a mile off, all the girls know who they are and they are treated accordingly. Same with the suckers. Same with the newbees. Everyone fits into a different category.

Then there are those of us that are able to navigate though the experience without the drama and all the problems. They have real relationships with the working women, they treat them like human beings and earn mutual respect and friendship. A lot of these guys are getting laid for free by the same women that charging some of you jackasses a $100 per hour.

So I have to tell you, whatever attitude you have about these women, it has a lot more to do with the type of person you are as opposed to the type of person they are. In the Gultch, you will be treated accordingly!

You fail to mention the worst of all the categories of mongers in CR. The guys that think they know it all, have the chicas lined-up for them, and that they are pretty much running the show. Newbies, Assholes, Suckers. Hummmm... lets call these guys Rico Suave Wanna-be's or on the worse side Dumb Gringos that just can't get it through their friggin' thick skulls.

Woahh!!!

Point in case... I walked into the Automercado today and was (unfortunately) greated by an older American at the Caja. How embarassing!!! He was speaking VERY LOUDLY in VERY BAD SPANGLISH flirting with the cashier. She obviously could care less and was just being polite. The guy was loney and just rattling on and on about how smart he was and how cute she was and just a pile of stupid dumb awkard pickups. Meanwhile people were waiting in line. He even realized that this chica was like "Go away you stupid old fart" and kind of nodded to the look at the people waiting. Then, he still wouldnt leave the Caja and he started calling the other cashier "O alli es mi otra amor" in bad spanish. The other gave him the look of the devil. He must have interpreted that as affection. Because he responded with " ahhhh tiene sueño??? mi amor". In reality, neither of these chicas probably knew who the crazy old coot was. But, he thought he was Frank Sinatra or something.

This guy reminds me of some of the other guys who walk around like "aging Fonzies" and think every chica in Costa Rica is just dying to get in their crusty boxers to find the little mouse hiding in the jungle of flab and pubic air.

Okay - now i almost vomitted.

But, you get my point. The guys that are horrible dancers, but think they are Fred Astaire on the Key Largo floor. Or, guys that forget that the girls just want their money. Or, guys like the poor old chap in the super market this morning. Or, they guy that spoils his chica rotten, then finds out he's #6 plan b on her list. Meaning the real number 6 guy wasn't around, so go to go with my plan b.

Wake-up and smell the coffee. Its good for you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:34 am 

Chi_trekker wrote:
This guy reminds me of some of the other guys who walk around like "aging Fonzies" and think every chica in Costa Rica is just dying to get in their crusty boxers to find the little mouse hiding in the jungle of flab and pubic air.

LMFAO :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:

Cujo

"Pain is the fuel that fans the flames of my pyre. A battle plan is only as good as the general carrying it out on the field. This is my war son, and I have the biggest bombs and the smallest conscience"...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:51 pm 

Quote:
Point in case... I walked into the Automercado today and was (unfortunately) greated by an older American at the Caja. How embarassing!!! He was speaking VERY LOUDLY in VERY BAD SPANGLISH flirting with the cashier. She obviously could care less and was just being polite. The guy was loney and just rattling on and on about how smart he was and how cute she was and just a pile of stupid dumb awkard pickups. Meanwhile people were waiting in line. He even realized that this chica was like "Go away you stupid old fart" and kind of nodded to the look at the people waiting. Then, he still wouldnt leave the Caja and he started calling the other cashier "O alli es mi otra amor" in bad spanish. The other gave him the look of the devil. He must have interpreted that as affection. Because he responded with " ahhhh tiene sueño??? mi amor". In reality, neither of these chicas probably knew who the crazy old coot was. But, he thought he was Frank Sinatra or something.

That was me you Jerk and who says I can't dance???? J/K, it was worth a laugh. :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:54 pm 

Well... the girls were polite. Which is a strange twist because latinos can be rude by our standards. Like - whistling for your waiter. Sort of like whistling for your dog. But down, here calling your waiter via whistling is considered normal. If I was waiting on tables and somebody whistled at me, I'd drop the plates over their heads and THEN smack them silly.

The thing I will never understand - I have had my dose of fantasy and I enjoyed it, but never let it completely cloud EVERYTHING about me.

For example, this guy forgot that he wasn't in a massage parlor, but in a super market. And, he didn't realize he was completely making a fool out of himself, in his own neighborhood. These same chicas will probably cringe and hide the next time they see him. Or, bite his head off... judging by the second girls response.

Another snippet - There is a girl that works at my gym that just HATES ME with a passion. Why? I have said nothing other than "hola, como está?" So, I thought... I don't smell like shit. I don't look like shit. I'm not an asshole. What is it???!!! Well simply thought... there is no reason other than because I'm a gringo. And, I asked a few people and YES I was right. She hates gringos. Why? Because, they automatically assume that THEY ARE GRINGO Y GUAPO and that all chicas ARE WHORES and willing to spread their legs after simple chit chat.

I will admit that latin women are hottier and probably easier and better in bed. But, they ain't all a bunch of whores. As americans we can live the fantasy, but you need to shake your head once in a while, and realize it is, what it is.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:13 pm 

Take a photo sometime Chi. That look on the chicas faces are priceless when pops is putting on his best moves and making an idiot out of himself. haha It is painful to watch sometimes. See it a lot on bartenders faces... unfortunately for them, they can become a captive audience...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:38 am 

Chi_trekker wrote:
So, I thought... I don't smell like shit. I don't look like shit. I'm not an asshole. What is it???!!!

Getting past the denial is the first step in dealing with your problem.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 228 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next