www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 8:03 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:32 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Zman wrote:
Colombians need a vise to enter CR. She is unlikely to get one , so forget that option.

Interestingly, Colombians need a visa to visit nearly every other country on earth, for whatever reason.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:02 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Location: Stuck in Louisiana"dreaming bout Paisitas, Calenas & Costenas"
Sandino wrote:
Zman wrote:
Colombians need a vise to enter CR. She is unlikely to get one , so forget that option.

Interestingly, Colombians need a visa to visit nearly every other country on earth, for whatever reason.

Im 99% sure that Colombians can enter Brazil and Panama legally
without a Visa, also there are a few other places. I will verify and get back
on this.

JG, However the SMART move is to just do Medellin to begin with. Do not import a girl you have never met. If she does not do it for you, you will be STUCK or at a minimum greatly inconvenienced. Stay at VIP or Castillo or a private apt. PM me and I can give you info on one great place where you can get a room for as little as $45 per night in Poblado.

IMHO, it's pretty damn hard to beat the Non-Pro scene in Medellin.
FYI, but you can't wear your Hawaiian shirts and flip flops like the gringos in the Gulch and a degree of Spanish is an absolute necessitty if you want to do more than just working girls!

Rainman3
Back in Medellin Nov 17-25 with my novia.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:20 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Thanks again, RM Yes im going to RIO in janiero 10 to 20,My portuguese semester ends in December .
Also i would never import a chica to the gultch that would be insane I would take her to the beach . That plan is off anyway its too expensive . And if i do import her to cartagena believe me if she goes sour I will send her packing ..Im just not that frigin polite .My spanglish is one semester , and my port is also . I can speak spanortuglish very well! Cartagena sound great Id love to stay inside the walls .If i bring her there BELIEVE ME there is an exit plan . I will leave 3 or 4 days for her and 4 for me jee jee I know about the action there and I like the tourist stuff (thats my bag also )
Im getting mixed advice here :

Some say if im going alone with not much spanish then cartagena is the place for me . Now i hear goto medellin.

Ive heard the mall is so high end that the upper class chicas are not interested in some drooling gringo . now you say theres good action?

Ive researched Medellin and there is a place she recommends called casa kiwi it is a hostel in pablado near the places you mention .But when i ask the owner about a safe he says no need to worry everyone is great here your room has a lock !! this worries me ....im not stupid . El Castillo , this is a place where mainly gringo mongers go? of so she will know as soon as she sees The silver haired foxes and all the girls .Ids this place girlfriend friendly or puta friendly ?

See for me its not all about the quantity and bargains and partying ..its the challenge of the REAL GFE thats keeps me going ...many of the guys here know what im talking about

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:20 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

THE real GFE sorry RM :lol: