www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 11:59 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:42 pm 
Ciaociao32001 wrote:
GetRhythm wrote:
Better yet, stick a razor in her mouth and see if you've invented a new way for Florida to increase his ball shaving efficiency... :lol:

GR-
Good to see you back and, better yet, good to see you making useful suggestions! :wink:

Ciaociao
:D :lol: :lol: :lol: yeah welcome back :!: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:42 pm 
Ciaociao32001 wrote:
GetRhythm wrote:
Better yet, stick a razor in her mouth and see if you've invented a new way for Florida to increase his ball shaving efficiency... :lol:

GR-
Good to see you back and, better yet, good to see you making useful suggestions! :wink:

Ciaociao
:D :lol: :lol: :lol: yeah welcome back :!: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:28 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Chi...if you are smart, you will keep her miles away from all your perverted CRT buddies. Dont even THINK about taking her anywhere downtown. And the more you know her friends...remember she will have spies EVERYWHERE. Stay away from places like the DR and Zona Blue...unless youre willing to risk your bliss. :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:05 am 
I can do CR without a wingman!

good for you

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:06 am 
I can do CR without a wingman!

good for you

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:45 pm 

Tman wrote:
Chi...if you are smart, you will keep her miles away from all your perverted CRT buddies. Dont even THINK about taking her anywhere downtown. And the more you know her friends...remember she will have spies EVERYWHERE. Stay away from places like the DR and Zona Blue...unless youre willing to risk your bliss. :roll:

This girl will never set foot into any the places in the gulch. I made myself the promise. She doesn't like El Centro, so I don't think there is an issue.

Just an update... We are in week #3 and things are going well. It is very early, but so far, she has passed every test. I took her to the Multiplaza Escazu last weekend for a "window shopping" test. She tried on a few outfits, but never once asked me to buy her anything beyond a Cinnabon. My ex would lose control in the mall and start bitching a whining... Buy me this... Buy me that... and then throw a temper tantrum.

This time - I am really testing her, before buying. I'm certain she is also testing me.

Another thing that is like WOW.... she is able to talk about topics that are deep. I thought it was a language barrier, but it is not. My ex couldn't think beyond the moment. Typical latina. This chica can talk about happiness, the future, the past, trust and we seriously laugh our asses off at the same stupid shit.

I never thought I would ever find a girl like this in Costa Rica. In fact, after my ex, I pretty much just gave up on girls in this country. I have learned that nothing that comes easy and quick is worth much. I had to flirt with this girl for a year, before she finally said yes to a date. She also did not let me bang her on the first or second date. It took 3 swings before she let me advance her bases.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:27 pm 

Chi...your experience is typical of those of us who have found real latina partners outside the "gulch". The reality is that a majority of nice latinas in any of these countries are NOT sex workers...but are interested in relationships and have some smarts to them. So...congrats so far on your find...and hope she continues to surprise you in a good way. But just once again...NEVER expose her to any monger history here in CR. It will be automatic "rejection" and you will be back to square one...dancing with key largo girls :roll: ...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:34 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Good for you, Chi. Good luck and keep us posted. I dumped mine last trip end of March. The next trip in November will be strictly mongering but I will visit some "regular" establishments outside of The Gulch.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:59 am 

Bilko wrote:
Chi,

Sounds good so far, but don't forget my checklist! Wherever the Hell I posted it...

Well Bilko,

She has passed the shopping test. However, she is scoring a C on jealousy testing. The other day, she wanted to view some photos on my camara. I forgot there was a foto of my ex. When she saw it, she about flipped out, but really held it inside. She turned beet-red. Did not want to talk to me or be touched. She didn't totally freak out, but there was a very uncomfortable period of silence. We had already planned to take the puppies up into the mountain trails. We took them up and had a good time. However, when we got back, she sort of broke down crying and then came the questions:

When did you take the foto? Have you been seeing her behind my back? Its your life, not mine, and I'm not important to you. Blah.. Blah.... I mean seriously... one phucking foto in my camara from 2+ months ago.

In the end, she told me she just needed some time. She went to work. I showed up at her work, by suprise, because I was going to give her a day to get the jealousy out of her. I gave her card with some chocolates. I made it mushy and did not once write about my ex. The next day, she forgot all about it.

So, it wasn't a disaster, but a blip on the radar. I mean one phucking foto!!!! This reminds me.... I need to secure my laptop... BIG TIME!!! I've got pictures of whores sucking my dick... all sorts of debauchery. To boot, the bumble bee tattoo on the head of my junior is a dead give away. 8) Lots of incriminating stuff on my computer.

Bilko - Is your band playing sat night? I'm going to try to pay visit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:12 pm 

Chi_trekker wrote:
So, it wasn't a disaster, but a blip on the radar. I mean one phucking foto!!!!

Chi,

In my experience, this sort of "blip" is a red flag and is an indicator of future (and less restrained) behaviour. My same experience tells me that all women act this way. Best of luck and thanks for the blow by blow.

Ciaociao

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:31 pm 

Chitrekker...this is all normal latina jealousy stuff. To be honest...I have grown accustomed and to somewhat appreciate this aspect of Latinas. Sure, many of them carry it too far and dont allow you any space, privacy or respect for your things (i.e laptop, phone, camera...)...but in their mind they are just demonstrating their devotion and passion for you...and yes, to a degree...ownership. These women are used to fighting other women for their man. The men are almost accepted as being horndogs...and the game is for them to keep us happy at home and in the sack...especially before we go off for a trip or night out with "the boys". While it can be a pain to deal with sometimes, I also in one sense like what it means. They want YOU...and dont want to SHARE you. Gringas have gotten very lax in this area and there seems to be no sense of committment or devotion any more in that arena. So...its a good thing my Colombiana gets jealous and protective of our relationship.

On the other hand...it means you have to be VERY careful with your outside activities. Find very secure ways to hide your photos and any digital communications...on your phone, computer, camera. Unless you just dont care and want to hurt them...then dont worry about it...and at some point they will go elsewhere than to be what they see as disrespected. Its a fine line to travel in these relationships...but it can be done with some planning...and a little macho control over the situation and "your things". And, worth the effort.

Continued good luck in your relationship...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:58 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Bumble bee tatoo on your pecker??? :lol: :lol: :lol: ha ha I think Ive seen your pecker before on an internet site .small world !! no pun intended :lol: