www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 2:41 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:19 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Hey , I have to run this one by the board cuz it smells funny , I met this VERY HOTT columbiana on latincupido I picked her from the 300 that previously fell in love with me this week . she is working in caracas venezuela AKA ( the gaza strip) for the danger factor .

She is ontime at the cyber cafe everyday waits for me and spends all her time chatting on web cam with me ,says she is lonely and has no Novia and wants me to come to Medellin and all that Jazz....no mention of Visa or money . I tell her i read about caracas and the danger and she tells me she is scared all the time and is coming back to Columbia in one week .instead of the 90 days allowed on her visa ..

The very next day i call her and her phone is disconnected so then i see her on internet shortly after .She says im so sorry i was robbed by two men with a revolver and they stole my money and my golden ring and my cellular one (phone) . I ask her how much did she take she says one months pay $300 exactly! I ask why is she on the street with $300 in her pocket in the gaza strip of poverty ??? she smiles on webcam and says she was waiting for bus to go buy gifts .
i look at her finger and there is a cut were the ring was and a red circle .

She tells me she has no money to get back to columbia and is affraid for her life ....this is where the smell comes in ...

She never ask me for money but im thinking why exactly $300? isnt that the Golden number for gringo RFM? I recall reading that here . I ask is her mother sending money ?she says no she is going to ask her Boss for money .

There is nothing that irks me more then being USED like a stupid gringo by a Puta . I am wondering what is a way to see her true intentions .?..

I sense that this "test " or possible request for money ...on the other hand caracas is a bad place and this could happen to anyone ...
By the way .. I have no intentions of going all the way to medellin to get laid but if i did i would arrange many many dates with many woman since they are virtually unlimited ,and a visit to the mansion ofcourse like a true sportfucher .... your thoughts will be greatly appreciated .Thanks JG

Last edited by JerseyGringo on Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:12 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

A Hot girl will allways be able to get money where ever she is.Quacks like a duck,smells like a duck,probably(99.9%) is a duck.I'm sure she probably used this story before.

Post subject: Quack, Quack
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:13 am 

Quack, QuackQuack, QuackQuack, QuackQuack, QuackQuack, Quack.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:34 am 

If these dumb chicks would save a few bucks, they wouldn't have to go begging for handouts all the time, whenever there is some sort of problem, slow at "work" or they get "robbed". But this would be thinking logically and rationally which they're not.

I agree QUACK, QUACK.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:52 am 

You said you saw her on a webcam??.......Were her lips moving?? :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:54 am 

Sounds like a hustle in the making. Remember, "Just say no."

Post subject: Re: RFM-Internet novia
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:09 am 

JerseyGringo wrote:
She never ask me for money but im thinking why exactly $300? isnt that the Golden number for gringo RFM?

Jersey Gringo,
Yes, for some reason, $300 always seems to be the "magic" number. But come on.... think about it. Who the hell - in their right mind (especially a working girl) would carry around $300 cash on them.

And furthermore, what chica, working girl or not, would spend $300 on gifts, and then bring all those gifts on the bus with her?

And the ring finger with a cut on it and a missing ring ???? Damn, she's good!

IMO, you already know the answer to your question(s). If you can afford it, and it makes you feel good, then send the money. But do so - knowing that it is a better-than-average chance that she's using you.

Kind of reminds me of the commercial ... AFLAC !!! :shock:

MG

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:17 am 

Also, if she was going to spend the $300 on gifts, she certainly doesn't need $300 to get back to Colombia. So why was she carrying all the money she was going to use to buy gifts AND all the money she had to buy a ticket back home?

Its a hustle.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:27 am 

NEXXXXXXXXXXXXTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

BKTUNA
I am never going home

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:53 am 

Location: I don't know where I'm going, but I sure know where I've been.
$300 is definately the magic number. I told one girl I would help her but I didn't think I could do $300. I could have done $300 easily but I wasn't going to send the cash, regardless. I said I could send half and hoped that would help. The answer, "it's not worth my time to stand in line at Western Union for $150." :shock:

This duck needs to be shot. Just MHO. :lol:

dapanz1

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:00 am 

It is pure BS IMHO save your money for the real thing :) ! It's easier to have a little redness & cut on one finger with a sob story to a sucker than it is to have a sore pu$$y from working for it with a bunch of men. These Colombianas are smart so she is probably doing you by day & them by night :shock: :? :) ....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:12 am 

Tell her to put a bandaid on her finger and get back to work. A few clients and she'll have $300.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:23 am 

Wow, she didn't even put a lot of effort into the rfm. This is about as standard as it gets. Sort of a fill in the blank with your name sort of template. Were you really considering this request? If so, and this is my advice to friends of mine, you really should not be coming down here for this thing. You will get eaten alive. I think the lottery is the best analysis of one of these situations.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:24 am 

Orange wrote:
Tell her to put a bandaid on her finger and get back to work. A few clients and she'll have $300.

OUCH !!! :shock: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:31 am 

Location: Referred to the OIG by Mucho Gusto after mysterious fire at his gay night club.
Orange wrote:

Orange is the friend of chicas everywhere. :lol: