www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 6:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:54 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

I too was tired of gringas and I did marry a latina. Some days its great and some days it aint so great.

I will tell you this, when they are pissed there is NO talking to them or trying to reason with common sense.
You are completely tuned out. Now when she starts bitching I leave and return in about 4 hours. Then everything is tranquilo again :?

Almost legally single again! Voy a Colombia otra vece!!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:17 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Steve66 wrote:
OK Ill be blunt.....I wanna meet and marry a hot latina (costa rican, brazil, dominican etc etc.) U MAY THINK IM CRAZY, BUT LOOKS DO MATTER AND AT THIS POINT I WANT A GIRL TO SETTLE DOWN WITH. iVE BEEN THROUGH RELATIONSHIPS SO DONT NEED A LECTURE OR ANYTHING. i WANNA DO THINGS WITH MY LIFE AND AM SICK OF "DATING" HERE

ME: NIce looking well educated 30 year old male from toronto, canada....i EVEN LOOK SPANISH, WEIGHT TRAIN, HAVE A SIX PACK AND TOLD IM VERY ATTRACTIVE BY WOMEN. LOTS OF HOBBIES AND INTERESTS. FED UP WITH ONLINE DATES OR HAVING FAT UGLY GIRLS LOOK AT ME LIKE THERE TOO GOOD FOR ME!!!!! or GO OUT WITH THE HOT ONES AND HAVE HEAD GAMES BEING PLAYED OR ME BEING ONE OF THERE BOY TOYS.

FED UP WITH STUCK UP SNOBBY BS ATTITUDE OF OUR WOMEN AND BELIEVE A NICE GOOD LOOKING EDUCATED GENTLMAN SHOULDNT HAVE TO WORK SO DAMN HARD TO GET A HOT GIRL!

NO MATTER WHAT PPLE SAY ...U PAY FOR IT EITHER WAY, BY WINING AND DINING THEM OR PAYING OUT RIGHT FOR THE "BIG NASTY"

IM SICK AND TIRED OF GIRLS IRRATIONAL EXPECTATIONS, IDEOLOGY AND THE RAT RACE HERE!!!! IM LOOKING FOR A GIRL WHO IS HOT SPEAK LITTLE BIT OF ENGLISH AND HAS A FIT BODY AND IS WILLING TO RELOCATE TO CANADA TO START A DECENT LIFE. I AM GENUINE AND WILL TREAT HER LIKE A QUEEN.

SO MY QUESTION HERE IS: HOW DO I GO ABOUTS FINDING A GIRL IN CR WHO IS LOOKING TO GET MARRIED AND OUTTA THERE.

i KNOW LOTS OF SERVICES ARE ON THE NET BUT CANT TELL WHICH ARE LEGIT.

i WOULD LOVE TO COME DOWN THERE MEET A HOT CHICA AND SPEND SOME TIME THERE AND MAKE A COMMITMENT THEN BRING HER BACK.

HER QUALIFICATIONS: 18-25 FIT BODY, PRETTY FACE AND SPEAKS SOME ENGLISH AND NO K*ds.....DONT CARE ABOUT EDUCATION, FAMILY OR IF SHE WORKED AT A PARLOUR B4.

IF SOMEONE CAN HELP ME OUT HERE OR THERE FOR THAT MATTER I AM WILLING TO COMPENSATE YOU. I AM NO DONALD TRUMP BUT AM NO SLOUCH EITHER!

THANK YOU AND HOPE FOR SOME RESPONSES. (BTW IVE NEVER BEEN TO CR BUT CAN COME PRETTY MUCH ANYITME FOR A FEW DAYS.

well mate, i feel the same as you, i to am very good shape , i could compete in body building with 2 weeks dieting, and hve no problem getting women, but in australia all the women have attitude, they think they r beyond what they really are... i am off to brazil in late october/ early november for a month, ofcourse i will go to help but am only concentrating on the girls who go there a weekend every 3 months or so and are totally incontrol off there choices off who the are with.. and if anything will have fun with them.. but one thing is for sure nothing beats them latino girls.... good luck mate

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:24 pm 
I think steve66 is long gone..... off to Columbia.......

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:26 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Kccostarica wrote:
I think steve66 is long gone..... off to Columbia.......

Can't say I blame him...the women in Toronto are pretty stuck-up. Still, I question why he thinks pulling some chick 1000's of miles from her homeland is going to equal marital bliss. :roll:

I'm in the same situation as him, although a little older (42), & whoever made the comment about the attitudes of the women on dating sites was bang on. Having said that, my best friend has strict orders to shoot me if I ever think about marriage again.