www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:11 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:54 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

OK Ill be blunt.....I wanna meet and marry a hot latina (costa rican, brazil, dominican etc etc.) U MAY THINK IM CRAZY, BUT LOOKS DO MATTER AND AT THIS POINT I WANT A GIRL TO SETTLE DOWN WITH. iVE BEEN THROUGH RELATIONSHIPS SO DONT NEED A LECTURE OR ANYTHING. i WANNA DO THINGS WITH MY LIFE AND AM SICK OF "DATING" HERE

ME: NIce looking well educated 30 year old male from toronto, canada....i EVEN LOOK SPANISH, WEIGHT TRAIN, HAVE A SIX PACK AND TOLD IM VERY ATTRACTIVE BY WOMEN. LOTS OF HOBBIES AND INTERESTS. FED UP WITH ONLINE DATES OR HAVING FAT UGLY GIRLS LOOK AT ME LIKE THERE TOO GOOD FOR ME!!!!! or GO OUT WITH THE HOT ONES AND HAVE HEAD GAMES BEING PLAYED OR ME BEING ONE OF THERE BOY TOYS.

FED UP WITH STUCK UP SNOBBY BS ATTITUDE OF OUR WOMEN AND BELIEVE A NICE GOOD LOOKING EDUCATED GENTLMAN SHOULDNT HAVE TO WORK SO DAMN HARD TO GET A HOT GIRL!

NO MATTER WHAT PPLE SAY ...U PAY FOR IT EITHER WAY, BY WINING AND DINING THEM OR PAYING OUT RIGHT FOR THE "BIG NASTY"

IM SICK AND TIRED OF GIRLS IRRATIONAL EXPECTATIONS, IDEOLOGY AND THE RAT RACE HERE!!!! IM LOOKING FOR A GIRL WHO IS HOT SPEAK LITTLE BIT OF ENGLISH AND HAS A FIT BODY AND IS WILLING TO RELOCATE TO CANADA TO START A DECENT LIFE. I AM GENUINE AND WILL TREAT HER LIKE A QUEEN.

SO MY QUESTION HERE IS: HOW DO I GO ABOUTS FINDING A GIRL IN CR WHO IS LOOKING TO GET MARRIED AND OUTTA THERE.

i KNOW LOTS OF SERVICES ARE ON THE NET BUT CANT TELL WHICH ARE LEGIT.

i WOULD LOVE TO COME DOWN THERE MEET A HOT CHICA AND SPEND SOME TIME THERE AND MAKE A COMMITMENT THEN BRING HER BACK.

HER QUALIFICATIONS: 18-25 FIT BODY, PRETTY FACE AND SPEAKS SOME ENGLISH AND NO K*ds.....DONT CARE ABOUT EDUCATION, FAMILY OR IF SHE WORKED AT A PARLOUR B4.

IF SOMEONE CAN HELP ME OUT HERE OR THERE FOR THAT MATTER I AM WILLING TO COMPENSATE YOU. I AM NO DONALD TRUMP BUT AM NO SLOUCH EITHER!

THANK YOU AND HOPE FOR SOME RESPONSES. (BTW IVE NEVER BEEN TO CR BUT CAN COME PRETTY MUCH ANYITME FOR A FEW DAYS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:00 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

I don't think there's much anything we can do for you, it's all up to you. :? Go to Costa Rica.....stay there for a month and see what happens. You know what they say....there's a lid for every pot. :wink:

Zebra

Last edited by Zebra on Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:00 pm 

double post.....deleted

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:22 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Do some searching here on the board, Witling had some great web resources listed, mostly for Colombia if I remember correctly, but there was plenty of info to look at. Basically, it seems like what you're looking for is an intro service, since you appear to be tired of, "the Chase," so to speak. Best of luck.

Oh, and by the way, despite what others may have told you, CAPS LOCK IS NOT CRUISE CONTROL TO AWESOMETOWN. You're entusiastic about seeking a solution to your dilemma. We get it. Really.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:26 pm 

Location: Referred to the OIG by Mucho Gusto after mysterious fire at his gay night club.
OldIrish wrote:
CAPS LOCK IS NOT CRUISE CONTROL TO AWESOMETOWN.

I just stole that and added it to my signature. Thank you sir!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:42 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Spanky wrote:

I just stole that and added it to my signature. Thank you sir!

lol, happy to help.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:51 pm 
delete

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:15 pm 

Steve66 wrote:
Quote:
OK Ill be blunt.....I wanna meet and marry a hot latina (costa rican, brazil, dominican etc etc.) U MAY THINK IM CRAZY, BUT LOOKS DO MATTER AND AT THIS POINT I WANT A GIRL TO SETTLE DOWN WITH. iVE BEEN THROUGH RELATIONSHIPS SO DONT NEED A LECTURE OR ANYTHING. i WANNA DO THINGS WITH MY LIFE AND AM SICK OF "DATING" HERE

No lecture from me here Steve66...but..I will also be blunt too. YOU'RE AT THE WRONG SITE. :roll: Here we talk about P2P/P4P. I really don't want to hear about how to find a latina and get marry with her. I would like to hear us hobbyist talked about our hobby.

Do a search on the internet and look for marriage and dating latinas web sites. 8)

If this keeps up maybe admin1 should start another site calle www.CRT-romance.com as a marriage/dating site. :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:24 pm 

It is always much easier to find trouble than real deals in these Latin countries. My guess is 90% of the guys like you that have so much “potential” end up selling themselves short by taking the path of least resistance & trash themselves out like most of us crashing in the gulch with a good looking easy to phuck puta :? .

Yeah you get a good body phuck but their goes your mind :o :) :shock: . It can be done where a guy plays with the putas & stays disciplined enough to keeping his head screwed on straight & finds a good Latina that is well educated that would never sell herself. But from what I have seen it is more of the exception that keeps it all together.

If you are serious about what you say then stay away from the gulch, learn the language & target something you like, like a sport or hobby where you can meet true normal natives that are not dirt poor or from broken homes IMHO. This is more work than most are going to put out from what I have seen :( .

The gulch is a great place for p4p if someone never wants more than this I can totally understand that side as well. It is much easier I believe to find a humble sweet Latina than from our own culture but remember they stay this way much easy if you can keep them in their country of origin. Probably at your age if you could be around the universities & meet some Latinas that speak English well would be of interest. Taking classes would be a shoe in from my experience :wink: .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:12 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

well first sorry for the double post
second sorry for the cap locks....just trying to display my frustration.

thanks for the advice .......if someone know of a legitamate site i would appreciate the reccomend.

To those of you that pointed out "marrying poor trash"......I have dated lawyers and doctors from supposedly "good families" and BELIEVE ME i have seen there slimy workings .......they will not even look at most as human and consider themselves so far advanced....Id rather take a chance with someone who had to have sex in order to survive.....or someone who doesnt live in an area of the world where corporate greed and backstabbing is the norm.....Ive seen the other sied too...aka, prostitutes drug dealers crack addicts.....I personally would trust the crack addict more than the slime ive dated.......

the last post was helpful btw and thank you.......so if someone could provide and algorithim about how to go abouts planning this out or who to go to I would appreciate that b4 making the trekk......thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:14 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

OH and BTW ....the latinas in our area are always taken ...bc soon as a hot one comes along ....its like flies on shit.....and i dont once again want to be chasing a girl with 100 others.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:42 pm 

You seem to think that latin women wont be a pain in the ass like the women home.
I hate to disappoint but spend enough time with them and they also prove to be pains in the ass.
There is no cultural relationship utopia.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:28 pm 
Like someone said, take time to go there, meet someone, have fun with her, come back to the US and whatever you do, DO NOT SEND MONEY TO HER, then repeat and remember when you get back to the US, DO NOT SEND MONEY TO HER.... be tough!

If you give her money, you'll truly never know if she is really into you. If you aren't sending money and she remains interested over the long term, you might get a winning (they do exist).

By sending money, taking her to great restaurants, buying her clothes, and more, you are just setting up false expectations for her in the long run unless you truly are a rich guy and can live up to the expectation for the long haul.

And like Zippy is basically saying... whores don't make good wives.

Oh, and don't be afraid to take your search to Columbia, there are some beautiful girls in Columbia.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:33 pm 

Zippy, did provide a lot of good advice. There are others around here that could also probably give you some good advice but, as others said, this is not really the site for it. Many of the guys around here have already been down the marriage road and generally aren't that anxious to get back into it. and even the guys who haven't been married have taken a good look at it and concluded that it is much better to rent than to buy. If you want to start a REAL DISCUSSION, start one on the pros and cons of getting hitched vs. not.

But rather than try to talk you out of it, since you seem so set on the idea, I'll just throw out a few things to look out for. For more thorough and expert advice I suggest you check out the forum at http://planet-love.com. Its free to join and those guys have already been down the road you're going.

You think marrying a latina would be better than marrying a gringa and in some ways latinas probably do make better mates than gringas. However I think you'll find you'll be trading one set of problems for another (like D2864 suggested).

For example, latinas tend to be fiery and passionate. That can be a great thing in the sack, but can be a really bad thing after you've been married a while. Passion can manifest itself in other much less desirable ways such as anger, jealousy and suspicion. You said you don't like the head games that hot gringas make you go through, but latinas can be some of the biggest drama queens out there. I think it has something to do with their watching so many telenovellas though is probably just another symptom of that underlying tendency.

Another example is in some of the differences in values between latinas and what you're used to in Canada. You might not like the way gringas think but at least its something you're used to and understand. In Latin America, close families tend to be very important. this sounds like a good thing that we should emulate and maybe it is but you need to understand how that might manifest itself. When you marry a chica, usually you are really marrying her whole family much more than you'd be if you were marrying a chica. If a brother-in-law or cousin has a problem, that is also your problem and if that family has no money, it will probably be the rich gringo husband (namely you) that will be the first that they turn to to bail them out. Even when things are good, everything will revolve around the family. Expect to pay for several trips a year either for you back down there or for her family to come north to visit to placate your homesick wife and when they aren't visiting expect expensive international telephone bills.

You also mentioned not having to go through all the work and hassle involved with dating gringas, but you should expect a lot of work finding that foreign bride. Sure a lot of that work will be very enjoyable, but it can also be very expensive and there are a lot of potential pitfalls out there such as rip-off agencies and candidates who don't turn out to be what they say. Heck, there are even guys out there who post pictures of a pretty women who they then pretend to be and then after the hook is set work the mark over with RFM's. You'll probably have an extended correspondence before you make the trip to actually meet them. There are all sorts of scams. Just be very careful.

My last set of advice is to not lump all latinas together (like I've done above). There are differences between different groups but there are also exceptions to any rule. In GENERAL, ticas may not be your best choice for what you have in mind. Sure they're great for what we do and they can be very sweet. But other latinas sometimes see them very differently and as being somewhat snooty and superior. But the important thing for you is that, unlike chicas from most other latin countries, they're much less apt to be interested in relocating to the US and leaving their families, particularly the ones from the middle and upper classes. The reason is that their country is not the basket case that other countries are. Why would you want to leave paradise if all your family was there? Colombianas are a much better bet for you. Not only to they have wonderful personalities but they have every reason to leave their country regardless of their economic class - to escape all the violence if for nothing else.

Finally, even within a particular nationality there are important differences between chicas of different backgrounds and circumstance that you should not so eaily dismiss. You say you would not mind marrying a former MP girl, but in my experience there is something about working in the sex trade for any length of time that changes a girl. Once they learn how to use their pu*sy to manipulate a guy for money it changes their attitudes toward guys, towards themselves and towards the nature of the male-female relationship. Even if they're working class or poor girls who have never worked in the sex trade, the difference in your socio-economic background will always color your relationship. Like you said you always pay for it, one way or the other and that might be more true than you think. BTW, another aspect of international marriage is that regardless of the cultural differences, once you get them back to the US, unless you lock them in your house and keep them isolated due to language differences, they quickly pick up all the worst values of the gringas - materialism, control, community property.

Like Zippy said, the best way to do this if you really want to marry a latina is to find one who doesn't want to move back to the US and then keep her in her own culture.
------------
D2864 Also posted choice words of wisdom while I was writing all this (except you spell Colombia with 2 o's)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:46 pm 

Steve,

There is no for sure formula you just have to do some home work & explore. The big thing a foreign guy has going for him in Latin countries is you get looked at & noticed by the women. It is like a Brit or Aussie on campus here in the States. The Gringas love this so you have a big advantage to use. Getting that first door open was the hardest part with some gringas I dated then you worked so hard to find disappointment.

So much of this is what we make it & our state of mind also. The problem I have with the less fortunate Latinas is not about being a good person but one of being mature. You tend to find so many gulch Latinas regardless of age with a 5th grade mind set. Some may like this but I would think it would bore me out of my mind :? .