www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 12:23 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:37 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

dj4monie wrote:
So many men are not willing to take responsibility for their own mistakes that its much easier to go through life blaming the woman for not being up to Western standards(when talking about foreign women), when the same core values are needed for any relationship to work. Money, Education, etc are NOT the most important things. Those looking for highly educated women, how's that working for you? Likely not so well or you wouldn't be posting here, you should signal the failure of finding such a thing or go searching in a country with a larger pool of perspective women. You might find somebody that you can converse with on world issues, current events and all that, but is lacking in so many other areas. Also too many people put too much value on material success and put that ahead of finding overall happiness. I say both should work hand in hand.

Any woman that wants an "established" man, you should be very wary of those women because even if you don't believe or they don't believe they are Gold Diggers, guess what, they are Gold Diggers. Any woman that would rather be involved with a poor local and but only want a Westerner in a better financial position is in fact a Gold Digger. Any woman that complains that all her dates are "cheap" in a country with a lower average income than Western countries, she's a Gold Digger. I could continue but you get the point...

Any woman that has to consider the welfare of their Ch*ldren will try and move upmarket, but even then you should be cautious.

I would like to find a woman without Ch*ldren because it a) cost less right now b) less complication. But I want Ch*ldren, just not her's from a previous relationship. For men in their 50's and 60's this a bit of an issue, as many of you have been married before, have Ch*ldren already and not interested in having more. You should automatically be looking at women in their mid to late 30's, not early to mid 20's. Yeah that sucks but those are the realities. A majority of women in their 20's are going to want to have Ch*ldren at some point, asking a 22 year old about Ch*ldren and expecting to get a fully thought out answer is expecting WAY too much. Many women who've never been married but in their 30's would also like to have Ch*ldren. You should be looking for non-Pro women in their mid to late 30's as most of these women have had Ch*ldren already, can't have Ch*ldren or don't want any Ch*ldren.

I personally think I'm in an unique situation and I won't spell that out, you need to figure it out yourself. I am not early retired ex-Silicon Valley read:$$$ and I'm not former/current small business owner, etc. I've never firmed established myself as I am not a believer in "Build It and They Will Come" nonsense. You're just inviting a Gold Digger in varying degrees IMHO. When men seek out women who will except this elevated status, little do they understand that a majority of women gain wealth in their lives via marriage. This includes so-called "Career Women". This is why many of those women demand economic and social "equals". They usually marry to a man of higher economic or social status. Those marriages are not any more successful than those of equals of lesser means.

This is why M-O-N-E-Y should always be left out of any discussion. Don't get it twisted that hookers are into you beyond the money. If a woman who happens to be a hooker is into you, then count your blessings that you found somebody that is actually a woman still and not something else

SHM at some of the demands or desires of some men, you would have more success in America if you accept older women. Nobody said women late 30's to mid 40's can't be attractive, its just the majority aren't. Nobody said a woman in her mid to late 30's, early to mid 40's can't have Ch*ldren. Women over 35 having Ch*ldren for the first time has tripled since the 1970's...

Good Luck finding a Chica early to mid 20's, who's educated, attractive, childless, mature and wants to date a Western Man in the first place. I haven't even gotten to having things in common, speaking a common language, etc. If Costa Rica or frankly any of these developing nations had a wealth of these women don't you think their economic situation would be much further along?????????

When you land in a country that is full of attractive women that are begging to marry Western Men, let me and millions of other Western Men know because that country does not exist. You missed that opportunity anyway, that was shortly after the fall of the Soviet Union.... So if you missed that, your SOL.

Great post, should be a sticky. I will leave it at that. :D :D

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:30 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

I say,

Looks the way you want. Has the right attitude(which is the most important thing). Actually likes you. Cooks, Cleans, Awesome in the sack. Has the right attitude. Is open to doing anything. Has the right attitude. She has to trust me. Which is prolly the hardest part for these women down here, but it is not impossible if you can handle your woman. Has to have the right attitude. I guess that is about it. OHHH, and she has to have the right attitude.

the DR

<------OG up in da spot....... 8)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:09 am 

Quote:
Good Luck finding a Chica early to mid 20's, who's educated, attractive, childless, mature and wants to date a Western Man in the first place.

Thanks. Like they say, luck is for those you make it themselves....

Pura Vida

Edb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:04 am 

EsposoDeBarbie wrote:

Touche' !!! :wink: 8)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:15 pm 

Possible but sounds like as much work as raising a dog or a teenager! :D We all have our own way. I prefer catch and release.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:39 pm 

I'm finding acting like an alpha male helps. Say no a lot, it makes it more special when you say yes. Insist on having your way on the important stuff, only give in on the edges. Be gentle and kind sometimes but indifferent most of the time. It helps to make them think you could be looking for a new chica anytime.

Man I'm living life like a great white shark swimming with minnows! It's all about panocha, great scotch, fine cigars, loud-ass rock music and speed, speed, speed - plus spending as much time as possible in paradise on earth, Costa Rica!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:59 pm 

K-Paxian wrote:
I'm finding acting like an alpha male helps. Say no a lot, it makes it more special when you say yes. Insist on having your way on the important stuff, only give in on the edges. Be gentle and kind sometimes but indifferent most of the time. It helps to make them think you could be looking for a new chica anytime.

I like where you are coming from here. You don't necessarily have to insist on things. Just make it known that is what you are doing. And if she wants to come along then she is with you. If not, "on to the next one."

the DR

<-------OG--Always watchin.... 8)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:01 pm 

And you can't "fake it to you make it" either...chicas see right through that shytz... :idea:

Cujo

"Pain is the fuel that fans the flames of my pyre. A battle plan is only as good as the general carrying it out on the field. This is my war son, and I have the biggest bombs and the smallest conscience"...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:44 pm 

Location: Downtown San Jose, Costa Rica, the BELLY of the BEAST
EsposoDeBarbie wrote:
Quote:
Good Luck finding a Chica early to mid 20's, who's educated, attractive, childless, mature and wants to date a Western Man in the first place.

Pura Vida

Edb

Having met your lady, you indeed made your own luck, she's a gem.