www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 1:18 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:29 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Hi all,

After long and hard thought I have decided to move to the CR. I want to meet girls without an agency and p4p as well.

A quick question...

I notice there is myth that older men can date younger women in the CR agencies and some other Latin American countries.

However what if a older gentleman wanted to date a model or beauty queen types from good families. Is that still possible in CR?

I am talking about CR women like

1) Johanna Fernandez - http://www.ambergristoday.com/archives/ ... tarica.jpg

2)Karla Uriarte Orozco - http://www.torontohispano.com/entreteni ... rica01.jpg

3)Nicole Aldana - http://www.grupo-utopia.com/blog/isou/DSC_6325.jpg, http://www.grupo-utopia.com/blog/isou/t ... ra/025.jpg

what would a guy have to do to get one?

I know these women are probably all upper class.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:46 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

more pics of model types

http://www.grupo-utopia.com/blog/isou/OMG/002.jpg
http://www.grupo-utopia.com/blog/isou/OMG/002.jpg

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:49 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Predator-
I think that I had the sisters of these girls that you showed, and all I had to do was pay a cien. Just kidding-----my real question is " What are you going to do with one of these " trophies ( in your eyes) " if you got one.
My guess is that it would still be cheaper to rent than attempt to fall in love.
Be careful not to get Disneyland and real life confused

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:51 pm 

Predator wrote:
However what if a older gentleman wanted to date a model or beauty queen types from good families. Is that still possible in CR?

It's good to aim high, but you need to be realistic.

Predator wrote:
what would a guy have to do to get one?

Honestly, be rich. Or have something else to offer her that a Tico her age can't.

My suggestion would be to look for a nice looking woman in her early to mid 30's. You'll be able to relate somewhat better.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:58 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Diablo wrote:
Predator-
my real question is " What are you going to do with one of these " trophies ( in your eyes) " if you got one.
keep her...i would be living in CR.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:01 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Orange wrote:
Predator wrote:
Honestly, be rich. Or have something else to offer her that a Tico her age can't.
How rich we talking?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:08 pm 

Pred-

Try this simple exercise...................

Disneyland ....Aqui ***** Real life ............ Alla

Keep practicing this exercise until you can scream it in a drunken stupor

Pura vida y buena suerte

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:23 pm 

I think you need to get a grip on yourself. :D :D :D

"Predators gather where prey abounds"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:33 pm 
:D No soup for you :!: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:30 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

It is actually fairly simple for older guys to get models like that in Costa Rica. The catch is it requires the same thing in Costa Rica that it does in the US, lots of money!

At the lower end of the socio-economic continuum (where we monger at) the income difference between a gringo and a tico is so huge that an older guy with a decent pension can score that 25 year old hottie who dropped out of high school and works as a housekeeper.

Once you start messing around with models and higher end types, you're going to need some serious assets to get her attention. That $40K a year pension from your city government job doesn't look nearly as appealing to a model making 70-80K US a year. For those top tier girls, my guess is that they would only require slightly less net worth than model types in the US (I'm not referring to supermodels or movie stars here).

My bet is that the magic number is somewhere around $10 million net worth and $1 million annual income. At that level, guys in their 50's and 60's can easily date girls like that. I've seen some old, fat guys in my city that bang hot model types regularly, but they are filthy rich. The best part is that the women seem to try to convince themselves that they are in love with these guys because of their personalities. :D

I have a friend who is an aspiring actress/model. The girl is stunningly beautiful: 5'10", perfect curves, flawless face, natural golden blond hair. She has worked as a model and has been trying to get into acting. Last year she started dating this guy: 5'8", 300lbs, 56 years old and worth $25+ million if he is worth a dollar. She actually seemed to convince herself that she was dating this guy for his personality. She kept going on about how much of a giving person he was (like when he gave her an apartment to live in rent free). All she has to do in the relationship is to go to social events with him and spread her legs when he wants to Phuck.

I have come to the conclusion that money is VASTLY more important than good looks when it comes to picking up women. I know women that even when they see hot guys they just cant get turned on if he doesn't have a lot of money. I asked one of my more financially motivated female friends (also super hot) about a particular hot guy and she said "Yeah he is hot, but I've been hit on by hot guys my whole life. There is nothing special about just being good looking. Other than being something nice to look at, what else does he have. Besides, as sexy as he is, a Mercedez is 1000 times sexier."

We can think of it as women valuing security more that looks if it makes us feel better. But the reality is rich guys get richer over time, good looking guys don't get better looking over time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:36 am 

Women are biologically predisposed to be attracted to men with money.

Men are biologically predisposed to be attracted to young women who are healthy and appear fertile.

It just nature. Here is a suggestion: if you desire the hotter women in non pay for play: wear nice shoes. Believe it or not, the first thing a woman looks at is your shoes. This is because they reveal more about a guy and his financial worth than anything else when a woman first meets a guy. On the other hand, when I monger I always wear sandals or cheap shoes. This lowers the girls expectations and keeps it cheap, although it doesn't always work. Some of these hardened courtisans appear to know that trick.

If you want the hotties in non pay for play: you need to flash cash and appear wealthy. Why do you think Donald Trump can pull his girlfriends and wives from the Hawaiian Tropic Beauty Pagent? Because he has the bucks to do so. They don't date him for his comb-over or his charm, that is for sure.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:27 am 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Counte Dante wrote:
It is actually fairly simple for older guys to get models like that in Costa Rica. The catch is it requires the same thing in Costa Rica that it does in the US, lots of money!

At the lower end of the socio-economic continuum (where we monger at) the income difference between a gringo and a tico is so huge that an older guy with a decent pension can score that 25 year old hottie who dropped out of high school and works as a housekeeper.

Once you start messing around with models and higher end types, you're going to need some serious assets to get her attention. That $40K a year pension from your city government job doesn't look nearly as appealing to a model making 70-80K US a year. For those top tier girls, my guess is that they would only require slightly less net worth than model types in the US (I'm not referring to supermodels or movie stars here).

My bet is that the magic number is somewhere around $10 million net worth and $1 million annual income. At that level, guys in their 50's and 60's can easily date girls like that. I've seen some old, fat guys in my city that bang hot model types regularly, but they are filthy rich. The best part is that the women seem to try to convince themselves that they are in love with these guys because of their personalities. :D

I have a friend who is an aspiring actress/model. The girl is stunningly beautiful: 5'10", perfect curves, flawless face, natural golden blond hair. She has worked as a model and has been trying to get into acting. Last year she started dating this guy: 5'8", 300lbs, 56 years old and worth $25+ million if he is worth a dollar. She actually seemed to convince herself that she was dating this guy for his personality. She kept going on about how much of a giving person he was (like when he gave her an apartment to live in rent free). All she has to do in the relationship is to go to social events with him and spread her legs when he wants to Phuck.

I have come to the conclusion that money is VASTLY more important than good looks when it comes to picking up women. I know women that even when they see hot guys they just cant get turned on if he doesn't have a lot of money. I asked one of my more financially motivated female friends (also super hot) about a particular hot guy and she said "Yeah he is hot, but I've been hit on by hot guys my whole life. There is nothing special about just being good looking. Other than being something nice to look at, what else does he have. Besides, as sexy as he is, a Mercedez is 1000 times sexier."

We can think of it as women valuing security more that looks if it makes us feel better. But the reality is rich guys get richer over time, good looking guys don't get better looking over time.
I make like some $400,000US a year. Close I guess :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:56 pm 

Location: I don't know where I'm going, but I sure know where I've been.
If I've said it once I've said it 100 times on this board. Women, if even marginally attractive, can get all the men they want. That is not their challenge. Sex and companionship can easily be found by most women. So what, you're a hot guy. Means very little to most women. They can not find money and security everywhere. That is their real desire.

dapanz1

Post subject: $400000
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:03 pm 

if you make that you should be able to find some real nice tail in usa that
will phuck you for a coupla years and then only take half of it for the rest of your life....