www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 2:54 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:45 pm 
I love women,

I love spending time with them,

I just don't care for having them run my life.

I am all for being in a relationships, just as long as I am not getting any grief.

I keep it really simple.

I have have several nice relationships with nice Chicas that I enjoy hanging out with. When they start to give me grief, I just scratch them off my list. I am always looking for new talent. Being the big hearted guy that I am, I am always willing to give a girl a second chance, but she must prove herself......... LOL

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:30 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Puravidatransport wrote:
For me, there is so much more to enjoy about a girl than just the sex. It's a bitch putting up with a lot of the other stuff, given, but there are days when it it definitly worth it. Call me strange, give me hell but that's how I see it.

Ok ... YOU ARE STRANGE :lol: :lol: :shock: :P

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:32 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

PacoLoco wrote:
-Pizza for breakfast, eggs and bacon for dinner!

-You don't have to listen to any bitching.

-You are free to do what you want, when you want and go where you want. :twisted:

-You have much more time to focus on your career, education, fitness, travel and personal goals.

I think some people just can't stand to be alone, it is something most have to get used to and the idea of staying single wasn't always accepted as "normal" in our society. Marriage just doesn't look that great to me anymore after watching a couple friends go through divorces and paying out the ass. Now that they're divorced they're still paying and miserable about that. The ones that are married don't seem very happy most of the time and have to put up with all sorts of stuff that I get to ridicule them about. One married friend recently told me that he envied my simple, free lifestyle -that made me feel good and realize even more that I'm not missing out and it's not so bad being a bachelor these days. :wink:

Yeah, I agree with the last paragraph totally: Two of the gringas I dated recently; One had a son in prison, due to the ex being involved in a credit card scam and of course chose to involve the son, the other had a son that she co-signed college loans for and he left them for her to sort out, renigging on payment. Of course, both want to get hitched again real bad, and then of course her problems become your problems. I think about sex, not companionship, I mean literally, the only time that might occur is when I need a date for a wedding but that happens so infrequently that its not a major concern. Then there is the issue of banging some 40 year old or 50 year old after numerous K*ds have been birthed, not exactly the same thing as banging some wild Tica or Colombiana in your room at the SL.

Women still maintain the facade that marriage is the norm as they are the ones who benefit the most from marriage as that is how they primarily accrue wealth and since it is a zero sum game, that is how guys lose wealth. They even term the first marriage a "starter marriage" as a way to indicate that it is not to be taken too seriously, just a way for her to get a "grub stake" and move on. The questions most of us have to ask is does the many benefits of having a relationship out weigh the many negatives? In my current situation, the gal is transparently trying to get serious with me; its obvious for financial motivations and has little to offer, accept a pretty good blowjob. Therefore, sooner or later, she gets the old heave ho. :D

Wow, I just realized this is a 4 year old post that PS dug up from the boneyard. Dude, you have way too much time on your hands. As apparently, do I. :oops: :oops:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:23 pm 

"Two of the gringas I dated recently; One had a son in prison, due to the ex being involved in a credit card scam and of course chose to involve the son, the other had a son that she co-signed college loans for and he left them for her to sort out, renigging on payment. "

Really makes 'em marrage material, huh :lol: :) :lol:

Somtimes I think its no wonder the Chinese are beating us; we have so many phucked up people in this country.....don't get me started :roll:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:26 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

I had a "Colombiana" for 8 years. I am convinced I had to divorce her to keep from losing all I had worked a lifetime for. Maybe, I choose poorly, but she was all the things Tman listed until she began to believe were her "rights" how much she thought she could control me and our finances.

She was an expert at hiding the real person that she really was. She tried repeatly to trick me into getting her pregnant even though I told her that having K*ds was not an option. I finally woke up and realized who she really was when her biological clock ran out of time so she got pregnant by someone else then tried to make me baby daddy.

I am sure there are good latin women out there, but I dont believe the guys in this blog are likely to meet them.

If you truly have one of the "good" ones, and hopefully it's for real, you are one lucky gringo.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:55 am 

wow a four year old bump

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:07 am 

Scuba1 wrote:
"Two of the gringas I dated recently; One had a son in prison, due to the ex being involved in a credit card scam and of course chose to involve the son, the other had a son that she co-signed college loans for and he left them for her to sort out, renigging on payment. "

Really makes 'em marrage material, huh :lol: :) :lol:

Somtimes I think its no wonder the Chinese are beating us; we have so many phucked up people in this country.....don't get me started :roll:

Yeah, but I forgot to mention, the one with the son is prison is also worth at least a couple of million, but its tied up in real estate. She just left on a trip to Ireland. Still, marry a chick for money? No thanks. :D The other one however is still in the mix, gave me the best blowjob of recent memory and bangs like a champ, so she is a keeper at least for the short term. :D

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:57 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

I recently had a phone conversation with a fellow who visited a dating agency in Colombia. He and I agreed that the often mechanical nature of P4P is a turn off and thus the need seek out a "relationship". He met 3-4 ladies at this agency and sure enough he found that he and 1 of the 4 chicas he met had a mutual desire to have a serious commited relationship. He said he was 51 and his new love was 35. I did not have the heart to mention that a 35 year old unmarried Colombiana may be considered an old maid by some Colombians. He said she fell for him fast, (sound familiar) and that if she was faking it she was the best actress he ever met. I believe her feelings may be genuine and I told him so. I also cautioned him about trying to work financial issues with her. If she is anything like a typical dependent Colombiana she probably has no idea on how to deal with money matters. I told him this could be an issue and he was grateful for the input. He said he talked to her about how if they spent to much it would mean he could not travel to Colombia as often as she may like. I told him this probably meant nothing to her, since she ultimately assumes that he was responsible for all money matters regardless of her whether she over spent. I also told him that her "falling" for him so quickly might come from the fact the a responsible partner, husband, esposo etc that would "take care of her in the colombian sense "just didn't come around every day", and that there were plently of other available ladies that would certainly take her place if she hesitated. I think he appreciated my input and would give it some thought.
Personally I think way to many Gringos go to these places and believe that being a decent Gringo and a "sincere" provider/husband is the big draw for these ladies. Or the story about how all the Colombian men being macho and/or bad husbands. I believe the colombian men know that they will actually be "adopting" many of these women as opposed to having a partner in a relationship. Basically the Colombian men know better and the smarter ones try to make sure they have some reason to make it worth it. The 35 year old at the agency probably did not any particularly special attribute that made her a "catch" to the locals.
Anyway that's my opinion and I told him so. Was I wrong ?