www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 10:19 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:18 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Rollcall for All CRT members, their friends, and other forum guys....International Sex Forum:

Info for my house party in San Jose...this Sunday Nov 11th....1-2PM until ??????

We will have food, drinks, and chicas a plenty (hopefully) with swimming in the pool, and private sessions with the chica of your choice......in the 6 bedrooms at the house during the party.

My local cell number is: 876-2715 ...call me if you need to....and here are the directions.

The house is located about 5 to 6 miles East of the Del Rey Hotel...downtown San Jose.

It will cost you about $ 3.50 by taxi out to the house....or you can take a bus for 35 cents.

Taxi directions....tell the driver:

From Plaza del Sol shopping center:

Go 100 meters South (Sur) and 100 meters (Oeste) West of Plaza del Sol.

Turn on the street between McDonalds and KFC....go one block south....turn right....go one more block West....last house on the right side.....stone retaining wall....three story white house.....dead end street.

Bus:
From 2nd Ave. downtown take any bus that is marked: Plaza del Sol......get of when you see McDonalds and KFC....walk one block South....turn right then one block West....as above.

See you on Sunday.......Steve

PS If you know other guys who might want to come out then just bring them or have them call me:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:09 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

WOW----- as generous as this invitation is, I hope it is an empty house because if your security isn't tight, things could end of missing and I'm not referring to the Gringos you invite....cuidado!!!!!!!