www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:42 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Mouthwash
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:24 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Does a strong mouthwash like Listerine help is reducing the risk of contracting any STD's with BBBJ? :?: :?:

Like would it be very rude or ridiculous to ask the girl to gargle before she does anything? Like you ask her to take a bath ,can't you do this?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:56 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

check the back of the listerene bottle and see if it say's protection for bbbj,please swill in your mouth for 30 seconds before bbbj activity...........

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:10 pm 

I hope your kidding, definitly not.

Listerine can hardly kill normal germs/bacteria

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:11 pm 

I seriously doubt that Listerine would have much effect on any STD germs. Prabably would do little of anything except maybe make you feel a little better by easing your fears before the deed.

I think it has been discussed numerous times on this forum anyway, that there is little chance of you catching anything when being on the receiving end of a BBBJ.

Listerine would prabably be more acceptable of an idea if you plan on engaging in kissing......maybe to keep down on the cold and flu germs.

Couldn't hurt anything. If the chica is willing........knock yourself out.

Zebra

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:42 pm 

I used to know this girl that would offer me one of those listerine strips or tictacs and such. I'm not crazy about the taste of those things and would usually decline until I realized she only offered it prior to when she wanted to make-out. After that I ALWAYS accepted.

As others have said the risk to the recipient of BBBJ's is virtually nil. OTOH, in such sessions it is not unusual to engage in DFK or even DATY with the girl. You never know where that mouth has been before but you have a pretty good idea and you sure as hell know where that pu*sy has been. Does germicidal mouth wash help? I don't know but it certainly couldn't hurt (OTOH, brushing and flossing beforehand could). I think most of these girls are pretty hygienic (at least as much as a hooker can be) and most clean up pretty well between sessions anyhow. They nearly all carry toothbrushes in their little toolkits (aka purses). Offering a swig of mouthwash once in your room would be acceptable AS YOU YOURSELF ARE DOING IT TOO (say something like "para nuestra salud"). You really can't force the issue, though, and if they refuse, all you can really do is just put the cap on the bottle. Its up to you how that shapes what activities you leave on your agenda. Carrying a bottle of mouthwash with you to an MP is not so practical and those little listerine strips are not such a bad accessory to take with you when you go out (offered to the girl in the same manner as you yourself are taking a strip). If I've done DATY, I always try to freshen my mouth as soon as possible after I'm done. The strips probably don't do much other than make you FEEL more secure. Mouthwash that you swill and spit is undoubtedly better, but it is probabably the spitting more than anything else that gets rid of any foreign fluids you haven't already swallowed or absorbed. Ultimately, there is going to be some risks with some activities not matter what precautions you take. Do what only what you feel comfortable with.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 5:25 pm 

:P :P :P
Quote:
check the back of the listerene bottle and see if it say's protection for bbbj,please swill in your mouth for 30 seconds before bbbj activity...........
:P :P :P

Nice one.