www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:41 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: pay first, play later?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 2:24 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Can anyone tell me if payment to a chica takes place before the fun starts or after?

Thx.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 9:02 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Bubba,
Try the search function at the top of the page. This has been discussed ad nauseam on this board. I believe if you go back through the other pages of this section you will find answers to just about anything you want to know.
Pura Vida, Sparky

Almost legally single again! Voy a Colombia otra vece!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 12:57 pm 

YO Bubba:

Darn that Sparkchaser. He's just being hardnose because he's a young nice looking dude who gets a lot of poontang free of charge. Pisses me off because I get turned down even when I offer dinero.

To answer your question. If you meet the chica in the DR or KL (Del Rey, Key Largo for you newbies) try and pay top price. $100 to $150 will get their attention and you will be stud of the day. Pay them all of the dinero (money) up front in small american bills and ask them to come to your hotel room in one hour. Shower and put some good smelling stuff on and lay out your condom ready for use. Chicas like to see a gringo prepared for duty.......ready to do business. For goodness sake do not play with your tally whacker prior to her getting there.......it detracts from the moment. Just a little hint from old Circus.......have about 4 shots of 100 proof vodka straight up........if you are a whimp use a little chaser. Open wide the room door and then go over and lay in your bed. Pull your pants down to the knees and expose your lower body and erect manhood. Call the front desk and ask for a wake up call in case you snooze before your hot chica gets there. Be patient......she may be a bit late.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 1:15 pm 

Bubba,
Read Circus' post, and follow it, word-for-word. You must listen to what he says. His words are backed up by over 80 years of wisdom!

But I have to disagree with one of his points. He said to be patient, she may be late. If you give her $150 up front, in small american bills, and tell her to meet in your room in one hour, there's no way she'd be late. My guess is that she'll be there right on time! Why in the world would she be late??? You've paid her up-front, so she owes you. I'm sure she won't be late. All these girls have very much "professional integrity", so it's doubtful that she'd be late for your 'interlude'. Go for it, and have fun.

And.......if you're real good in the sack, she'll probably give you a little of that money back. The girls, especially the colombiana's, are known for these small gestures of kindness and giving.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 1:55 pm 

ROTFLMAO...........You guys are the best...............stepping and helping the newbie out when Sparky told him to go fish!

Great job brothers.....that is what our brotherhood is all about! :twisted:

Oh yea if your young, good looking and hit the G-spot she'll give you all the dinero back and ask you to be her Novio........happened to me plenty of times...........but I tell them sorry I can't, I like muchas chicas like Ruff & GR.............. :oops: errrr I mean like they used to be!

Good luck Bubba!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 3:32 pm 

GG,
Well said, but you forgot to mention, that if you accept the chica's request to be their Novio, then the roles reverse, and they'll start to pay YOU for sessions. Just don't expect a propina. What a country, huh ?!?!?!

Go for it Bubba! Just remember 2 things ......
NO CIEN, and make sure you wrap that little rascal.

Let the games begin...........!

BTW....where the hell are all those trip reports we've been waiting for???
I think all the boys are still recuperating!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 3:41 pm 

Location: Downtown San Jose, Costa Rica, the BELLY of the BEAST
come on you guys, this is the newbie's section, give the K*D a break.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 3:49 pm 

Grey Ghost wrote:
I like muchas chicas like Ruff & GR.............. :oops: errrr I mean like they used to be!

Hey, don't speak for me bee-yotch, I still VERY MUCH like muchas MUCHAS chicas... GR is the fallen angel with this one.

Ruffnutz

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 3:50 pm 

Damm.............can't have any fun! :(

Ok Bubba, we were just joshing you!

Here it is! Never, never, never ever pay up front. You pay the girl to leave.

Negotiate all services desired as well as the time and amount of dinero. be specific. Don't act like you do not what you are doing.

If the chica asks for the money up front, politely tell her "yo pago despues" if she demands it up front, kindly show her the door and get a new one!

Please use the search button and when you have more questions, we will be glad to answer. :P

Do yourself a favor. Look at the benefits and discounts of becoming a VIP member.......it's priceless but only $39. Support this board and our brotherhood! :)

Last edited by Grey Ghost on Thu Sep 08, 2005 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 3:52 pm 

Oh that's right Ruff you made a come back, sorry dude, you did wake up from lala land! :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 4:22 pm 

OK GG, I guess we're done ph*ckin' with Bubba.

Bubba,
Like GG said, NEVER pay the chica up front, and be VERY specific with her on EXACTLY what type of services you'd like. This is important, so I'll say it again.........BE VERY SPECIFIC WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU'D LIKE TO DO WITH HER, AND FOR HOW LONG. Don't be shy. There's probably nothing you can say to her that she's not already heard (at least a thousand times). Be very specific, articulate, graphic and gentlemanlike. If they still don't understand, use hand signals if you have to, or draw it on a cocktail napkin!

The one thing they definitely understand, is money! So watch your wallet. Lock your valuables in your room safe. If you've spent a little time on the 'interview', and gotten all the specifics out of the way, chances are you'll enjoy the session more. If she's in a big hurry to get you up to the room, chances are good she'll be the same once you get to the room. She'll want you to get a nut as quick as possible, so she can move on to the next victim.

Take your time. Enjoy the game. Remember, NO CIEN! And definitely get your VIP Membership. That'll take you to the 'Next Level'.

Good Luck & Enjoy Yourself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 5:07 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

YO Bubba:

Lo siento for the crap my old man said. The no caring shit head seems to have no respect for a person new to this site. He just got back from CR and I can verify that he not only pissed off everybody but the dead head never got a chica to screw him.

As for your question. Several of the gentlemen on here did give you good advice. Never pay ahead and always negociate. Get with some CRT guys on your first couple of days. They will be helpful and assist you in your chica decisions.

Hope you have a safe and enjoyable trip. Again, don't pay any attention to my old man. His mind is just not right.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 6:05 pm 

Circus is my mentor! I found a really awsome cardboard box near Zona Blue so I can be his neighbor while in CR. I havn't quite figured out how to get my beard to look like that though.
CTY leave your old man alone or I'll kick your ass, and quit being so nice to the newbies :wink:
I got an autographed vodka mini from circus that I'm trying to sell on e-bay. Starting bid is $.25 if anyone wants to bid. :lol:
I followed Circus' advice and I almost got laid and it only cost me $175.00, just think what I could of got with $200.00!!!!
Sparky

Almost legally single again! Voy a Colombia otra vece!!

Post subject: thanks gents
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 10:11 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Thanks GG, MB and CTY. Your advice is appreciated!!

As for the others on this board, thank you for the humor! :)