www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:18 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2024 7:08 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

I have a booking with the Holiday Inn but after more research, it looks like there’s an entry fee and the Castillo or sportsman Lodge or Taormino doesn’t, which is the best outta those 3? Is the castillo all inclusive worth it? Need answers asap

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2024 7:16 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

yes

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2024 7:24 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

If you drink a lot and/or like more expensive foods (steak, seafood ect.) then the all-inclusive is a no brainer. Since you are a newbie maybe Toarmina would be more to your liking since there are many more chics there. Biut last I heard they charge a $12 chica fee. Sportsmans is a good option also. Unless you are super picky you should have no problem finding company there.
    Holiday Inn is not a monger spot at all. I would not even consider it.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2024 7:39 pm 
    CR Virgin - Newbie!

grimeswilliam wrote:
    If you drink a lot and/or like more expensive foods (steak, seafood ect.) then the all-inclusive is a no brainer. Since you are a newbie maybe Toarmina would be more to your liking since there are many more chics there. Biut last I heard they charge a $12 chica fee. Sportsmans is a good option also. Unless you are super picky you should have no problem finding company there.
      Holiday Inn is not a monger spot at all. I would not even consider it.

I wish The castillo had 2 bed options lol also is it easy to find regular non working women there or everyone tryna get bread?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2024 8:10 pm 
      I can do CR without a wingman!

[quote=I wish The castillo had 2 bed options lol also is it easy to find regular non working women there or everyone tryna get bread?[/quote]

I met a guy there that claimed he had luck with a non pro but I would not even bother because a hot non pro would want nothing to do with me.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2024 8:21 pm 
      CR Virgin - Newbie!

grimeswilliam wrote:
      [quote=I wish The castillo had 2 bed options lol also is it easy to find regular non working women there or everyone tryna get bread?

I met a guy there that claimed he had luck with a non pro but I would not even bother because a hot non pro would want nothing to do with me.[/quote]

I am 30 black with dreads and handsome I should have good luck

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2024 8:41 pm 

Ronmexico6969 wrote:
      grimeswilliam wrote:
      [quote=I wish The castillo had 2 bed options lol also is it easy to find regular non working women there or everyone tryna get bread?

I met a guy there that claimed he had luck with a non pro but I would not even bother because a hot non pro would want nothing to do with me.

I am 30 black with dreads and handsome I should have good luck[/quote]

And humble too, everyone loves that. Buena suerte!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:07 pm 
      CR Virgin - Newbie!

Jawanker wrote:
      Ronmexico6969 wrote:
      grimeswilliam wrote:

And humble too, everyone loves that. Buena suerte![/quote]

lol just stating facts, i have no problem getting women in the states.. you want me to get on here and say im ugly ?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:22 pm 

Ronmexico6969 wrote:
      grimeswilliam wrote:

I am 30 black with dreads and handsome I should have good luck[/quote]
      Here it is more important to look like Ben Franklin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:26 pm 
      CR Virgin - Newbie!

Boynton wrote:
      Ronmexico6969 wrote:
      grimeswilliam wrote:

Here it is more important to look like Ben Franklin[/quote]

my question was about NON working girls lol i know the ben frank will be handy at the play places

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:42 pm 

Ronmexico6969 wrote:
      my question was about NON working girls lol i know the ben frank will be handy at the play places
      [/quote]
      There will be no non-working girls at any of these places. Never, ever, they would not be caught dead at any of these places.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2024 10:22 pm 
      CR Virgin - Newbie!

Zeos wrote:
      Ronmexico6969 wrote:

There will be no non-working girls at any of these places. Never, ever, they would not be caught dead at any of these places.[/quote]

Damn I was hoping to find non working women as well while out there lol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:12 pm 

Ronmexico6969 wrote:
      Zeos wrote:
      Ronmexico6969 wrote:

There will be no non-working girls at any of these places. Never, ever, they would not be caught dead at any of these places.

Damn I was hoping to find non working women as well while out there lol[/quote]

I would tell you to skip looking for normal encounters, in the limited amount of time you're here, and capitalize on my established Costa Rica vacation formula, taking advantage of the fact hoz are plentiful, affordable and available which you don't have in the states.

3 poundings a day which is easily achievable, is what I always did when I vacationed here, and at your age, doing a double or two, maybe even more.
      You'll spend a lot of time searching for non working girls, and still risk striking out, which you can get in the USA anytime, but if you insist, you could go to Escalante and San Pedro, Tico bars close to the university here. Even if you're good looking and 30, if you don't speak Spanish, you're still at a disadvantage.

I would tell you don't waste your time, especially if you're on a short vacation, but then again, If I was 30 and as astoundingly handsome as I was then, I would give it a try one night, all that can happen is you strike out and go back to the hotel and pick up a ho anyway.

I would say staying at Taormina is your best bet, the action there is 10 times what it is at Castillo and Sportsmen's Lodge, and you can select your date and just head over to the elevator instead of taking Ubers and taxi's all around town looking for lust, and don't walk between these hotels at night, by the way, it's prime mugging territory.

If the "all inclusive" appeals to you, then Castillo would be your choice, but Taormina has a restaurant and there's dozens of restaurants easy walking distance in the area, and Uber eats, so it's not like you're stranded for food, I myself always preferred the crowded with hoz hotels, and Taormina fits the bill.

You can get food anywhere, now's the time to concentrate on getting hoz...

Sportsmen's and Castillo have a sporadic small smattering of hoz here and there, but essentially most of the time, they're dead. Just being at Taormina, you have more hoz to inspect at all times, and even if you spot one you like but don't have the time at that moment to take her, you can get her number for later conversation, inspection and negotiation.

From like 7 pm on, it's packed with hoz, and you can ask them to give you a girlfriend experience so you'll feel like you picked up a regular date.

You can get hot babes in the states, when I was 30 I could find them anywhere anytime and many found me, I'm sure your situation is similar, so capitalize on the opportunity to rapid pound and experience mucho variety.

Now's the time to knock down three a day, or more. I did it in my 50's and 60's, so you should be able to do it in your 30's, remember...time is money...enjoy the experience and pick up normal girls back home, but ok, what the heck, there's a restaurant right by Sportsmen's Lodge on Ave 9 between Calle 13 and 15 called Selina's, it's tied in with a temporary office rental and hi powered wi fi place, it's a hip cool outdoor restaurant many young professional Costa Ricans and students go to, and a great restaurant to boot, giant burgers.

If you wanted to try your luck with waitresses or normal girls hanging there, that's the only place downtown you'll meet them. Lunchtime is the time to go.

It's worth checking out, if you want to see if you can meet young, non ho women, but I still say you spent enough money getting here, staying here, miscellaneous expenses, and I always estimated my earnings potential I lost being here a week or so added in the expenses.

Take advantage of what you don't have in the USA and what this place is famous for...

Good pounding! 8) 8) 8)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:29 am 
      CR Virgin - Newbie!

There will be no non-working girls at any of these places. Never, ever, they would not be caught dead at any of these places
      I would tell you to skip looking for normal encounters, in the limited amount of time you're here, and capitalize on my established Costa Rica vacation formula, taking advantage of the fact hoz are plentiful, affordable and available which you don't have in the states.

3 poundings a day which is easily achievable, is what I always did when I vacationed here, and at your age, doing a double or two, maybe even more.
      You'll spend a lot of time searching for non working girls, and still risk striking out, which you can get in the USA anytime, but if you insist, you could go to Escalante and San Pedro, Tico bars close to the university here. Even if you're good looking and 30, if you don't speak Spanish, you're still at a disadvantage.

I would tell you don't waste your time, especially if you're on a short vacation, but then again, If I was 30 and as astoundingly handsome as I was then, I would give it a try one night, all that can happen is you strike out and go back to the hotel and pick up a ho anyway.

I would say staying at Taormina is your best bet, the action there is 10 times what it is at Castillo and Sportsmen's Lodge, and you can select your date and just head over to the elevator instead of taking Ubers and taxi's all around town looking for lust, and don't walk between these hotels at night, by the way, it's prime mugging territory.

If the "all inclusive" appeals to you, then Castillo would be your choice, but Taormina has a restaurant and there's dozens of restaurants easy walking distance in the area, and Uber eats, so it's not like you're stranded for food, I myself always preferred the crowded with hoz hotels, and Taormina fits the bill.

You can get food anywhere, now's the time to concentrate on getting hoz...

Sportsmen's and Castillo have a sporadic small smattering of hoz here and there, but essentially most of the time, they're dead. Just being at Taormina, you have more hoz to inspect at all times, and even if you spot one you like but don't have the time at that moment to take her, you can get her number for later conversation, inspection and negotiation.

From like 7 pm on, it's packed with hoz, and you can ask them to give you a girlfriend experience so you'll feel like you picked up a regular date.

You can get hot babes in the states, when I was 30 I could find them anywhere anytime and many found me, I'm sure your situation is similar, so capitalize on the opportunity to rapid pound and experience mucho variety.

Now's the time to knock down three a day, or more. I did it in my 50's and 60's, so you should be able to do it in your 30's, remember...time is money...enjoy the experience and pick up normal girls back home, but ok, what the heck, there's a restaurant right by Sportsmen's Lodge on Ave 9 between Calle 13 and 15 called Selina's, it's tied in with a temporary office rental and hi powered wi fi place, it's a hip cool outdoor restaurant many young professional Costa Ricans and students go to, and a great restaurant to boot, giant burgers.

If you wanted to try your luck with waitresses or normal girls hanging there, that's the only place downtown you'll meet them. Lunchtime is the time to go.

It's worth checking out, if you want to see if you can meet young, non ho women, but I still say you spent enough money getting here, staying here, miscellaneous expenses, and I always estimated my earnings potential I lost being here a week or so added in the expenses.

Take advantage of what you don't have in the USA and what this place is famous for...

Good pounding! 8) 8) 8)[/quote]