www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:30 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:07 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Hello CRT. How are things going here? I have not been to CR yet. I found this board from another board for visiting some Asian countries. I am a little curious what makes CR different from other central/south american countries?

Anyway glad to be on board and can't wait to find some latinas/ticas.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:59 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Welcome Soad! Pura Vida.

Great question and I will try to answer. Also, if you read this forum for a while you get a real sense of why Costa Rica is a great place to monger.

1. Country is Safe
2. Prostitution is legal and chicas come from all over Latin America to work here
3. Latin culture, like Asian culture, allows for and accepts older men with younger woman
4. Latin woman are fun, beautiful and very passionate
5. First Class airfare only $1,000 from California
6. Pricing parity fantastic from food, hotels, chicas, everything
7. The country has a lot to offer from beautiful beaches and resorts to jungle. River rafting and fishing
8. The Gulch and in Jaco the chicas seem to gather at a few bars.
9. Over 50 massage parlors offering full service
10. I like Sportsmens Lodge.
11. Nicaragua too hot
12. Colombia is awesome, but longer plane ride and you have to find chicas through networking
13. No Spanish skills required for Costa Rica. Helpful, but not needed like other places.
14. viewtopic.php?f=15&t=50384

Soad, when are you planning to come?

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No advice, tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:28 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Californiamann wrote:
Welcome Soad! Pura Vida.

Great question and I will try to answer. Also, if you read this forum for a while you get a real sense of why Costa Rica is a great place to monger.

1. Country is Safe
2. Prostitution is legal and chicas come from all over Latin America to work here
3. Latin culture, like Asian culture, allows for and accepts older men with younger woman
7. The country has a lot to offer from beautiful beaches and resorts to jungle. River rafting and fishing
11. Nicaragua too hot
12. Colombia is awesome, but longer plane ride and you have to find chicas through networking
13. No Spanish skills required for Costa Rica. Helpful, but not needed like other places.

No one goes there anymore. It's too crowded--Yogi Berra

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:10 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Californiamann wrote:
Welcome Soad! Pura Vida.

1. Country is Safe
11. Nicaragua too hot

Thanks for the reply! Answered a few of my questions. I have "lurked" this forum for a few before joining up. I have always had a thing for brown women, be it asian or latin. I enjoyed my time in asia but I am not a real fan of sea food, and i enjoy spanish food a little more.

I did not mean to sound so rude towards visiting CR. My first post was rushed. I was just curious as to what made it stand out more than Columbia or Peru or Dominic etc. But if there is a lot more english in CR I understand as my spanish is limited. But I have heard this before, visited a friend in Mexico and she told me there was a lot of english. There was not, but I made due and got by.

I would love to visit soon as it looks beautiful but i am not really finding a lot of info on the country as a whole. Seems a lot of the board is limited to VIP. I have nothing against a lodge like sportsman as it helps the english speakers merge in. But I do not want to be limited to being in one area. I would prefer to meet a local Tica that is down just to have a nice time and not watching a clock the whole time. I would love to be able to see the mentioned beautiful beaches resorts, and jungle.

What airline are you using to get $1000 first class flight? I'm not in cali but shouldn't be too different. I prefer to airbnb something as I do not like the hotel feel. I cannot view the link =(

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:40 am 

Soad wrote:
Hello CRT. How are things going here? I have not been to CR yet. I found this board from another board for visiting some Asian countries. I am a little curious what makes CR different from other central/south american countries?

Anyway glad to be on board and can't wait to find some latinas/ticas.

As you probably already know...but I'll repeat anyway... Ticas / Ticos are the descriptive names of the women and men of Costa Rica. Same as you could use the term "American". Same as Nicas are females of Nicaragua...Colombianas of Colombia, etc.

I don't think there is more English in CR than Mexico...opposite in my opinion. But in the tourist industry in both places there is lots of English spoken.

CR as compared to other countries? Depends on what you are looking for. But if you are looking for a non pay for play situation you had better learn Spanish...and you had better be ready to commit yourself to a relationship the same more or less as you would at home. I don't think too many women of any age in Costa Rica are just wanting to be phucked by a gringo. Is about short term money...or long term commitment, which means more money. And if you and her both fall in love...good luck on keeping that going when you are back in the US for 11 months a year.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:32 am 

Just a fine point for whatever it's worth..........

Yes, Nicas are females of Nicaragua >>>> AND Nicas are MALES of Nicaragua.

There are no Nicos anywhere in the world. There are Ticos, but no Nicos.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:19 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Soad

quote I prefer to airbnb something as I do not like the hotel feel.

I have done both. Personally I find the interactions, advice , and story sharing as well comments on performance and recommendations during conversations at the hotels to be sell worth it.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:45 pm 

Rac wrote:
Just a fine point for whatever it's worth..........

Yes, Nicas are females of Nicaragua >>>> AND Nicas are MALES of Nicaragua.

There are no Nicos anywhere in the world. There are Ticos, but no Nicos.

Good clarification...thanks... I wasn't sure...but I knew I had never heard the term Nicos so I didn't go there.

Post subject: United or AA
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:19 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Business Class is from USA to CR and First Class within USA.

United AA and even Avianca has Deals as low as $880 if you look hard and frequently. $1,100 is standard business class fare from LAX of SFO.

I like Dominican Republic, but harder from West Coast. I also loved Peru and Colombia.
I was just at Cocal in Jaco last week for 5 days and it was amazing. No place like it on earth!

If you can, take a trip too above monger destinations over next 6-7 years!

Kind regards,

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No advice, tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution