www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 9:06 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:15 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

AKA Mangina. Sorry to be so brutally honest with this question.. but I have 4 (real family) brothers who I will always love until the last breath I draw.. but who the fu*k wrote the "rule book" on being "pus*y whipped?? As long as live, I am pretty sure.. I will (most likely) never get it. Maybe I am wrong with all of this, but I am thinking there has to be a better way?? Any advice for this road weary wavering stranger?

Last edited by jonny99 on Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:12 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

jonny99 wrote:
Sorry to be so brutally honest with this question.. but I have 4 (real family) brothers who I will always love until the last breath I draw.. but who the fu*k wrote the "rule book" on being "pus*y whipped?? As long as live, I am pretty sure.. I will (most likely) never get it. Maybe I am wrong with all of this, but I am thinking there has to be a better way?? Any advice for this road weary wavering stranger?

The "rule book" is collective man knowledage, reportedly going back to Confucius, maybe earlier. Nobody knows for sure.

A better way to what? From your post it sounds like you've figured out quite a lot regarding what works for you.

I can offer only this general advice. Strive to learn. Even your brothers are teachers in that they've shown you what dosen't work for you. Not learning is dying.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:39 am 

As soon as I realize that I am not thinking a positive thought, I must change that thought immediately. The sooner that I change that thought, the happier my life will be.

Health & happiness to all........

Crashdollar

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:37 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Hey you guys.. thank you both. Very good advice. I am so very happy that I have discovered a completely different way of "looking at things". The tremendous shared knowledge here (and in CR) is (for me) life-changing and also extremely valuable to me. Suerte Mi Amigos!! I think when I posted this "I was just thinking out loud".. again. To me the "better way" lies in living our individual lives in true balance. j99

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:56 pm 

Hey Santos and Hotdogg you have a touch of brilliance in your advice, thank you too.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:58 am 

Confucius say, man who fly thru air naked, have hairy crack up.......Prostitute who likes bondage is usually strapped for cash.

Seriously though here is a good one

There are three methods to gaining wisdom. The first is reflection, which is noblest. The second is imitation, which is the easiest. The third is experience, which is the bitterest.
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/autho ... ucius.html

Last edited by Ilv4play on Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:07 am 

The balance has swung far to the other side.
It started with laws to protect women.
Now women even think its ok to hit men. Men often do not hit other men but women think they can.
I looked around when I was 34 and realized that the men have surrendered their ball sacks to women.
Men can not just offer the fruits of labor as the women think they have rights to it and they do in divorce court.
Then they voted pussie illegal (prostitution illegal) so men are beholden to the women if they don't want to be gay.

I left the cowards behind 10 years ago.

I hope they enjoy doing their honey-do list remembering their once a year birthday blow job.

* RENT but, "Don't Buy a Home in Costa Rica" until you have lived here for THREE years.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:32 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

One of my new buddies on my last trip (Jayson at the Cocal) enlightened me about MGTOW on YouTube.. very interesting stuff (for those of us who have not been permanently "snipped" yet) :idea:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:58 am 

Santas Bro wrote:
As soon as I realize that I am not thinking a positive thought, I must change that thought immediately. The sooner that I change that thought, the happier my life will be.

Health & happiness to all........

Crashdollar

truly brilliant
our mind is not our friend
and love will always rule

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:36 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

IL4P, that is some seriously funny shit brother.. thank you for making me laugh!! j99

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:02 pm 

Ilv4play wrote:
There are three methods to gaining wisdom. The first is reflection, which is the highest. The second is limitation, which is the easiest. The third is experience, which is the bitterest.

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:37 pm 

Thanks Bash for catching the minor mistakes which I corrected above. Not too bad from going from memory and a slight misspelling of the quote though. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:49 pm 

A real man is courageous.
Courage is not the absence of fear.
Courage is moving forward in spite of fear.
Courage not stupidity. Sometimes better to lose the battle and win the war.
The minute I realized how the situation is in the USA, I got a passport and came to Costa Rica. I moved here full time within a month.

I have no ill feeling toward the woman in the USA. Actually only admiration. They have won! They crack the whip and the guys take the trip.

I am very grateful I have found more fertile and friendly hunting grounds.

* RENT but, "Don't Buy a Home in Costa Rica" until you have lived here for THREE years.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:47 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Quality sh*t you guys!! I was thinking of deleting this post.. but then after pondering, I thought to myself that truth sometimes hurts. But it never really kills. If anything, real truth usually makes us all stronger than we were, and (better yet) even more alive!! :idea:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:32 am 
I can do CR without a wingman!

There are some excellent posts in this thread most notably in my mind are jonny99, icantstayaway, Santasbro, Ladiablo, Il4play, Hotdogg. I learned a little from each of your words of wisdom. VERY GOOD! THANK YOU!

PEACE!