www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:40 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 374 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 25  Next
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:17 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Newbie here. Gonna be in CR next week. I'm so glad I found this forum.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:52 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Welcome. Have fun and be safe. Read as much as you can. There is a gold mine of info here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:57 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Last edited by MEDICO on Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:30 pm 

MEDICO wrote:
Hey everyone. Planning a trip to CR in Feb, providing my passport comes back. I do have a few questions:

1. Not really a CR question, but I have everything needed for my passport except my ex-wife's birthplace. I believe she was born in Denver, Co. Due to a nasty divorce (I don't want to rehash my life with this crazy woman), I can't ask her. I am positive about all the other details regarding dates, etc. As far as something as insignificant as her birth place. would they check that, and how would they check it? What if I was wrong?
don't sweat it. Just put down what you think is correct.

2. I'm sure the principles laid out at the beginning for the thread are still basically true, but wondering how things have changed since then?
Much has changed, but the tenets of the posting are still correct.

3. Do I need a cell phone for a 10 day trip, or am I ok with just my laptop or even my android pad? What would a cell phone cost me for 10 days, and where to get it? I don't use one (got into a bad crash while on a cell phone, I will never have that happen again because I don't have one).
At the least, have a phone that can work on wifi and install Whatsapp. Every chica I have ever met there uses Whatsapp to communicate.

4. I'm a monger, and I would like to find them young and just getting into the trade. Between 18-20 is my preference. My taste runs toward skinny girls. What are current massage parlor prices, and where would one find the better massage parlors? Would I be more likely to find the girls I'm looking for there? I am scared to death of the idea of getting tossed in jail for und***ge girls. Can I be sure the massage parlor girls are 18?
In a word: NO! They don't really care if she's working on a fake cedula. They *might* get their hands slapped, but the poor sap who is with her will do real jail time. So pay attention, and ask to see their ID yourself. Yer still not safe, but that's the game.

If you want safety, follow the old adage:
Only date grandmothers: they are at least 26 years old!

I'm sure I'll have other questions. Really appreciate all the wisdom of this site. Planning to monger around SJ.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:40 pm 

BashfulDwarf wrote:
MEDICO wrote:
Hey everyone. Planning a trip to CR in Feb, providing my passport comes back. I do have a few questions:

2. I'm sure the principles laid out at the beginning for the thread are still basically true, but wondering how things have changed since then?

Much has changed, but the tenets of the posting are still correct.

This is the second time that I have seen you write this. What's inaccurate?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:04 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

not to bust your stones but the first post in this thread, as it this is quite informative , has been edited 141 times since 2007 indicates that the Freebird is chica friendly and that the Castillo is a budget hotel, as you well know the Castillo is been closed for some time, undergoing renovation.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:53 am 

Freebird is not chica friendly anymore? Wingman stayed there in 2014 and had no trouble bringing chicas back. Was there a change?

I tip my hat to Orange for the contribution, offered voluntairly. A guide/post like that is very difficult to keep up since the scene is so dynamic.

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:12 am 

when they choose to use the shared bathroom for a half hour prior to your session they become unfriendly to others who need to use it.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:16 am 

Flabuck wrote:
not to bust your stones but the first post in this thread, as it this is quite informative , has been edited 141 times since 2007 indicates that the Freebird is chica friendly and that the Castillo is a budget hotel, as you well know the Castillo is been closed for some time, undergoing renovation.

Yes, I try to update as needed. Would you prefer if it said "0 updates" since 2007? LOL

Yes, Freebird is chica friendly, as far as I know that hasn't changed. I'm not sure what your point is.

And Castillo is a budget friendly hotel which is temporarily closed for renovations. :?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:17 am 

Flabuck wrote:
when they choose to use the shared bathroom for a half hour prior to your session they become unfriendly to others who need to use it.

I hope this was in jest and you forgot the smiley face. If not, then you don't understand the meaning of "chica-friendly".

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:08 pm 

Orange wrote:
Flabuck wrote:

I hope this was in jest and you forgot the smiley face. If not, then you don't understand the meaning of "chica-friendly".

Flabuck has a point. The place is technically chica friendly, but you should add the statement that if you stay in the shared BR rooms, stick to the love motels instead. I have heard several guys talk about the 'chica in the bathroom' issue there.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:59 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Last edited by MEDICO on Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:17 pm 

Orange, I am glad that that the original has been updated so many times and you do your best to keep it current and accurate. I was just pointing out the fact that the Castillo was being renovated but not reflected in your post, I assume just an over sight on your behalf. The point about the Freebird is part in jest and part in reality, so I guess it should get half a smiley face. :) :lol: :P :wink:

Considering the fact the calendar has just rolled over to 2016 it would be nice for one of the locals to update us on the status of the old HLH/Scores site, the Castillo and when the Taormina renovations will be completed.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:42 pm 

MEDICO

The MP scene is very, very fluid. To add to the degree of difficulty, info on CRT has scaled back since the CD fiasco broke.

Forodecr dot com can offer much of what you need including hours, photos, prices, and locations. Some of the chicas even post directly as to when they are working. You might even catch specials or promotions.

Site is in spanish but a little google translate provides a reasonable assist.

http://bfy.tw/3Yrc

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:39 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Signed up for vip. Do I have to message someone to get access to the forum?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 374 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 25  Next