www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:19 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:15 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

If anyone plans a return soon, plan carefully. The government changes it’s mind on things on a moments notice. People here, myself included, see no logic in the way decisions are being made. The rules might be different next week when you already have air and hotel reserved. The putas are here waiting for you, and there will even be more when you arrive. Right now San Jose is a mess. Not one public park open, yellow metal barriers surrounding them. Everyone has a face mask, Many stores closed. Many people sleeping on the streets. Plan carefully. All this being said, there is more pu*sy available than you can shake your dick at.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:08 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Received an email today that the SL will not reopen in September

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:44 pm 

They are in business to make money. The key states that supply mongers are not open for travel to CR. Like Texas and Florida. I imagine when more states are allowed they will open the doors. Notice they say this can change. Just as the people that be might change their minds on which states to allow to visit here.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2020 9:25 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Come to Costa Rica. The national parks are open, the people are friendly and their are no shortages of whatever you want.
Prices and taxes are low. The exchange rate for America Dollars are excellent. Yes, wearing a mask in some circumstances is mandatory.
No large crowds.
Would you like to go to the most beautiful country in the world? Read what Conde Nast Travaler says
Costa Rica, Iceland, New Zealand, Austria, Dominican Republic, Canada, Norway, Switzerland, Mauritius and Spain make the top 10. Mexico, Australia, Greece, Kenya are also part of this selection, you can find the complete listing in the following link: https://bit.ly/2mdM5uY
YES COSTA RICA IS #1.
The selection is excellent.
Hope to see you soon.
The Havana Humidor Room in San Jose Costa Rica

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:43 am 

Basically saying were open but stay home.
For me 3 trips canceled this year my prediction acceptable travel to Costa Rica in 6-9 months if were lucky.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:44 am 

I live here, but if I lived in the states and know what I know now, I would stay home.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:17 am 

Everything. Look.....mongers visit CR for pu*sy. You can do that now if you want to find a room, isolate and ply your hobby, depending on the hotel, with candidates from the dating sites and older contacts. There is no real “hunt” as there is no SL, no Rey, no Tamarindo. Some places that do have some putas available have the same ones that were there 3 years ago. You can go to a gringo pension now with a limited number of overworked putas available in a cab with a masked driver. You can’t go to a bar and have a beer. You can go to some restaurants with a mask and have your temperature taken, hand cleanser, and have a seat if not taped off with yellow tape and be waited on by a masked waiter. You cannot sit in a public park. Since most mongers never leave the Glutch, you are limited in what you can do. There are less restrictions in the beach areas which are yellow but mongering is limited unless you take your own.

People who live here have an edge as they have an established base of putas, a preferred list of non-gringo pensions, and know what to expect. The worst reason is that the government keeps changing the rules every week. Current established rules are only good until September 9, after which I am sure they will change again. And don’t forget the additional requirements for entry. I love Costa Rica but this is the not the best time for visitors in my opinion. My best advice is either wait, or come and take one to the beach, and remember.......September and October is THE rainy season. I don’t want to sound pessimistic, just reporting the facts.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:46 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/travel/2 ... utType=amp

Slowly opening up to more states..

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:59 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Whitecat wrote:
Everything. Look.....mongers visit CR for pu*sy. You can do that now if you want to find a room, isolate and ply your hobby, depending on the hotel, with candidates from the dating sites and older contacts. There is no real “hunt” as there is no SL, no Rey, no Tamarindo. Some places that do have some putas available have the same ones that were there 3 years ago. You can go to a gringo pension now with a limited number of overworked putas available in a cab with a masked driver. You can’t go to a bar and have a beer. You can go to some restaurants with a mask and have your temperature taken, hand cleanser, and have a seat if not taped off with yellow tape and be waited on by a masked waiter. You cannot sit in a public park. Since most mongers never leave the Glutch, you are limited in what you can do. There are less restrictions in the beach areas which are yellow but mongering is limited unless you take your own.

People who live here have an edge as they have an established base of putas, a preferred list of non-gringo pensions, and know what to expect. The worst reason is that the government keeps changing the rules every week. Current established rules are only good until September 9, after which I am sure they will change again. And don’t forget the additional requirements for entry. I love Costa Rica but this is the not the best time for visitors in my opinion. My best advice is either wait, or come and take one to the beach, and remember.......September and October is THE rainy season. I don’t want to sound pessimistic, just reporting the facts.

Thanks for the info

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:49 pm 

Fools rush in, will book a flight, hopefully will find a beer and a willing chica. Of course only to help the economy in CR, as I am an humanitarian.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 4:08 pm 

California is in October 1.
https://ticotimes.net/2020/09/10/costa- ... or-tourism

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:59 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

https://ticotimes.net/2020/09/10/costa- ... or-tourism

More states added.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:34 pm 

CaliforniaSunshine wrote:
Will be down end of October :) for a month till the holidays. Anyone have any idea how the weather is during end of October/Halloween time to end of Nov?

Will be interesting to see how it goes getting your pre-flight testing and insurance. Let us know what your insurance costs. I would go if I could get insurance cheap enough and I felt it was safe. I can get my testing done and results in time, I know that is available here, but the insurance cost and other things make me hesitate.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:50 pm 

Zeos wrote:
Will be down end of October :) for a month till the holidays. Anyone have any idea how the weather is during end of October/Halloween time to end of Nov?

Will be interesting to see how it goes getting your pre-flight testing and insurance. Let us know what your insurance costs. I would go if I could get insurance cheap enough and I felt it was safe. I can get my testing done and results in time, I know that is available here, but the insurance cost and other things make me hesitate.

Zeos, the insurance with INS seems to be about $12 a day, depending on your age, it might be cheaper.
I don't know about Canada, but the costs fror a 72 hr test are not really bad. But of course no word what monger venues will be open.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:45 pm 

The weather, especially November, should be fine.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next