www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:59 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 9:13 am 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

The talent at both places is as good as I have noticed over the past couple years. There are a good many new "stunners" along with the long-term providers.

The Key really hops after about 11pm, and the live music is top-notch. Of course, the bartenders are to die for.

They moved the restuarant to the expanded rooms at the Key. The resulting settings are very well defined, and the atmosphere is quite pleasing (although not exactly romantic). The food was well prepared and, as always, delicious.

Gabriella is still in top management and is as lovely as ever.

This place shows no indication of slowing down, and the changes are delightful.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 6:05 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

This trip I have been totally disappointed with the DR. KL on the other hand proved to be much friendlier (barmaids) and the chicas more reasonable in their pricing. Retrieved a cute little Guatemala chica for $50 toda la noche last nite and she was very GF. She left at 8AM however I forgot Rocio was arriving at 11AM. Thusly at 55anos I am completelt DRAINED!!! Tranquillo is my word for the rest of today. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 6:57 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

The talent at the BM/DR yesterday wasn' t too good. Daytime definitely not what it used to be. Happy hour time wasn't much better.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 12:47 am 

Thirdworld-
Aren't you supposed to be working?

"Predators gather where prey abounds"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 10:50 am 

Gentlemen,

Although I have no basis of comparison to talk about if the quality has gone up or down over the years, I'd like to reassure all readers (especially first-timers), that today the quality of DR/KL is GREAT!

Thirdworld, you're right on about daytime quality being not-so-great, especially when comparing to the knockouts that showup when the sun goes down, but I have to say that if you look hard enough, and catch them before another one of us vultures swoop down on her, you really can find a beautiful and FUN gem during the day... just admittedly few and far between.

I also agree with you that KL has a much more fun environment, but the selection is naturally greater at DR. I tended to pick a chica from DR and then take them to KL to party, which has the great music and atmosphere to have a great time. Even the bartenders themselves like hanging out at KL... Anabelle and Tricia, both DR bartenders, partied with me and my friends one night at KL till the wee hours of the night. They were a blast to hang out with! Just remember they are bartenders, not working girls, and should be respected as such, and they will party and hang with you like there's no tomorrow. Boy, can they keep up with the fellas on the drinking...

One thing I have to note, which I was very impressed with, was that the turnover rate there is pretty significant, which is good for us who like variety. My first trip was at the end of November, and I returned in mid-January for my second trip... Although I recognized alot of the honey-bunnies, there were ALOT of new and fresh faces, and that was an AWESOME pleasant surprise. In just a month and a half, there was a whole new set of chicas to choose from, that is fantastic...

My 2 cents

Ruffnutz

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 1:38 pm 

A friend of mine just got back from CR a couple days ago and said that the selection was very good with lots of new faces. This is the norm every year. Many ladies go home for the Holidays starting in December and return either in January or February. Many also bring back alot of new friends, who they told about crazy gringos throwing money at them like it was paper :roll: :twisted: , to replenish the BM for those ladies who decided not to return. :D :D

This should be a good time to return to CR as many of the new ones are supposedly not used to the hard negotiation tactics yet. My friend said he took out a couple of 19 and 20 year old Colombiana for $60 each from the BM...both with very nice racks. 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 8:00 am 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Colombians with racks?!?!

Yessssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!

ShowerHead

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 2:50 pm 

Yeah...showerhead, I know what you're thinking. I saw his pictures and they were all NATURALE. BUT you're going to have to get in line behind me. :lol: :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 1:38 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

well i had two cute columbian chicas too.. for bout 50 dollars each
i think her names were andrea and carolina... both of them were nice...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 2:08 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Slutho:

What time did you meet the Guatemalan? Was it early evening, or later?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 3:16 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

TexRo,
I actaually had her 2X. KL at about 10PM on Wed(26th) and then again on Thursday at BM around 11:30. Little spinner with a little bit of that Mayan look. As the surfers say: sweeeet dude!!!! Great bbjtc both times and a little dawgie. I heard you'll be back soon so get some 4 me !!!!
PAX,
Sluthog