www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:33 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Past Experiences
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 4:00 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

While I have never been to Costa Rica and am relatively young, I thought I would share some of my past experiences. About 3 yrs ago while stationed in Rota, Spain during my military tour, I was introduced to the world of hookers, I mean I knew they existed on street corners in the U.S, but always assumed they were crack hoes, who were diseased, fat or ugly. The first place I went to was called "OH" which was a brothel about 15 minutes away from the base. I felt like a K*D in a candy store. I just couldnt believe girls this good looking were trying to get you to phuck them, (never seems to work that way in the U.S) of course it was all about money, but that didnt matter to me. I didnt and still dont understand how girls that hot cant find some guy to take care of them. My first encounter was with a Romanian chic who at the time I thought was a 9, but after all my other encounters, probably closer to a 7. Now she probably sensed my inexperiene, and charged me 60 euro's (about 68 dollars at the time) for 30 minutes. Well I thought that was the biggest bargain of all time, $68 bucks to bang this hot ass girl.......SOLD!! Well I got a CBJ and a good 20 minute phuck. After that first night I was hooked. I met a couple of other guys who had more "club experience" and they showed me a better place about 25 minutes away called La Hacienda. Now this is where I lived during all my off time for the next 8 months. They had so many hot girls, Brazilians, Columbians, Spanish chics, Romanian's, Domincan's, Cuban's.... I could go on but you get the picture. From 8 months of phucking I came to the conclusion that Brazilians and Columbians were the most talented in just about every kind of sexual encounter. The bad part after awhile was the price, and this is where Spain differs from Costa Rica. Every night its about a 1:1 girl to guy ratio so if you didnt want to to pay 60 euro's the next guy would. There were some exceptions, girls who I befriended and actually got to know would take 45-50 euro's. For any person who doesnt know, A military paycheck wasnt meant for personal sexual gratification, so I lived off of Ramuen Noodles and PB&J for those 8 months. After my 8 months were up I was back to the States. Its crazy how much my attitude toward American women changed in such a short period of time, but after seeing some of the bodies of these Latina girls I just wasnt attracted to most of the girls here. I broke with my girlfriend, and after 2 more yrs my tour was up. I moved back home to Indy and have been itching for more sexual escapades ever since. I was planning on a trip to Tijuana when I stumbled across this forum. After looking through all the info, I just had to see this place for myself and have a trip planned for March. I have probably saved hundreds of dollars just by reading this stuff. So thanks to all for the outstanding info and Sorry If I posted in the wrong spot, but This could be considered General Info...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 6:53 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Welcome, Sammy.
We could probably use some young blood on CRT just to get a different perspective and to give all of us old guys some one to pick on, or to pick up the best looking girls for us!

I think you'll enjoy Costa Rica. You still get a variety of girls and the ratio is usually better than 2:1.

We have a number of vets on CRT.
What branch of service were you in and what was your job?

Wit

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 8:13 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Navy ... I was military police.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 8:53 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

MP? Well, even us snipes had to pull THAT duty in Subic Bay. :)
Welcome aboard!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 10:00 pm 

For such a young man, you have an amazing perspective on reality. At your age, I thought that I was getting all the snapper that I could handle for free. I guess that is the result of riding the short bus to school. Come on down to CR to continue your life in paradise, without having to put up with gringa BS. Bueno suerte in your life.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 10:01 pm 

To Whom It May Concern.

I have often wondered if I would have developed the interest in this activity that I have if I had not been in the military. That exposure at a very young age of an alternative way of thinking of things had to have some effect on my current preferences. I wonder how many of you spend time in the military overseas. Did that exposure to a different form of female companionship make the mold that you later life took its form from.
Lee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 11:13 pm 

Wow :o Lee that is a very provocative and deep thought question.
In my case I went into the military right after HS and spent 4 years at various overseas postings. I always knew that choice prepared me and matured me to a point that college was a much more rewarding experience. I never really thought about it's impact on other areas of my life.

Thinking back on it sure the exposure to less puritanical and oppressive sexual mores outside the US had a great deal on the choices I have made throughout my life. (except 2 gringa wifes also impacted my thinking process :oops: )

I know the experience of being overseas and later in life being in an industry that allowed me to travel extensively made my decision to live here much easier. Did it cause me to monger :?: not sure if it was that or my genes.

Would like to hear some impute from others on this. Good thread Lee, thanks for starting it.

alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat.
Alex Levine

Last edited by Irish Drifter on Tue Jan 25, 2005 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 11:21 pm 

I spent 15 months in Turkey.
Thank God I had a VCR.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 11:33 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Yes, going into the service, seeing and experiencing other cultures no doubt profoundly affected my life. Why even to this day, if I see a great looking female, no matter what country of origin she is from, I visualize what she would look like on top, under or in front of me on her knees, crying out in joy (no translation needed) as I slowly bring her to a climax. And knowing a few languages goes a long way in breaking the ice and getting down to what really matters in this twisted world we live in: Does she swallow or not? :D

Post subject: 15 months in Turkey.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 11:59 pm 

The formative years:
15 months in Turkey and thank God for the VCR. I love that one. I did the republic of Vietnam ( 2 times around) 1969 and 1970. Was in a very small unit with a very high turnover. R&R's were allocated by units not by individuals so I got to make the rounds in Southeast Asia. Taiwan, Hong Kong, Bangkok and an interesting week in Japan. For a skinny little K*D from South Louisiana it was a fascinating journey. I got off the plane in the republic thinking I was lucky to have that one experience an old girlfriend gave me as a going away present. Two years later when I got off the plane in New Orleans I was well aware off how much had been held back from me.
Lee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 12:53 am 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Well guys this is my story………I am just recently turned 34 yrs old and have spent the past 2 years of my life working as a sub contractor in Iraq. I took my first leave from this project in July 2003 and went to Dubai for a week……..I was amazed the first time I walked into the York club there it was literally standing room only and full of women, probably 7 or 8 to 1 female to male ratio……..after this first night I was changed forever, it was strange being to pick any one of these women you wanted and taking them back to your room for the night. Negotiating sex acts for a price was a new concept for me…………by the way at this time I was married to my second wife (fat gringa) for 6 years……so I had been out of the game for a while. I partied like a rock star for the next 6 days or at least partied as hard as I could considering I was in the Middle East, had a variety of women, Chinese, Russian, African, Filipino, and even an Indian. Keep in mind guys I had never been outside of the US prior to coming to Iraq in April of 2003 and this was only July. I was in sensory overload……..I got back to work and was talking to some guys about where I should go on my next leave and one of them suggested Thailand, so after going to the states in September to see my fat gringa wife I planned my next LWOP for November to Thailand and Pattaya in particular. This is where I really lost control of my view of reality ………temporarily at least……..if any of you have ever been there think back to the first time you walked down Walking street and looked at all those beautiful Thai girls all wanting to be your girlfriend for a night or longer for the bargain price of 25 bucks a night………….needless to say I have been back to Thailand a total of 2 months out of the last 12 and have really enjoyed myself…….there are some pics of mine in the all over the world section………I will be returning there in May for 28 days……..now I have to go back stateside to address some issues regarding my home and the Hurricane damage it received last September so while I am over there I will make my first trip to Costa Rica only for a few days. I want to go to Rio in September……….I have divorced my money embezzling fat gringa wife and am now focusing on making me happy and helping out some of the ladies of the night all over the world at the same time………..look for my trip report sometime in mid February………..but for now…….I am still in Iraq PEACE 8)

Post subject: Early Military Influence
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 7:02 am 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Thanks for starting the thread Lee. I was stationed in Tokyo Japan in the mid 1950's and there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that it set a pattern which has lasted all of my life.

All of the Japanese service workers were GFE's at that time, and for $10-12 a night you were the King of the World. Prostitution was legal, but pimping was not (much the same as Costa Rica). The scene was played out in hundreds of bars around the city, and hundreds of "overnight love hotels" where you could bring your own or choose from the house delights.

It was so easy to be 19, treated like royalty, and being able to indulge in whatever fantasy you desired. Even the bar girls had pure hearts with none of the hard core which apparently has taken hold in places like the BM or the KL. Those of us that were stationed permantantly there enjoyed the "home town advantage" When the tons of Army, Navy, and Marines arrived in town they wined and dined the girls, but at the end of the evening, we, the locals, were always waiting at the back door.

It makes my cry now to think of all the freebies I had with professionals, and sad knowing that for the most part these girls were doing the only thing they could do to help their families through the post war period. And many were orphans themselves.

But again, yes, I definitely think that early out of country experience does give you an insight into cultures far different than our own. Whether that is good or bad is not for me or anyone else to judge.

Ye Old Man