www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:58 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 9:55 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

My count down to CR is now init's final week!! I am taking a red eye in from Los Angeles next Sunday and will arrive in San Jose at 6:30 AM and should be at the DR by 7:30 AM.

I had a couple of questions that maybe you all cold help me out with.
Vanessa who is the January Tica of the month - is she the same Vanessa on the video of the Zona Blue girls in the VIP section?

The exchange rate is still kind of confusing to me. Onada.com shows $1.00US = 481 colones. I also read some posts this week that said guys were exchnging at banks $1.00US for between 450-460 colones ? How come the difference?

This is my 3rd trip to CR and never been to Kamur. Sounds like a great place. How much for an hour with a girl that works there? Is it like the BM and it's all aboout negotiating? Any particular day to go that stands out?

I will be in very early Sunday - is the Zona Blue open on Sunday?

Lastly are planning on white water rafting - anybody hear anything about how the rafting is?

Thanks in advance. I recently became a VIP member and I cannot tell you how much this has helped me plan my trip.

Look forward to meeting some fellow members and putting some faces with CRT names next week.

Post subject: white water rafting
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 10:20 am 
I can do CR without a wingman!

The white water rafting is very good, you will have a great time. There are three rivers between San Jose and the Atlantic coast, I went on the river Pacuare, the company I dealt with (whose name I can't remember, but if you want it I'll find it) offered to pick you up in San Jose. If you take a girlfriend she will have a great time too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 10:36 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

I went rafting with my son in Sept on the Pacuare and it was way kool. Ordered it right at the DR travel desk for less than $100, and they picked us up in the Blue Marlin at 6:30 am( kinda rough since I stay up until 5:30) This time of year the river might be a little slower, but it will still be a beautiful trip
Bueno suerte

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 10:54 am 

Quote:
Onada.com shows $1.00US = 481 colones.

Think that must be a typo on the web site. The official rate is just a shade above 461.

alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat.
Alex Levine

Post subject: Conversion Rate
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:42 am 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Yes, the conversion rate is 461.9 at this moment. Nowthe **exchange** rate is going to be a tad bit lower.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 12:11 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Yes Vanessa the ToM is the same as in the VIP videos and no ZB is not open on Sundays.

Last time I was at Kamur it was 30000 colonnes to take a girl in the back-10000 she has to pay for the room and the rest is hers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 2:12 pm 

Today is Sunday and I am here at Zona Blue. Just finished a good session with Katerin,a 19 year old tica. They started opening last Sunday from 10am untill 6pm on a trial basis. I got here around 11am and there were 6 or 7 chicas available and no gringos in sight.
What a great way to start my sunday before going to watch the NFL play-offs! 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 2:32 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Sorry Shemp,I added the above post without noticing you were still logged in.I logged you off. 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 2:44 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Hoppy says:
Quote:
Today is Sunday and I am here at Zona Blue. Just finished a good session with Katerin,a 19 year old tica. They started opening last Sunday from 10am untill 6pm on a trial basis. I got here around 11am and there were 6 or 7 chicas available and no gringos in sight.
What a great way to start my sunday before going to watch the NFL play-offs! Cool

This is great news. Please post this also in the massage parlor section >>>never mind, I did it for you<<<. also, while you were logged in as Shemp, check his PM's. (just kidding)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 2:51 pm 

Deeker...as far as Kamur is concerned...you pay $25 for some decent rooms with showers...then whatever you negotiate with your lady of choice. I believe $50-75 is adequate for the girl. In my opinion this makes it comparable to the Delrey without the risk of having them in your own room with valuable etc. Besides, at Kamur in my opinion its easier to spend time talking and watching how they dance before taking them for an hour. Most of the time, how they dance is how they will phuck :twisted: .