www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:16 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:05 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Hello All!

I am planning to stay at the Sportsmen's Lodge for 3 nights. I know there are other topics that discuss this, but can this thread contain everything I should know about the lodge and surrounding areas?

Basically:
- How many girls show up to this hotel on a given day/night?
- What is the quality of these girls? Are there a lot of "not so good looking" girls or would I say yes to all of them?
- Is a courtyard room a bad idea?
- Are multiple girls willing to come to my room (2-3 girls) or will only 1 come back?
- What are the average prices for these girls?
- Do some girls charge more than others based on how hot/sexy they are?
- Are there any surrounding massage parlors, strip clubs, "venues" I should be checking out during my time there.
- Where do the best looking girls go?
- Will I have the time of my life?

These are a handful of questions I have. I appreciate in advance everyone who chips in with their 2 cents.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:51 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

First pay to become a CRT VIP member. It will pay for itself with discounts on your first visit.
SL is a great place to stay, good food, close to the action. The owner is a great guy. No worries about how many women are in the SL. You will be close to all the action. DelRey is a short walk during the day and a $3 taxi ride at night. Massage parlors are all close by, easy walking distance during the day.
Multiple girls will come to your room. They usually start the negotiations at $100, usually happy with $80.
You will have the time of your life.
Get a membership and read this board. Great advice on here. There is also a map that has all of the bars, hotels, and massage parlors listed.
Hope this helps.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:28 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Itsbrian wrote:
Hello All!

I am planning to stay at the Sportsmen's Lodge for 3 nights. I know there are other topics that discuss this, but can this thread contain everything I should know about the lodge and surrounding areas?

There are going to be a few people who will urge you to spend some time reading the forum. Don't take it personally. There is literally a ton of information on the various forums if you take time to read. Also, join CRT as a paying member. You'll make the fee back in hotel and bar discounts during your first trip, and you'll be able to access additional forums.
Itsbrian wrote:
Basically:
- How many girls show up to this hotel on a given day/night?
- What is the quality of these girls? Are there a lot of "not so good looking" girls or would I say yes to all of them?
- Is a courtyard room a bad idea?
- Are multiple girls willing to come to my room (2-3 girls) or will only 1 come back?
- What are the average prices for these girls?
- Do some girls charge more than others based on how hot/sexy they are?
- Are there any surrounding massage parlors, strip clubs, "venues" I should be checking out during my time there.
- Where do the best looking girls go?
- Will I have the time of my life?

These are a handful of questions I have. I appreciate in advance everyone who chips in with their 2 cents.

1) Depends on the day of the week and time of the month. Weekends are better than weekdays; rent-is-due days are better than mid-month. Could be zero on some mornings, 20-30 or even more some nights.
2) That depends on your taste - everyone is different. Your 10 might be my 5, and vice-versa. Having said that... you may see everything from "I wouldn't touch her even if I was wearing a hazmat suit" to "Hey now!" to :shock: :P :twisted: !!
3) Depends on the girl. If you're hellbent on a threesome, pick the first girl, feel her out on the idea of a threesome, let her suggest the second girl. She'll usually pick her friend so at least you won't inadvertently end up with Ms. Hatfield and Ms. McCoy in your room.
4) All will start out asking for $100. Most will go for 60-80. Remember to negotiate services and time too, not just price.
5) Of course. It's a free market. Each chica will have her price from which she won't budge (unless she's desperate).
6) Zona II, Alcazar, Monicas, Le Grillon, 360, Relax... suggest you search/read the forums.
7) Cocal in Jaco.
8 ) That depends entirely on you. Good luck.

mh

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:17 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Heller makes some great points, just want to add a bit. The Lodge bar area shuts down about midnight, so the Courtyard rooms are quiet late night. He may hear someone coming in very late but doubtful, you may hear some folks early in the morning having breakfast if you are a late riser. There are not a lot of girls in the Lodge in the morning, there will be a few regulars start showing up late morning early afternoon.
The girls generally do not wait around for closing time to leave, If they do not see the chance to make some cash they will leave early.
If noise is a concern, look for a room in the Clubhouse at a similar price.

Like everyone else says, get your membership and become friends with the search function of the site, the Guide for newbies is very helpful.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:44 pm 

edale99 wrote:
Get a membership and read this board. Great advice on here. There is also a map that has all of the bars, hotels, and massage parlors listed.
That map was taken off line a few months ago. I don't think it has been brought back.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:47 am 

I'm trying hard not to pull out the flamethrower. With just a little effort (searching and reading) you can get grounded and have enough info to get there and start the fun while staying out of trouble.

Much of what you ask is dependent on personal tastes. Pretty sure you can find what fulfills your desires.

viewtopic.php?t=48526

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:09 pm 

I gotta go with the other guys here. I am a newbie, but seriously...read some of the boards before you start asking questions. Everything you asked, with the exception of the personal taste stuff, is available readily. You don't even have to search to find it. You want to know about massage parlors then just click on that MP header. There are directions and reviews for all of them. You want to know about rooms at SL...go to accommodations. There must be 20 topics on it. I understand being new and wanting quick answers, but the reality is all the information you could want is at your fingertips with just a little effort.

NOW....after reading and researching, if you still have an unanswered question these guys are more than willing to jump in and help out. I have asked info from 3 or 4 when I felt the available intel was outdated or did not specifically fit what I wanted to know and on every single occasion they were more than happy to help.

So, from one newbie to another, spend a little cash and get VIP membership...the information in the VIP section is really good and the 10% off your room at the SL will pay for it. Then do a little research and soak up the information. You will want to read more and more as you go and you will learn that there are certain guys who seem to "specialize" in certain areas and if you can't find an answer on the board you will know who best to ask about the subject. And trust me you will gain so much more by doing the reading because you will pickup answers for questions you haven't thought of yet.

Good luck

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:26 pm 

phalstaph wrote:
And trust me you will gain so much more by doing the reading because you will pickup answers for questions you haven't thought of yet.

Good luck

+100% well said.

My VIP membership paid for itself though discounts received on the first trip. It's a good deal.

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:10 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Will i still be able to get a discount if i booked with sportmans and then got my VIP after?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:13 am 

barbermuscle wrote:
Will i still be able to get a discount if i booked with sportmans and then got my VIP after?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Yes, you just need to present your card at check in. I believe you can arrange to pick it up there too.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:26 am 

I suggest you contact Pops. A little bird told me he is doing Costa Rica Historical Sight Seeing tours again.

Staying at the Sportsmans and letting him show you around the first two days, you are sure to see all that you came for and more.

* RENT but, "Don't Buy a Home in Costa Rica" until you have lived here for THREE years.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:37 am 

Icantstayaway wrote:
I suggest you contact Pops. A little bird told me he is doing Costa Rica Historical Sight Seeing tours again.

Staying at the Sportsmans and letting him show you around the first two days, you are sure to see all that you came for and more.

I suggest Gold Museum, National Theatre, and Bolivar Zoo. He will know a few other historical/cultural places to show you.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:03 am 

Pops and I were in the Sportsman's Thursday night around 7 and it was full of chicas - and 79% and maybe higher were all hot.

But apparently the men in the bar were all gay because almost nobody was making any effort to pull a chica. La Passionara had three of her girlfriends (two cute, one a bit somber but caliente looking) and all three were ready to close the deal - except the men weren't interested at all.

Another table had three ticas I bought beers for because I couldn't believe they weren't being swept out the door. And ticas kept sneaking up behind me that were muy hermosa but the men were ignoring them.

When Pops and I went down to the del Ray it was the same. Plenty of chicas - with the majority being doable (there's always the ones that aren't - to me, but some guys like them with some cushion). Apparently all the gay men's societies in the US were having a convention at the HDR.

Or Gringas have made gringos so scared of women that gringos are afraid to ask a chic in the HDR wearing 'phuck me' heels and a skintight dress to phuck.

Here's a clue - they will.

So the same chicas that were at the Sportsman's came down to the del Ray (Pops and I had some fun at Key Largo watching La Passionara and her friends dance).

Pop's friend (name escapes me) had been at the HDR since 9 AM and no custom.

This slays me. People post on here about "where are the girls" - and yet where there are girls in SJ, the gringos are apparently all gay (or monks) or so terrified of women that they won't attempt to get laid in in a room full of hot, pretty, ready-to-phuck chicas.

Any opinion or observation in the post above is purely presented for entertainment purposes and does not promote "sexual tourism" or "human trafficking". The laws of Costa Rica apply to all activities in Costa Rica. No warranty is expressed or implied. Void where prohibited by law. Your experience, observations or perspective may be different.

In exile in pu*sy prison

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:14 am 

MM3 wrote:
Pops and I were in the Sportsman's Thursday night around 7 and it was full of chicas - and 79% and maybe higher were all hot.

It's the end of the month and rent is due soon. I love being in SJ at the end of the month.

I don't love the end of the month RFMs when I'm not in town. This week has been unusually brutal. So please guys... $tart $pending. You have good leverage this weekend.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:18 am 

Sounds like a good, plentiful scene last night MM3...at SL and HDR. Perhaps the gay, meek, henpecked gringos there don't want to pay Cien...or ochenta or whatever for a good time. :roll:

There was dancing at KL?? Haven't seen a soul there my last few trips!