www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:02 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:54 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Many of you have been sending emails asking what is going on in the Dogg Pound. Some have been unable to get in touch with me via my C.R. cell phone. I left Costa Rica for Florida on 11/20 for what I was hoping would be a short stay for Thanksgiving and to hopefully clear up some medical issues. I had my phone forwarded to my trusted associate Bob. However, the forward did not last long, so your calls go to my voice mail or you get a busy signal. The best way to get in touch with me or one of my associates is via email here, at sid@oneluckydogg.com or calling me on my U.S. Skype number at 850-390-4808. Thanks to my associates Bob, Albin and Alex, we are able to fill all of your needs. I have however discontinued the very popular Crocodile Rockin, Jaco Hopping and Sunset Happy hour tour for the time being. We still can handle all of your transport needs, tours and fishing excursions.

As soon as the medical issues are cleared up and I am released by my physician, I will return to my normal duties, of personal tours and transports. I start treatment next week in what I expect to be a successful and hopefully short process. I really do appreciate all of your support.

I will be checking my emails everyday and updating my website. If any of you have a request, please do not hesitate in asking. I really do appreciate you being a partner with One Lucky Dogg Tours & Travel. Hopefully, I will be back in time to watch my Noles whip the Tigers on January 6th at the Sportsman. Go Noles and Happy Holidays.

Add a little spice to you life.This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No "Sex tourism or travel" promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided any compensation for this hopefully entertaining contribution. Any posts regarding any event or hotel item are just my humble opinions only.