www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 2:39 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 12:13 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Wow Count I can Identify with that man . I stopped depressing my friends with tales of Tails . :lol: Every married guy I know ,knows that the Breath of new life is waiting for them on the end of my telephone and a few clicks on Expedia :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 6:00 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

QuickBlueFox wrote:
Never said marriage was bad, just bad for ME.
Bien Dicho QBF (know yourself)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:58 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Counte Dante wrote:
I am starting to suspect that there are a lot of guys who enjoy mongering, but really are looking to be in a relationship/marraige with a quality woman. No matter how much they try to jump into the no-strings-attached 3 different girls a day everyday monger lifestyle they inevitably find themselves gravitating more toward a novia type relationship. .

I think that you just described me. I had a Puta who turned Novia and after some classic Chica Drama I told her that there was no way that I could marry her. It was when I moved out a few days before my return flight that I discovered mongering.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:02 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

JerseyGringo wrote:
I believe that once a girls gets a taste of the business you can never trust them again ...once they cross over there is no return .They can be abstinent but still be a Puta at heart .

That's my hang up. "If you don't spend money on me then you don't love me". They don't think past tomorrow and the fact that you are trying to build and plan a future with them.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:52 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

People get married cause they don't like being alone. Marriage doesn't change the need to have sex with others.

I believe many women sour on the marriage because it does not live up to their expectations. I think the puta's also sour on the john because they think he needs to do more. I believe the puta is often under pressure from family to provide more income....

I think it's about expectations. If your not getting what you want from a relationship, puta, wife, work,... it's time to move on or lower your expectations.

The guys who appear to me to handle the "monger" scene in CR the best, are the ones that seem to understand when it's time to cut their losses.

But like someone elluded to, the monger sport aint that easy and should left to the pros.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:12 am 

...successfully reforming themselves and moving on to a healthy monagomous relationship
hhmm...who said monogamous relationship is healthy?
Prove it!!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:19 pm 

Interesting to read the tread again. There is another way, that many here do, but do not talk about, since it seems to bring out the "moral police" and leads to a great deal of flaming- And that is the married guy who likes being married, but also enjoys his couple of times a year trips for fun and adventure.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:43 pm 

I can tell you that I need sex, and trips to CR is helpful to that end. What's important is that you know why and what-for mongering was for you.

I was married for ten years, the last five I was faithful yet wifey told everybody I was sleeping around. It feels good, to me, to be with one where emotions and sex are mutual. But, without sex and the physical act of sex, I go bezerk and am unhappy.

Does she understand that she will be responsible for YOUR SEXUALITY? Do you understand?

Good luck

Yes I believe in God, Jesus, Holy Spirit...But Im pretty sure he knows Im not perfect

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:19 pm 
Rainman,
What happened to the girl?

Rainman3 wrote:
I would like to solicit the membership for thoughts and opinions on who has a better chance of successfully reforming themselves and moving on to a healthy monagomous relationship.

As some here are aware I am bringing my pasita novia here very shortly. Our K1 visa has been sent to Bogota for final processing and in the next few days I anticipate receiving an interview date at the embasy for sometime in April.

Now my sweet Pasita is not nor has ever been involved in P4P in any way. She is a sweet, educated and works. She lives at home with her family and has no Ch*ldren and has never been married. I am 42 and she is 32. Women like this are plentiful in Medellin.

My Paisita has no reforming to do, but I on the other hand do! FYI, I have been involved in a happy marriage before for 10 years that came to an end when I discovered she was having an affair. I was a faithful husband and had no desire to cheat on my wife. We had a son together and to me cheating on one's spouse was kind of like cheating on your Ch*ld. I say this because the Ch*ldren are generally the ones to suffer when the parents cannot make a marriage work.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:00 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

I must agree with JerseyGringo that once a girl has done p4p they lose the connection between physical and emotional love, and afterward sex is just a service, like a haircut or a massage.

Mongers also lose that connection if they only (or mostly) have p4p sex.

IMO, mongers can fall in love and be faithful. Working girls, rarely so if ever.

All I will advise to the OP and anyone else contemplating marriage is that the most important consideration for choosing a lifelong partner is whether or not she shares your values and can you both live up to the expectations. If you think it's ok to be committed to one woman and have casual sex with others, does she feels the same way? More importantly, if infidelity is an unforgivable betrayal to you, does she feel the same way and will she hold herself to the same rules?

My two cents. And greetings from my new home. Medellin es una chimba ;-)

Vince

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:37 pm 
ONce a cheater , Always a cheater !!

I think OP Rainman can never give up monger lifestyle and this website. He is doing grave injustice to columbiana .

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:02 pm 

Location: Stuck in Louisiana"dreaming bout Paisitas, Calenas & Costenas"
Floridadonor2011 wrote:
ONce a cheater , Always a cheater !!

I think OP Rainman can never give up monger lifestyle and this website. He is doing grave injustice to columbiana .

CoLombiana :wink:

Not trying to do any injustice to anyone FYI!
Brought her to the states but we both made the decision not to marry.
We parted on good terms as friends and still check in on one another from time to time.
It is hard to eradicate the "mongering bug" but I have been guilty of falling
in love a time or two.................especially in Medellin.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:10 pm 
so your columbiana is back in her country ?? :roll:

You probably spent at least 8-10 grand ( immigration lawyer, plane tickets, forms etc ) to keep a chic in states for 90 days.

Imagine how many pussies you could've had fun with in CR for that much money :idea:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:35 pm 

Floridadonor2011 wrote:
so your columbiana is back in her country ?? :roll:

You probably spent at least 8-10 grand ( immigration lawyer, plane tickets, forms etc ) to keep a chic in states for 90 days.

Imagine how many pussies you could've had fun with in CR for that much money :idea:

One more time with an "O" ColOmbia / ColOmbiana 8)
Total cost to file for a K1 Fiancée Visa probably around 2K USD.
The time nor money was not wasted IMHO.
When we do not get what we want at least we get experience!
I would have been traveling to Colombia regardless of wether or not
I was whoring or romancing one, solitary ColOmbiana.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:35 pm 

[quote="Floridadonor2011"]so your columbiana is back in her country ?? :roll:

[/

Duplicate post:oops:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next