Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 8:42 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:53 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Pacifica55 wrote:
Berk2302 wrote:
Old Chinese proverb.... "man who thinks he has women figured out has head up ass". Don't blame me.... I just report the news. I don't write it. :)

Berk.....

Berk, okay, I get it, you think I am full of shit. Lets just look at your accomplishments, for comparison sake:

How many strippers have you slept with? How about lived with? While they paid the rent?

How many restraining orders have you had to put on women to keep them away from you? (Ex-wives don't count.)

When I was forty-one I had a twenty-one year old sex slave living with me. She cleaned my house, picked up and washed my laundry, did anything else I could think of including bringing me women for six years. I paid nothing. How many women has your woman brought you?

I had completely lost count of the number of women I had slept with by the time I was 20. How about you?

I'm not the best looking guy in the world but I hold my own and must be doing something right. I have never paid a dime of alimony or Ch*ld support and I have never lacked for poosie. What are your credentials to be telling me I'm full of shit? :roll:

All of this coming from a guy who pays for poosie just like the rest of us. This is way too comical. Talk about being full of yourself. Give us a break! :roll:

Berk.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:32 am 

Quote:
All of this coming from a guy who pays for poosie just like the rest of us. This is way too comical. Talk about being full of yourself. Give us a break!

I'll add my two cents here.....

I have never actually met the guy face to face but have spoken to him on the telephone a few times. I too have never had any trouble getting young, tight pus*y but have been in a monogomous relationship for so long I definately had to knock off the rust and get the engine finely tuned.

As a P4P newbie Pac has been INVALUABLE with his sincere and unselfish advice. Although I know I would have rocked CR going completely solo, if it wasn't for the posts, PM's, and pep talks from this great guy CR would have never provided me with the fantastic sexual memories I now enjoy. Do we owe this guy something in return? You bet your ass!

I've already learned from 1 trip, there is paying for pus*y and there is PAYING for pus*sy. My last night in CR I had a beautiful Colombiana stay with me for 18.5 hours and screw each other senseless for 10.5 hours for the price of a taxi ride!

Full of himself? I've been reading your posts for quite awile now and frankly, IMHO, you have never offered anything remotely useful for my style of hedonism.

Have fun...pura vida

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:41 pm 

OK, boys, let's keep it "friendly".

I don't have the time or inclination to jump into the entire "hooker/novia/wife" debate but I will give you a few thoughts from my perspective.

I've been married to 2 gringas and 1 Colombian (none would ever consider selling themselves). The first used to own her own business. The other two both have college degrees. None of them "took me to the bank" in my divorces. I'm friends with all three and have heard from all three in the past month (1 phone call, 1 Christmas card, 1 lunch).

Being married to a Colombian for 5 years was a very enlightening experience. You can't begin to imagine the things you can learn about them. Everyone should try it.

I've dated Latina pros and non-pros. I've paid for sex many, many times.

There are common traits to these women and there are individual traits. You have to get to know them beyond just a business transaction to even begin to understand what you are dealing with.

They are all complex, they all have their foibles and idiosyncracies. The key to dealing with them is to find out what makes them tick. Not just what they do to make a buck but how do they conduct themselves when not "working". What are their interests? What are their goals (if they have any)? What are their perspectives on life and their vision of themselves in it?

If you're in a P4P "relationship" with a girl you may NEVER see the real person behind the make-up.

I am finishing a book called "Thailand Fever". It was written by an American man and his Thai girlfriend. The book is in English and Thai and addresses different parts to either the American man or Thai girl or both. It explains the differences in culture and perspective.

While the Latin culture is much closer to the American way of life than that of Thailand (or any other Asian country) there are still differences. This book has given me not only some insights to the differences in American and Thai cultures but I can see where some of the same principles can be applied in the differences in the American and Latin cultures.

People of the world are similar but different. Men and women are similar but different. Working girls and non-working girls are similar but different.
You have to be a student of the world, societies and genders to have any hope of understanding them and making a relationship work.

It can and has been done. Good luck to anyone who tries.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:41 pm 

Here is my two cents worth and it isn't even gonna be controversial.. :D The hooker as a girlfriend topic comes up at least once every two weeks. There are those who strongly think they can be converted to girlfriends and those that don't. And the two are never gonna agree or change the others minds. So be it. Let everyone be happy with their beliefs. C'est la vie.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:14 pm 

Shawn4DelRey wrote:
I agree with alot of what Pac said here. I do want to point something out though. This is definately a YMMV thing. Some guys simply have little or nothing in common with any of these girls. For this type of relationship to stand any chance at all you would need to have some common interests. On the physical side , she would need to find you somewhat attractive or atleast acceptable. So many of the gentlemen on this board seem to have a negative attitude concerning any type of relationship with these chicas that goes past p4p. While I believe most are speaking from experience , in many cases they are the experiences of men that are 30 or 40 years older than the girls they are dealing with. Nothing in common between them and a one-way physical attraction. The bigger the gap in those two areas , the harder it will be.

Pacifica55:

My apologies for not including Shawn4DelRey post as a reference to what I was talking about. It was just a remark not meant to be disrespectful of what was said. Especially considering Shadow is a fellow Del Rey fan. Whereas I fully agree that in any relationship significant age difference and difference in sexuality is a challenge. I feel that in the end the results will be the same only the time frame may be longer. As many has noted I do like giving my opinions even when they don't make a lot of sense. And just for the record even with your detailed plans I still think trying to turn one of these girls into a simple household domestic is insane. Yes that's another one of my opinions. We all have them and we can all give them. I support your right and encourage you to express your opinions. As was often said when I was a teenager Peace Brother. 8) boy does that show my age. :oops:

Lee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:01 am 

Lee wrote:
OMG: ( oh my god ) :shock:

So the reason the vast majority of these relationships do not work out is that the man is not young and good looking enough to keep her interested. Now there is a young man that will be dumped and have his bank account cleaned out before he makes 35. Well you can always declare bankruptcy and stored over. :roll:

Lee
:D Well , so far i've made it to 41 and avoided the bank account getting cleaned out by doing most of the dumping myself. Lee, when I wrote that I was looking at it simply as two people who would be attempting to have a regular relationship outside of the gulch. Nothing to do with business, acting,etc.
I have a freind that is 70 years old and frequents the gulch. He's a really cool guy , always happy and keeps the chicas laughing. They like him. They dance in KL and drink with him. They have sex with him. He has tried to get many of these chicas to come stay with him , stop working ... you know the rest of the story. Every girl he hooked up with was bored to death in less than a week because they wanted go to different places and do different things than he did. In his words , he was being looked at like he was their grandfather and not their boyfreind. Finally , he has decided to just enjoy his time with and not look for anything more.
I think there are plenty of girls willing to give it a try with someone alot older than them, but it's going to be geared alot more towards security & money. Personally , I don't expect that any chica is going to find me "muy guapo", lust after me or even have much of anything in common with me 25 years from now. Nor can I imagine having a relationship of convenience with one , with both of us pretending to be in love.
As for the here and now ... I realize that know matter what a woman thinks of me, she would still like to have my money. If I'm getting what I want from her, she'll be given what I consider a fair reward. 8)