www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Wed May 29, 2024 12:39 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 157 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: Ticas 100-Mongers 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:47 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

And smart chicas should be able to extract bunches out of group 2 and 3. :D

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:38 pm 

I hate to get lumped into a one out of four choices, but BK did make a good generlization :o :D
I know one thing... After my Decmber trip it will still be Chicas 100, Hanks wallet 0

I will be happy... the good the bad and the ugly :D

I may even get married this trip :shock: , was going to do that last year... thank God she was a no show :o , so was the Padre :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:42 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Nhhank wrote:
I hate to get lumped into a one out of four choices, but BK did make a good generlization :o :D
I know one thing... After my Decmber trip it will still be Chicas 100, Hanks wallet 0

I will be happy... the good the bad and the ugly :D

I may even get married this trip :shock: , was going to do that last year... thank God she was a no show :o , so was the Padre :mrgreen:

So which one are ya hanky? You can be more than one....... You buy that condo yet? lol

8)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:48 pm 

Lol we all know some players who had to be downgraded after meeting Miss Wrong

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:32 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Bktuna wrote:
I just caught this thread. Mario and I are very old friends down here. I see almost everyone's behavior with the girls over the years. I will try to break it down itno some categories for purpose of discussion:

1) Player (for lack of better word) Handles himself well with the girls, exerts control, very much a take it or leave it type. Very little to do with looks. Has favoritas but not Novias. Is still paying but getting better value than most. All nighters etc for hour rate.

2) Looking for love - Looking for a relationship and using mongering as a way to meet girls. Tough road, very easy to find a novia this way, very hard to find a good one. Prone to buy condos, cars etc.

3) Soft - too conditioned to not be alpha. Uncomfortable telling women what they want and what to do. This works poorly in this society in that Latin women are used to more dominant men. Classic example asking a girl where they want to go out to eat. It totally unnerves the girl and she can not figure out why you do not know where you want to eat. These guys get preyed upon.

4) Aggressive - does not really like women (likes sex with women, but does not like women)
The girls are not really people to these guys and often they are abusive to the girls. Fortunately not too many of these around.

I will add to this later

Please do add. I find this post very interesting.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:29 pm 

What about someone who is easygoing, doesn't take anything too seriously, down to CR for a week or two at a time, tends to get a buzz on and likes to talk to the chicas and get to know them, not looking for love or a long term relationship, and basically has a good time but does not let himself get taken advantage of by the predators. Category 6.
Whew, talk about a run-on sentence. Mrs. Applegate, my grade school teacher would be rolling in her grave.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:35 am 

OK BK, How about the guy that is a player, but is soft at heart, looking for love, but will put the pimp hand down on his own mama if she gets out of line????? I have a couple ideas for that one.....might wanna call that one the Dr.Mendez!!!!

heh heh heh...... :twisted:

the DR

<-----OG'n the pimp hand on ANYONE....... 8)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:53 pm 

Always dreamed of a team of sophisticated, mercenary chicas that were taught exactly what buttons to push. How not too go for too much too soon and know how to hook the fish hard before trying to pull him in. They could maybe be known as "Papa's Angels". :D

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:18 pm 

Dr.Mario wrote:
OK BK, How about the guy that is a player, but is soft at heart, looking for love, but will put the pimp hand down on his own mama if she gets out of line????? I have a couple ideas for that one.....might wanna call that one the Dr.Mendez!!!!

heh heh heh...... :twisted:

the DR

<-----OG'n the pimp hand on ANYONE....... 8)

like it

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:54 pm 

And because of these different groups, there's going to be differences in perception/opinion... :idea: :idea:

I was catching up on this thread and didnt see some posts till now. Yea Phoenix can you imagine wut guys like you would do if I didn't preface or put a disclaimer on a comment like that? Woof, you may cream all over ur oversized hangin balls :shock: :lol:

Cujo

"Pain is the fuel that fans the flames of my pyre. A battle plan is only as good as the general carrying it out on the field. This is my war son, and I have the biggest bombs and the smallest conscience"...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:09 pm 

Cujo'S wrote:
And because of these different groups, there's going to be differences in perception/opinion... :idea: :idea:

I was catching up on this thread and didnt see some posts till now. Yea Phoenix can you imagine wut guys like you would do if I didn't preface or put a disclaimer on a comment like that? Woof, you may cream all over ur oversized hangin balls :shock: :lol:

Cujo

LMAO yeh but as you know disclaimers mean JACK-SHIT :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:29 pm 

I agree..better to read the message rather then fret over disclaimers :idea: :wink:

Cujo

"Pain is the fuel that fans the flames of my pyre. A battle plan is only as good as the general carrying it out on the field. This is my war son, and I have the biggest bombs and the smallest conscience"...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:34 pm 

Women down here should have a disclaimer tattooed on their asses.......

:twisted: "Warning, This ho could not only take your money, but your heart, your mind, and your sanity. OH and your dignity too..... Along with some other things." :twisted:

I think that would save some of the guys.......Of course, there are some beyond saving.

the DR

<-----OG'n for the ones who hate......... 8)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:21 pm 

CRT was here to help me in May 2006 when i knew 4 words of spanish and walked into the shark infested waters of the Hotel Del Rey for the first time... thank you CRT :)

Hopefully the gents that have an interest in this game will use this tool well and avoid the pitfalls of the Rolltides and the like...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:00 pm 

Phoenix Rising wrote:
CRT was here to help me in May 2006 when i knew 4 words of spanish and walked into the shark infested waters of the Hotel Del Rey for the first time... thank you CRT :)

Hopefully the gents that have an interest in this game will use this tool well and avoid the pitfalls of the Rolltides and the like...

That is what this thread was meant to do...... If it does nothing more than to open guy's eyes to what the real hustle is down here.......

the DR

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 157 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next