www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Mon Jun 03, 2024 4:13 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 153 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:12 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

I'll Second the Bylaws

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:44 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

I took the advanced initiation process, I traveled by bus with one from San Jose to Managua, spent a week there with her and some extended family. Took in a few sights including the Masaya Volcano and the boat tour from Granada through the Isalettas.
We had our own hotel room for learning lessons in a foreign land.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:53 am 

Dear fellow enthusiasts and NFC Charter Members!

I am deeply honored to have been nominated as President of the Nica Fan Club.

I should admit, I was a bit stunned when I learned about my nomination. Without false modesty, I feel that other mongers are also worthy of this office. However, I realize that it can't be divided into three, so again I want to express my gratitude to all my fellow enthusiasts for their trust and confidence.

I am very pleased also because it was one of my childhood dreams to be recognized for something that I am both good at and enjoy. And believe you me...No-one enjoys phucking sexy Nica's more than this obese inebriated obsequies sycophant!

In the years of my unclouded 20's & 30's, I couldn't imagine how interesting my life would be. Of course, I faced a lot of challenges dating white woman back than...but I succeeded to overcome these challenges and with the help of Vitamins & Nicas, I am twice the man I used to be just a few decades ago.

And now here I am, a humble servant amongst my peers in a forum I call home.

A forum where good salt-of-the-earth guys can hang out and exchange ideas I think is the real success here. And our tribute to Nicas is the symbol of that success.

Thank you and God Help us all. :lol:

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No advice, tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:00 am 

I decided to willingly forego any more trysts with Nicas, but I found one I share a lot of happiness with, and get to play in the playground as often as I want.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:32 am 

Brother Ilv4play: that's good to hear! Do you live in CR or just visit?

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No advice, tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:59 am 

I split my time between gringaland and nica/T*******. I rent a house in CR and spend 4-5 months a year there at the moment. Depending on the election coming up I might just say screw it and move down permanently. I am pretty much fed up with being a small business owner and being told I have to pay for everyone else's pet projects that have no benefit to me. I hate being the one taking the risks and having to share more and more of the rewards, but keep less and less.

Post subject: First official Act
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:16 pm 

My first official act as President of NFC, is to install the following distinguished Gentlemen as Board Members: Hotdogg, Californiamann, Mr.Black, Orange, Haywood Jablommi, BashfulDwarf, Miamiheller, Diablo, ffuller74, Pops, El Silencioso, NoseJelly, Ilv4play, Flabuck

And for my second official act, I leave the Board Directors in charge of the day to operations including bylaws and annual NICA day party!!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:32 am 

I went with a nica bartender for 3+ years and a few other nicas as well. Can I join? I still she her at least once every trip.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:40 pm 

Buzzfla wrote:
I went with a nica bartender for 3+ years and a few other nicas as well. Can I join? I still she her at least once every trip.

Yes, you're in!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:33 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

My very first girl in CR was a nica. She had some very well done MM D's that still felt soft and an ass that popped out of her dress. I only paid for an hour but she stayed close to 2. She was good enough I got her number for the next day since Jaco daytime is slow unless you have contacts.
Round 2 with her was just as good as the first. I phucked her all over the room and in every postion I could come up with. She was without a doubt one of the better lays.
I would join but a special tica rocked my world the next day. I still have a soft spot for nicas

Btw the columbian I was with was by far the most mechincal and un fun girl In had ever been with and she was not a 10 to be having that attitude. I hope that was a fluke

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:55 am 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Add me to the list

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=48652&p=555681#p555681

-realkewl

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:15 pm 

realkewl wrote:

Congratulations on conferral of your Charter Membership.

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:19 pm 

Incidentally if any NFC members in SJ the weekend of April 16th let's meet up.

SL will be HQ when I'm not out asking chicas, es usted de Nicaragua?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:06 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

YES! Nicas are tops. I have spent time with several and never disappointed. I have been in a long term relationship with one for over three years now, and have no regrets. I have taken her to Bocus del Toro, La Fortunate, Panama City and Jaco a few times. Never meet anyone close in the cama.

One thing I like Most is how she treats me in public, always respect. she looks out for me and doesn't let locals over charge or try to cheat me, of course sometimes I think she is saving the money for her. There is drama, but she is worth it.

I once asked her why Ticas hate Nicas, she gave me her best melt your heart smile and said "because they know we are better". She was correct.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:52 am 

Bigal it sounds like you found a winner too. I have been in a serious relationship with on for 3 years myself and I know exactly what you are experiencing. I took mine over to Sosua and enjoyed a week with her in a totally different enviroment than the gulch and she was shocked at the competition over there. Her comment to me was "Those girls at the Rey would never make it over here. They are too lazy" I feel like I hit the lottery with mine.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 153 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next