any body doubles would be welcome :shock:

Post subject: Re: February Roll Call
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:29 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

12 hour until lift off Sweet :twisted:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:39 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

I was planning to go on the first or second week of March, but my boss denied my request. She hit me back yesterday and said I could take the last week of February off. Bought tickets immediately!!!

I'll be in SJ 2/26-3/1. I've basically read hours and hours on CRT, but this will still be my first time mongering. Anyone (newb or experienced) mind if a newbie tags along? I'm not a complete idiot, I promise haha. I've got the street smarts, but not the Ho-smarts. I was planning to do MPs in the day time and hit the Del Ray/Largo in the evening. Hell, maybe Del Ray/Largo in the morning too.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:38 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

JimGin, the best plan might be to start with hanging out at Sportsmens Lodge. There you will meet many friendly gringos with lots of experience. Some can even give you leads on GFE or PSE chicas.

I'll be at the SL Feb 23rd thru Mar1. Several of my long time CR friends from the US and CR will be there at different times.

You will have no problem connecting with the guys at SL. Just say hello and let them know it's your first trip. Most of us old timers enjoy introducing a newbie to Costa Rica.

Is low self esteem a prerequisite for being a good Ho or is it a result? ;-)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:04 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Lennydo wrote:
JimGin, the best plan might be to start with hanging out at Sportsmens Lodge. There you will meet many friendly gringos with lots of experience. Some can even give you leads on GFE or PSE chicas.

I'll be at the SL Feb 23rd thru Mar1. Several of my long time CR friends from the US and CR will be there at different times.

You will have no problem connecting with the guys at SL. Just say hello and let them know it's your first trip. Most of us old timers enjoy introducing a newbie to Costa Rica.

Cool, that's good to know. I'll do it during my morning expeditions. So, the SL is open to anybody for the bar, right? Can I buy a CRT card on the spot?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:24 am 

Nope. You can buy the CRT card online and pick it up at the SL. The SL bar & restaurant is open to all. A 10% discount is given to CRT members.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:00 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

This evening I hooked up with Pidd, Crackerass and Scubabum for dinner. We had an excellent dinner at La Amistad. The special tonight was the steak. We all left very satisfied and for only 6000 colones. It was great to meet up with my long time CRT buddies.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:40 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

JimGIN wrote:
Can I buy a CRT card on the spot?

I was under the impression that you could purchase a membership at SL. I met a couple of guys last year that said they had found out about it after they arrived and signed up there. Maybe they signed up over the computer in the back.

ANywayz Jim, many guys in town that weekend. I have a friend arriving on the same day in the early afternoon, and I'll be taking him for an MP run immediately. When do you arrive?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:05 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

BashfulDwarf wrote:
JimGIN wrote:
Can I buy a CRT card on the spot?

I was under the impression that you could purchase a membership at SL. I met a couple of guys last year that said they had found out about it after they arrived and signed up there. Maybe they signed up over the computer in the back.

ANywayz Jim, many guys in town that weekend. I have a friend arriving on the same day in the early afternoon, and I'll be taking him for an MP run immediately. When do you arrive?

I'll look into it then, just in case stuff changed regarding what Lenny said.

I'm arriving on a red eye flight, so probably hit Del Ray if I I'm not sleepy, but if you guys go again next day, I'm definitely game.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:08 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

JimGIN wrote:
Lennydo wrote:

Cool, that's good to know. I'll do it during my morning expeditions. So, the SL is open to anybody for the bar, right? Can I buy a CRT card on the spot?

I'll be at the SL from Feb 27 thru Mar 3rd...been there only twice so hardly an expert but if you want to go hang out and check some places out i'll be your wingman.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:10 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

GrayScale30 wrote:
JimGIN wrote:
Lennydo wrote:

I'll be at the SL from Feb 27 thru Mar 3rd...been there only twice so hardly an expert but if you want to go hang out and check some places out i'll be your wingman.

Sounds good! I'll PM you.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:38 pm 

I had a great Happy Birrrday. I met up with Annie and she gave me a wonderful "Welcome to Costa Rica Blowjob. When she discovered that my birthday was the next day, she asked if she could bring her Nica friend Melissa for my Happy Birrrday. On Tuesday afternoon, flaquita Melissa and Annie came over to SL. It made for a nice birthday. Melissa may be 5ft tall and maybe weighs 80lbs when her hair is wet. She and Annie both can DT, Leche in La Boca.