www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:29 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Banging Hooters girls?
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:23 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

It seems these girls are some of the best lookers there. Has anyone successfully pulled them? Any tactics? $$ or no $$? Thanks

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:53 am 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Visited hooters in Medellin (where there are no equal opportunity laws). They hire only perfect 10's. saw lots of pics on the walls of sports celebrities. I'd say you really have to be big league in the wallets to pull those girls. After being hit on day in and day out by filthy rich men, I'm sure "standards" get raised.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:54 am 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Then again, if you're young enough and fun enough...anything can happen and you can get lucky at any given time, any given place...including hooters.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:09 pm 
I pulled a Hooters girl at the Rey in early Febraury. She was a 10 in looks and personality. I am 50+ guy and she says she really likes me, and requests I come back soon. She says she likes me because I showed her respect.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:38 pm 
Estebanh wrote:
I pulled a Hooters girl at the Rey in early Febraury. She was a 10 in looks and personality. I am 50+ guy and she says she really likes me, and requests I come back soon. She says she likes me because I showed her respect.

A Hooters girl at the Del Rey? Please explain... was she hooking?

I agree that in Costa Rica there is always the possibility of getting a girl if they like you. I am well over 50 and I have had teenagers fall in love with me, as well as several in their low 20's. Why? Because I treat them with respect and appreciate them and show them a good time. I'd say speaking Spanish is absolutely essential to accomplish this. If you speak decent Spanish and have a little money to throw around I bet you could get a Hooter's girl. But why bother? There are plenty of girls at the Del Rey etc. just as pretty and much easier/cheaper to get. ;-D

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:40 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Hilarious... :lol:

Cujo

"Pain is the fuel that fans the flames of my pyre. A battle plan is only as good as the general carrying it out on the field. This is my war son, and I have the biggest bombs and the smallest conscience"...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:06 am 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

As someone who has some experience in this area I guess I might as well chime in :)

1. Hooters girls don't hook. The average Hooters girl makes $2K+ per month in salary + tips. Most hookers in the Del Rey usually don't break that in the low season months and only barely catch it in the high months. Also, if Hooters were to find out one of their girls was engaging in this sort of activity on the side she would be fired IMMEDIATELY no questions asked. They will also fire you for doing drugs or get ready for this, dating clients! If you date one and want to pick her up after her shift and the like she'll have you wait away from the manager's eyes in your car somewhere on the other side of the strip mall.

2. If you're 50+ (or even 40+ in most cases) it is highly unlikely you will be able to bag a Hooters girl. Well if you've got your own private jet and you're in shape then I guess you can pretty much pick up any single girl leave alone some hooters chick but you get the idea.

3. Most Hooters girls have rich boyfriends who literally throw thousands of Dollars at them via drugs, liquor & expensive nightclubs every month. Even if you're young and relatively good looking you would still not want to bother with these girls unless you are into that sort of thing. They party hard in expensive nightclubs several nights a week.

I know all this because I dated a hooters girl couple years ago. I took me 3 weeks and an out of country trip to a five star hotel to get her in the sack (a record for me). I was going anyway on business and had her tag along. She was very very beautiful (probably the prettiest girl in hooters at the time) so I put the effort in. I usually wouldn't bother. It went on for about 6 months but I'm married and this never sat well with her so I ended up dumping her rather than spend time hearing the constant bitching. I dumped her the first time she withheld sex to get something she wanted. I get enough of that at home. I don't need a second woman I'm spending money on withholding sex :D

I didn't spend too much on her. I bought her some jewelry and an iPhone if memory serves outside of hotel rooms (she wouldn't go to a motel) and of course dinners/liquor for some parties etc.

So there ya have it. Your hooters report! :)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:32 am 

[/color]Love the post - see below for some comments inred

Coolguy99 wrote:
As someone who has some experience in this area I guess I might as well chime in :)

1. Hooters girls don't hook. The average Hooters girl makes $2K+ per month in salary + tips. Most hookers in the Del Rey usually don't break that in the low season months and only barely catch it in the high months. Also, if Hooters were to find out one of their girls was engaging in this sort of activity on the side she would be fired IMMEDIATELY no questions asked. They will also fire you for doing drugs or get ready for this, dating clients! If you date one and want to pick her up after her shift and the like she'll have you wait away from the manager's eyes in your car somewhere on the other side of the strip mall.

Very true - the amount even a hot girl can make is vastly overstated by many guys; its like in sales; 20% of your customers are responsible for 80% of your production - the fact is, many - dare i say the majority (and I'm not talking overweight fuglies here) go home w/out a payday most nights - I once saw a girl at the HDR - she was very pretty - go upstairs 5 times in < 2 hours <boy those secession must have been great - real GFE - NOT :roll: > but I'm getting off topic. Personally, I put this whole thread in the "newbi questions category" along the lines of the always popular "can I bang the hot HDR bartenders"

2. If you're 50+ (or even 40+ in most cases) it is highly unlikely you will be able to bag a Hooters girl. Well if you've got your own private jet and you're in shape then I guess you can pretty much pick up any single girl leave alone some hooters chick but you get the idea. I has always amazed me how a beautiful jet can make the ugliest guy very handsome :roll: :P :lol: :wink:

3. Most Hooters girls have rich boyfriends who literally throw thousands of Dollars at them via drugs, liquor & expensive nightclubs every month. Even if you're young and relatively good looking you would still not want to bother with these girls unless you are into that sort of thing. They party hard in expensive nightclubs several nights a week.
You make a great point here, CG - but then, I'm sorta a "low hanging fruit guy" That lifestyle, and that girl - especially the drugs - never appealed to me - and frankly - no matter how beautiful she is.....after 2 weeks the "heavens stop raining and the earth stops shaking" and while sex is always fun, you have to have some liking and connection with the girl - or so it seems to me - but don't take my word for it....ask Hugh Heffner :lol:

I know all this because I dated a hooters girl couple years ago. I took me 3 weeks and an out of country trip to a five star hotel to get her in the sack (a record for me). I was going anyway on business and had her tag along. She was very very beautiful (probably the prettiest girl in hooters at the time) so I put the effort in. I usually wouldn't bother. It went on for about 6 months but I'm married and this never sat well with her so I ended up dumping her rather than spend time hearing the constant bitching. I dumped her the first time she withheld sex to get something she wanted. I get enough of that at home. I don't need a second woman I'm spending money on withholding sex :D
WOW - Now this is waaaay too much - the nerve of that bitch - having the gall to complain that you were married, and unwilling to dump your wife and family for a vacuous <although probably very beautiful> -golddigger - what's the saying......(I don't know; I just made it up but its probably not original :oops: ) 'Beauty fades, but a bitch is forever....'

I didn't spend too much on her. I bought her some jewelry and an iPhone if memory serves outside of hotel rooms (she wouldn't go to a motel) and of course dinners/liquor for some parties etc.

So there ya have it. Your hooters report! :)

You are a pisser - thanks for letting me have a little fun :lol: :P :) :) :)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:45 pm 
I PM'ed Cool Guy with a picture of the Hooters girl I recently picked up.

There is also a picture of a Hooters girl pickup in the VIP section: 14124

Dont sell yourselves short boys. All things are possible.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:16 pm 

Internationally, you put a girl in the role of Hooters Girl or a DR bartender or the equivalent in the North and inevitably a majority of them believe they are "all that." Some are. But the level of "self consumed" personalities amongst these self appointed Godivas is usually pretty high. And it's not just bar girls. It's any babe who thinks she's all that in any setting. Secretary, office manager, professional.

You know the type, constantly looking in whatever mirror or even glass that reflects; possessed with her hair, make-up, etc; hyper-sensitive to who's around and who's looking at her; the world revolves around her.

We've all chased them, some of us caught one or two or three over our hunting years.

But, looking back at my top 20 dumb decisions, I think when I finally started understanding that self consumed women were actually unattractive was one of my benchmarks of maturity.

A bim-bam is of course a different story but that's hard to get with one of these queens unless they are hookin.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:14 pm 

Scuba1 wrote:
Very true - the amount even a hot girl can make is vastly overstated by many guys; its like in sales; 20% of your customers are responsible for 80% of your production - the fact is, many - dare i say the majority (and I'm not talking overweight fuglies here) go home w/out a payday most nights

EXACTLY!

Quote:
That lifestyle, and that girl - especially the drugs - never appealed to me - and frankly - no matter how beautiful she is.....after 2 weeks the "heavens stop raining and the earth stops shaking" and while sex is always fun, you have to have some liking and connection with the girl - or so it seems to me - but don't take my word for it....ask Hugh Heffner :lol:

No need to ask ol' Heff. This is why I dumped this one and most other such chicks and why I stay married. And while I'm not a low hanging fruit kinda guy I also don't like that lifestyle or drugs. Which is why this relationship really didn't have much beyond the physical.

Quote:
'Beauty fades, but a bitch is forever....

OMG that is an instant classic!

Quote:
You are a pisser - thanks for letting me have a little fun :lol: :P :) :) :)

Anytime ;)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:18 pm 

DonCarlos wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9p8J0baX-o

Enjoy the above video of the girls from Hooters in San Pedro

You know I think the prettiest Hooters girls at this point are in Heredia. The rest have really faded. I'm going to need to go pay them a visit.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:30 pm 

DGD wrote:
Internationally, you put a girl in the role of Hooters Girl or a DR bartender or the equivalent in the North and inevitably a majority of them believe they are "all that."

Totally agree. Although a CR girl that believes she's all that is still a thousand times better than an American girl who believes she's all that. The American girls are just impossible once they start thinking that.

Estebanh wrote:
I PM'ed Cool Guy with a picture of the Hooters girl I recently picked up.

There is also a picture of a Hooters girl pickup in the VIP section: 14124

Dont sell yourselves short boys. All things are possible.

I think we should establish that that just because she's a Hooters girl doesn't make her special just like all DR bartenders aren't even doable etc. I think what the OP meant was the 9's and 10's that are the creme de la creme of hooters (as far as I know, these girls are long gone now from all Hooters except Heredia for some reason).

Also, any hooters girl is treading on very thin ice if she is hooking on the side. If they find out, she's done over there. So this does sound strange but stranger things have happened in CR.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:39 pm 

Coolguy99 wrote:
I think what the OP meant was the 9's and 10's that are the creme de la creme

Yes, I think so too..and there's def no pics or chicas that fall in the 9 or 10 range that I've seen at all so...yea, whatev.

Cujo

"Pain is the fuel that fans the flames of my pyre. A battle plan is only as good as the general carrying it out on the field. This is my war son, and I have the biggest bombs and the smallest conscience"...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:38 pm 

I saw the pix in question - while its possible she did not take a great picture, and is far better looking in person, I did not think she was "all that" - again, personal taste, and even if I lived in CR (vs visiting 3 - 4 times a year) this would not be my go to place either for food or company :wink:

Still, TEHO :)