www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 10:01 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 214 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 15  Next
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:55 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Muffdiver wrote:
I usually do not read the Newbie Section but as I was checking out the new CRT format Admin1 integrated for us, I came up to this often addressed subject and read what MG posted. I the decided that the first thing I needed to do was to get myseslf a rocks glass full of 20 Y/O Centenario Fundación and get in the mood to #1. Congratulate and thank MG for the best post he's ever made and #2., to add my two cents and hope that perhaps they contribute to this subject and possibly does help out someone.

Maybe it's just me but for the last three years or so I can't remember the last time I asked the chica how much she wanted nor hearing her ask me how much I was going to pay her. I suppose that it is a part of my modus operandi not to mention money or at least avoid the subject by talking WITH her (not TO her) about anything else but money. Now keep in mind that
I'm a few years over 60, short, balding with grayish hair, wear glasses, starting to gain a little too much weight, and I've been told I look like Mr. Miyagi (Pat Morita). So a Brad Pitt look alike I am not and having sex with a really hot looking woman would, in one way or another, definitely involve some type of financial agreement and/or business transaction. And, as MG clearly and efficiently points out, it's no big deal. What matters is that I will end up having fun if I approach it the right way. And since MG took very good care of clearly making every point possible, I will not repeat it. (Excuse me.... I need more 20 Y/O)...

Okay, I'm back...

Many of my CRT brothers are aware that I speak fluent Spanish and communicating with the chicas is no problem at all. Inclusive, I also take a lot of satisfaction whenever I can help out a fellow CRT successfully communicate with a chica and eventually see him happily walk away while I am observing her ass swaying side to side and playfully wonder if she will know how to use it. Hopefully, he'll be a happy camper when he returns. I think that it is apparent this linguistic knowledge is what helps me establish a good rapport with the chicas and therefore allows me to keep the subject of finances out of the conversation and for that I am thankfull.

If and when I decide to pull the trigger, I subtlely let them know that I am ready to go to my hotel/room and then I let her take it from there. More than likely, if she wants to go with me she will grab my arm and walk out with me. If she doesn't, she'll say "ciao" or "adios" and then I'll go on my merry way in search of another possibility. Usually, this works out pretty good for me and I would say about 85% of the time she will grab my arm and walk with me. The other 15% are those who will quickly ask "¿cuanto?" and that's when I tell then that I don't know how much because I don't know how happy she has made me and how generous I will be. I also include that we could be together for perhaps 30 minutes as well as two or three hours and that she would be compensated accordingly. Sometimes she will smile and accept while others will stay cold and hard and walk away.... NEXT!!!! Right MG?

Now this process I've decribed does not and will not work for just everyone. Nothing is set in stone when it comes to dealing with a working chica from the Del Rey. Even some of the SL regulars will act quite hard and definite about how much they want and insist on establishing a price and a time beforehand. Which for some will be fine, while for others it will not. It all depends on the individual and what he is looking for. I would think that if all you are looking for is busting a good nut, then I suggest you visit an MP and take care of the itch for $20-30.00 tops. By contrast, if you would like the fantasy of a GFE or PSE, then you should consider the fact that, although the $30-40 opportunities are present, a $50-80 contract may perhaps be the best bet for you to get what you are searching for. And even then, NEITHER the $30-40 nor the $50-80 will guarantee that you will receive that GFE and/or PSE you want.

The one thing I never allow is to pay up front. However, even though we do pay up front when we visit an MP, I consider it a different issue and if the chica happens to bring it up as soon as we walk into the room, I politely ask her to reconsider her request and she doesn't, I will give her c5,000 for the taxi and lead her straight to the door. Once she's gone, I shower, get redressed, and head out in search of another GFE fantasy. Again... this doesn't and will not necessarily work for everyone. It's all in the chemistry.

It's all like MG clearly describes it to be. And I agree with and THANK him for being the very first one to tell me when I joined CRT a few years back, to; 1) GO TO CR, 2) BE SAFE, 3) AND HAVE FUN!!!!

Now then...the one factor I think has been somewhat overlooked is just how much we CRTs enjoy being around each other. It is a brotherhood like none other. If you are a CRT you are a friend for life! If you need help, brothers will come to your aid in whatever humble way they can. If you need advice, there is always at least one or two CRTs who know about your problem or situation and will be able and eager to provide you with whatever advice you need. In other words, at least one CRT brother will always be there to help and be by your side, in health and in sickness; in happiness and in sorrow. It doesn't matter. They are always there for you if you need it.

I know....

MG... see you in a couple of weeks. Our team is out of contention but I want to share some 20 Y/O with you aanyway.
God Bless.

you are wise Miyagi. i hope to meet you in person one day soon.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:46 pm 

Returning to Granada Nicaragua at end of the month. The only time I am going to pay Cien is with four or five Chicas in my room. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:15 pm 

I get that guys are trying to get "value" out of their experience with these girls, but I think there is WAY too much emphasis put on the cien subject. I mean there are guys out there who will not admit it, but they pay more than that on a regular basis. I think it has to do with the way you do things. Granted, some of these guys are just doin it their way and don't really know what the norm is. Some of them just don't care, but either way why does it matter if a guy pays cien if he is happy with what he gets. Who puts a value on their experience? Not any of us. Just the guy paying.

Now, don't forget that if you are concerned about what you are paying, rather than argue over how a guy is stupid for paying too much. Why not figure out a way to make it easier on you to pay less or nothing at all if you are "lucky". Because the law of attraction will always come into it with women. Yes these girls will go for the money, but that does not mean your experience will be the same as if the girl kinda digs you. Like I have said many times and will say many more times is, try just being a normal guy. It can't hurt. And in most instances, it will help. I say this not only from my experience, but from talking to the girls over the years.

Anyway, my same two cents.........

the DR

<----OG'n for a minute....... 8)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:55 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

I think the main reason that guys complain about other guys paying cien is that they assume this will affect their ability to get chicas for less. I honestly don't think many guys care that some gringos are "overpaying" because they don't want to see the guys waste their money; they care because of how they perceive this overpaying will affect them.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:00 pm 

It's kind of like religious tenets Doc! Is just one of the holy subjects in all of CRT.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:09 pm 

I know, it is just that I don't think that it really matters what one guy pays versus another. But if you are gonna try to bargain, try bargaining with your personality. I think that will get you better service rather than. NO, I will not pay cien. Because you are starting out negatively from the beginning. I guess it comes down to why guys are mongering in the first place. Because if you can't get laid without paying then I guess it really does matter what you pay. But I still think your approach means alot in this game. Being personable never hurt a guy in negotiations with a girl.

the DR

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:49 pm 

That's what happens Doc when a guy has been paying for pu*sy since the Reagan administration! :D

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:58 pm 

Thirdworld wrote:
That's what happens Doc when a guy has been paying for pu*sy since the Reagan administration! :D

HAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAA!!!!!!!!

I was just old enough to start learning about getting laid when Reagan was in office. That is funny!!!!!

+1

the DR

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:09 pm 

While we are throwing tips out there and to add to your point of using a little personality. Good point. Also, and this is just me, I always found feigning indifference works well too. Not ignoring per se. I've gotten some good results by being polite and throw a little charm and bait and then back way off like you don't have a care in the world. Once you turn the tables (without them knowing what is happening) and have them trying to close the deal with you, it is more affective and less threatening to her ego. Oh well, more two cents worth on the psychology of p4p.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:34 pm 

Absolutely, Like we have preached before indifference helps too. The girls always want to know what is up with the guy being quiet in the corner.....I mentioned how some women asked me about SR because he does not really chat the girls up much...And I believe my answer worked very well for him.

DR

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:32 am 

Xman00 wrote:
Thirdworld said " Over the years I have always enjoyed debating issues with intelligent people who have a different opinion than mine."

That is the only way you will know if your right.

Or wrong,,,,,, :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

This thread reminds me of something I saw on my last trip over Christmas. I was sitting on the couch facing the reception desk at the Del Rey just chillin' around 3 PM one afternoon when this older guy (70 ?) sitting on the couch to my left calls a couple of chicas over and begins to talk to them. He doesn't speak very much Spanish but they seem to be communicating reasonably well.

After about 5 minutes he takes some colones out of his pocket and hands 2 or 3K to each girl. They kinda look a little puzzled but keep talking. A little later he gives them each a little more and a little later repeats, this last time giving them 5K colones each. He excuses himself and goes to the Cashier and gets more colones. While he's there the girls are talking excitedly to one another and laughing. The one nearest me kinda looks my way, smiles and gives me this "I don't know what's going on" look and I smile back at her and chuckle quietly.

He comes back and the scene repeats a couple more times.

Anyway, the guy now calls over a friend of his. Looks like a local and the guy uses his friend as a translator to negotiate with the girls. I couldn't hear what they were saying but after a while he got up and took the 2 chicas out of the hotel.

Never saw anything like that in all my trips down there. Now I couldn't always seen the exact amounts he way giving each girl but he must've given them at least 25K colones each just while sitting there talking to them for 20 minutes or so,,,,,,,, :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Reviews with Name, Where we can find her, Description (Height, weight, measurements (best guesses will do just fine)), and a rundown on services provided (and yes, YMMV is understood) would be GREATLY appreciated.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:24 am 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

I don't remember who was the President in 1978 when I first paid for pu*sy in San Jose, but it didn't cost "Cien".
Now I pay that and more if the circumstances call for it and as in most transactions if you shop carefully you will get what you paid for, or didn't pay for which ever the case might be.
It really is a personal choice as one guys 6 is anothers 9, and $100 doesn't mean the same to everyone! Some want bbbj others don't, but perhaps have other requests, which can all have an effect on price and success of the session for an individual.

If you feel good about the whole thing at the end then maybe you paid the right price, if you feel bad then you probably paid the wrong price--too high or too low!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:40 pm 

Zabu wrote:
I don't remember who was the President in 1978 when I first paid for pu*sy in San Jose, but it didn't cost "Cien".
Now I pay that and more if the circumstances call for it and as in most transactions if you shop carefully you will get what you paid for, or didn't pay for which ever the case might be.
It really is a personal choice as one guys 6 is anothers 9, and $100 doesn't mean the same to everyone! Some want bbbj others don't, but perhaps have other requests, which can all have an effect on price and success of the session for an individual.

If you feel good about the whole thing at the end then maybe you paid the right price, if you feel bad then you probably paid the wrong price--too high or too low!

Jimmy Carter. He "also had lust in his heart," according to the Playboy interview.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:34 am 

Spock wrote:
Xman00 wrote:
Thirdworld said " Over the years I have always enjoyed debating issues with intelligent people who have a different opinion than mine."

That is the only way you will know if your right.

Or wrong,,,,,, :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

This thread reminds me of something I saw on my last trip over Christmas. I was sitting on the couch facing the reception desk at the Del Rey just chillin' around 3 PM one afternoon when this older guy (70 ?) sitting on the couch to my left calls a couple of chicas over and begins to talk to them. He doesn't speak very much Spanish but they seem to be communicating reasonably well.

After about 5 minutes he takes some colones out of his pocket and hands 2 or 3K to each girl. They kinda look a little puzzled but keep talking. A little later he gives them each a little more and a little later repeats, this last time giving them 5K colones each. He excuses himself and goes to the Cashier and gets more colones. While he's there the girls are talking excitedly to one another and laughing. The one nearest me kinda looks my way, smiles and gives me this "I don't know what's going on" look and I smile back at her and chuckle quietly.

He comes back and the scene repeats a couple more times.

Anyway, the guy now calls over a friend of his. Looks like a local and the guy uses his friend as a translator to negotiate with the girls. I couldn't hear what they were saying but after a while he got up and took the 2 chicas out of the hotel.

Never saw anything like that in all my trips down there. Now I couldn't always seen the exact amounts he way giving each girl but he must've given them at least 25K colones each just while sitting there talking to them for 20 minutes or so,,,,,,,, :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

on one of my first trips, maybe THE first trip five years ago, i saw two old guys walk out of the SL and each one of the girls were handed twenties as they left. including the bartenders. i thought they were sort of tipping as they left but saw them again later and someone told me they were always in SJ. never saw them again but it certainly caused a commotion. i have no idea wtf they thought they were doing.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:00 pm 

Was thinking something about this topic earlier. I'm not coming down on either side, but so much on this forum is based around money and squeezing every colone possible. Not a problem, to each his own. It does bring up this question, why would Costa Rica be excluded from having high rollers? Is it that shocking if a guy is throwing around money in Vegas, South Beach, LA or any other number of locations in the world?

Also, do you really expect a guy earning 60k a year and a guy earning three times that to have the same spending habits or look at how much they spend the same?

And one more point of comparison I would say is the guy that might be here on a once of a lifetime trip vs. the professional monger? The pros have to scrimp and save to feed that monkey, where as the one time guy (or even a guy who is not very frequent) might want that one knockout he is never going to sleep with in real life.

No conclusions, just a way of looking at the money thing.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 214 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 15  Next