www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 214 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:31 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Last weekend most were happy to take $80 in SJ. A few $60 at slow times, still Know a few who demand $120 and can get it, let the debate continue..

Post subject: Re: The Great
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:02 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Hioctane wrote:
zeroblues wrote:
I'm just a newbie to CR, but it doesn't bother me to pay cien as long as I get a GFE out of it. Squabbling over 20 bucks seems frivolous when it's so much cheaper than back in the states. Usually I leche about twice a day max anyway, so a girl who offers that just saved me 50%. Lol

That is not the point. It leads to inflation. Today it is only 20. Tomorrow it is just 30. The day after it is 40!

But those of us on CRT are a miniscule fraction of all the mongers who come here, so what's the point? If an individual monger wants to limit his session charges to $50 or $60 or whatever and is successful, yay for him, but even if all CRT members stood their ground the vast migration of mongers who come to HDR, Jaco, etc are going to spend whatever they want. Essentially it's a moot point and it becomes as pointless as yelling at your goldfish not to sh*t in the bottom of the bowl... :oops:

It's a good idea for each individual monger to set his own max pay for play, me for example, if a chica wants $200 or more for example, I'm thinking I can get a USA stripper to deliver for me for that, why bother to go to CR, but I know numerous mongers wealthier and stupider than me more than willing. :evil:

If a mediocre looking chica asks me for cien, I decline, I find many top tier knockouts will deliver for that and many times the cute little "7" will acquiesce as she knows she rarely gets it. I've been with numerous 9's and 10's who know they easily get cien and won't budge. If I'm really interested, I'm willing to pay, but only if we click and I get a good feeling she'll more than earn it. I follow up with my list of requirements and if I get an enthusiastic response, off we go. :!:

I have one regular who takes nothing less than cien but she always hangs with me a good 3 hours and rocks my world. I had a new one recently, tall and elegant and intelligent, one of my requests was at least an hour and 1/2 and she ended up staying with me for 3 hours so you often get these little surprises. The guy who was talking to her before me walked away and she said he wouldn't budge off $80, so he missed a rock em sock em 3 hours with a magnificent knockout who delivered in spades and then some, for the price of two lunches. :cry:

I have on occasion been so well treated that not only did I pay the cien but in my state of carnal delirium afterwards tossed in a $20 tip, it wasn't a total waste of colones, next session often would be even more magnificent, they remember things like this.. :) .

That being said, I lived in CR for two years and living here is different than vacationing. When I'm vacationing, I'm visiting here and spending from my fat American paycheck, cien is chump change, you're going to spend $70 or $80 anyway. :?

When I lived here and worked here, my pay was less than 2k a month so I had to be more frugal but I rarely went to HDR or SL at night, where the majority of cien demands occur (Jaco wasn't big then). I cultivated numerous day girls and MP girls and rarely spent more than $70 and that was rare, I had a constant changing harem always willing to come over and trip the light fantastic with me for $50 or $60 and occasional $5 lunch or cab fare.

In essence, my advice is spend what you want but negotiate negotiate negotiate to make sure you get your money's worth whatever you spend... 8)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:45 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Back in February, I had one chica that the Little Head had to have. She would not budge from 100usd. So I said Oh OKAY sweety I got 50mil crc in my room safe, but I get you for 1 1/2 hours. She got a big grin, grabbed my hand and said lets go!
I grinned knowing 50mil crc is $89usd. Spent a little over 2hrs with her. Got a great GFE session with bbbj. Better than I expected.

Negotiate in usd and pay in colones.

NJ

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:42 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

nosejelly wrote:
Back in February, I had one chica that the Little Head had to have. She would not budge from 100usd. So I said Oh OKAY sweety I got 50mil crc in my room safe, but I get you for 1 1/2 hours. She got a big grin, grabbed my hand and said lets go!
I grinned knowing 50mil crc is $89usd. Spent a little over 2hrs with her. Got a great GFE session with bbbj. Better than I expected.

Negotiate in usd and pay in colones.

NJ

Hahahahhh You dirty bad evil snake.... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I'm going to try that... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 214 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15