www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:40 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 374 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:40 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

raju1 wrote:
The only way to view the VIP section of the forum is by having a VIP card? Sorry for the dumb question.

Yes, but if you are planning any form of recreational trip involving women of negotiable affection in Costa Rica, it very obviously pays for itself right away. If you just want to see pictures of nekkid women, there's lots of places to do that for free.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:33 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

tigerstail wrote:
Excellent Job, I would add do not bring two ladies back, I had my stuff stolen, was my fault for doing it. One will keep you occupied taking a shower while the other one empties out everything she can find, then suddenly after your shower both need to leave. :roll:

Many MP's offer deals on 2 at a time, 360 comes to mind, but you can also go to Scores and/or Zona II and get 2 who know each other and work well with each other and you don't have to worry about any trickery...usually it's going to be cheaper than bringing 2 to your room as well... 8)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:45 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Thank you very much for the post. It pretty much answered all my questions and then some :-).

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:00 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Haven't gotten through all the pages yet but are all the hotels you list in your post in Jaco?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:39 pm 

Jpot81 wrote:
Haven't gotten through all the pages yet but are all the hotels you list in your post in Jaco?

San Jose only. This guide is for San Jose.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:05 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Is there a post similar to this for JACO?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:46 pm 

Jpot81 wrote:
Is there a post similar to this for JACO?

No.

But here's some free advice:
If you're dead set on Jaco, I hope you enjoy almost unbearable hot and humid weather. If so, stay at Cocal or the condos next to Cocal. Then meet some girls at Cocal and set up a date for them to come over for the BP. Negotiate everything, specifically (how much they will be paid--at the end of the night!!!! DON'T PAY UPFRONT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, how long they will stay, and what they are expected to do (lesbian show, they can be taken by any of the guys at any time in the time into a room for "private fun", etc. Make sure everybody is on the same page because any misunderstandings can end very badly FOR YOU GUYS). You can get all supplies (ice, beer, liquor (Bailey's, Vodka, Rum are local favorites), soda, snacks) at the supermarket.

If you have money to burn, and don't mind being looked at like clueless dumbasses, let one of these outfits plan and arrange everything for you.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:26 pm 

newbie here and just read through all the GREAT information you posted (surely helps out). I will be going over thanksgiving break for 3 days (11/25-11/28). Does the town shut down on that holiday as well or is it a good time to travel there. My buddy and I will be staying in San Jose so I will def be reading up on this forum to get prepared.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:30 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Costa Rica is a foreign country, it does not celebrate USA holidays. There is, however, a black Friday for retail sales and a big to-do in the gulch for Halloween. But US holidays like presidents day, thanksgiving, 4th of July, etc. are not celebrate here. Bring it.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:08 am 

The SL always has a big Thanksgiving Day feast that is pretty popular......... with mongers AND chicas (even with some of their K*ds).

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:14 am 

Rac wrote:
The SL always has a big Thanksgiving Day feast that is pretty popular......... with mongers AND chicas (even with some of their K*ds).

And don't forget the famous "Dress Like A Turkey Contest" held every year at SL. Last year BB57 won it, though strangely enough he wasn't in costume! :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:07 am 

BashfulDwarf wrote:
Rac wrote:

And don't forget the famous "Dress Like A Turkey Contest" held every year at SL. Last year BB57 won it, though strangely enough he wasn't in costume! :wink:

Sorry amigo but it was the year before that I won "sin disfraz"!! Last year I was second and "con disfraz"--guess I should have gone "alla natural" again!!! :roll: :oops:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:14 am 

I will be at the SL for Thanksgiving again this year. The meal is actually very good. The cooks, and bar staff all work very hard this day. Buying a round for the kitchen staff is a very good idea, they are working very, very hard. They were happy last year when I did this.

I must have been real phucked up. I do not remember any contest. I do not even remember my amigo BB57 being there. I might have been in my room busy at that time though.

See y'all in a couple of moths............

Health & happiness to all

Crashdollar

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:26 pm 

BangBang57 wrote:
...guess I should have gone "alla natural" again!!! :roll: :oops:

And yet another good reason to stay the hell outta town for Thanksgiving. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:39 am 

thanks for the info guys and the thanksgiving feast sounds pretty good at SL so we may have to hit that up. We are only in town for 3 nights and fly in around 8pm the first night so really only have 2 FULL days in SJ (which is probably about all I can handle). We are thinking of doing a tour maybe (coffee/rainforest) or something cool that doesn't leave SJ at 5am and return at 9pm (any ideas please share). We really don't know what to expect and I have been trying to read up on the internet and of course this forum to get prepared. Of course all the people I know that have been to CR mainly to surf have all said DO NOT stay in SJ (it's sketchy) but we are going for only 3 nights and I didn't feel like getting off the plane having to drive 2 hours to the beach side and get there at midnight. If it were a week long vacation I may think differently but for only 3 nights we should be fine in SJ.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 374 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next