www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 2:35 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 314 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next
 Post subject: Re: Is This Cubadave??
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:38 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Santoro,
1st post is this, who are his supporters?? Me thinks ulterior motive for your post. :shock: :shock:
911 Driver

The happy hour is a device either for getting rid of social obligations hurriedly en masse or for making overtures toward more serious social relationships, as in the etiquette of whoring.- Brooks Atkinson

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:16 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

911 Driver wrote:
Santoro,
1st post is this, who are his supporters?? Me thinks ulterior motive for your post. :shock: :shock:
911 Driver

Ha! The cat's out of the bag! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wonder how much money they've raised so far??? :?:

• Have Fun!
  • No Drama!!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:16 pm 

El Silencioso wrote:
Don't believe that he is in San Sebastián prison. Whoever posted those pictures got them off of Google. IMHO a sad attempt for people to feel sorry for him and send money for his defense. Truth is they do not put foreigners or Americans there, they wouldn't survive a week.

Costa Rica Preventive detention prison is in San Ramon and has much better facilities than San Sebastián.

Personally have no opinion on what happened but some of he articles are way off in reporting accuracy. He was arrested leaving the country, not arriving.

I will be curious to watch how this plays out.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is in the San Sabastian prison and has lasted 3 weeks so far.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:19 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

WorldMonger wrote:
911 Driver wrote:
Santoro,
911 Driver

Ha! The cat's out of the bag! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wonder how much money they've raised so far??? :?:

According to Cuba Dave's website they have raised about $1,500. He needs a lot more $$$ than that.

http://www.cubadave.com/

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:47 am 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

I know CD isn't well like around here guys, but I gotta say, the man doesn't deserve this. I really hope he is able to get out soon. "preventative detention" where you can be held indefinitely until an investigation is completed? Sheesh. Steve-o is looking like a genius with his story of bailing to Nicaragua when he had that loca chica saying he abused her (see trip report section). I don't know CD other than what I've seen on the net, but really this just stinks. And I'm surprised he's got $1,500 in support, but he will certainly need more than that.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:25 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

The friends can pay to have him put in a hospital.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:09 am 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxVOqz1hUTE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VQiYqKSbik

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:38 am 

Andy is such a long winded bore.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:52 pm 

Andy is a douche and I think I know why he got beat up in Sosua now. He probably got in the middle of a monger and a puta and got his ass kicked. As for his rant of someone wanting to Phuck his sisters. Who is to say they might not be freaky and want to get their hair pulled. If they are as ugly as he is, then they probably don't get much action anyway. Give it a break tough guy your sisters are safe from the mongering population. I do agree they should not have their pictures posted if they don't want them on the internet for the general public to see.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:02 pm 

I agree, Yoyohat. I met Andy once at the Fort Lauderdale Airport and he was spouting so much bullshit I needed a shower!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:14 pm 

Ilv4play wrote:
Andy is a douche and I think I know why he got beat up in Sosua now. He probably got in the middle of a monger and a puta and got his ass kicked. As for his rant of someone wanting to Phuck his sisters. Who is to say they might not be freaky and want to get their hair pulled. If they are as ugly as he is, then they probably don't get much action anyway. Give it a break tough guy your sisters are safe from the mongering population. I do agree they should not have their pictures posted if they don't want them on the internet for the general public to see.

Amen to that! 20 minutes of bullshit. Jesus, what he said should have taken 1 minute to get his point across. I think he likes to hear himself talk. Funny he throws CD under the bus yet his interview with CD lasted 8 minutes letting CD self promote the shit out of his websites. lol. Suddenly he finds the moral high ground with some bullshit about his sisters.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:30 pm 

Wow, I just found out about this whole CD episode last night. I have hung out with Dave a couple of times and he is a cool guy to have drinks with. A true raconteur. Even though his style isn't mine or most on this board, I hate that he is stuck in a CR jail. Who knows how long they can keep him there? Most foreign countries don't have our expedited arraignment processes, bail, etc. so he can sit for years just to find out if he will even be charged :shock: Here's to hoping CR just wants to scare him straight, let him go soon, and ban him. Really, the CR government should have brought him in for a sit down and laid out the ultimatum to cease & desist. This is a man's life we are talking about and he is in danger in these jails. I am scared for him and hopes he can get out fast. This should have been handled better.

That being said, a couple of thoughts especially about this "new cryptic, vaguely interpreted law":

1. None of us should expect to leave the comforts of the USA & our inalienable rights to go to a third world country(yes CR is, it is not politically incorrect) in Central America(or anywhere) and expect same rights afforded to us. The CR government doesn't owe us squat. Do you really think they care about how we interpret their laws? Do you think they even care how their own citizens do? All of us have been going down there long enough to see how illogically their legal & penal system is. There is a whole industry designed to interpret said vaguenesses, double standards, etc...it's called "the legal system" so you can hire lawyers. Be prepared to spend money wether it relates to criminal, business, civil, real estate, chica dramas, etc. Speaking of which, luckily for Dave, there are no jury trials. Imagine a tico jury.

2. Was this really a surprise? I am thinking he has played out this scenario in his head a few times. Wondering if it would happen. He definitely pushed the envelope and the money making venture was obviously not lucrative if he has to set up funding for lawyer fees. Was the psuedo-celebrity worth it? I would think not for even 1 day in that shithole.

3. Assuming he skates this, and I hope he does, this is a lot of hoopla for a blogger. I pray he gets out, learned his lesson, and finally hangs up his camera & laptop. Hell, hang it up :?: how about toss them in the ocean and get off the net.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:59 pm 

I too do not want to see him sitting in some shitty prison for a bullshit offense. I am not friends with him nor would I care to share a drink with him, as I personally cannot stand his persona. Do I think he belongs in a Costarican prison, No. Am I going to donate to his defense fund, No. Do I think its fair, No. In the end he did do it to himself, and now he gets to deal with the consequences. If Costa Rica was to put a law on the books that said guys with 8 inch or bigger cocks could be imprisoned for hurting a female with it, I would maybe think twice about visiting, but after grabbing a tape measure and double checking I would be more than safe. One needs to think about possible ramifications before leaping off the cliff.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:55 pm 

Ilv4play wrote:

i always thought he was a world mongerer...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:18 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Col Ingus wrote:
i always thought he was a world mongerer...

Nope, that would be me. :D

• Have Fun!
  • No Drama!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 314 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next