www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sun Jun 02, 2024 5:19 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 160 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:32 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

I harassed another 30k out of some Delrey lurkers. It'll go to Jimmy in the morning.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:18 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Isra123 wrote:
Looks like the number of donations coming in is slowing but there is still time for people to get their money in to Orange before the end of the month.
BTW I was curious to know what sort of average wage a worker in the service business or as a cook can expect ?

Anyone consider to raising the money until the day after the Super Bowl, Feb 2nd.? We might could raise a few more busck with guys coming in and parties going on.

Add a little spice to you life.This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No "Sex tourism or travel" promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided any compensation for this hopefully entertaining contribution. Any posts regarding any event or hotel item are just my humble opinions only.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:22 am 

Rac wrote:
A few store clerks have told me about $200 - $250 per month.

I've heard that a street cop gets about $600 per month.

But I bet that BB57 knows a lot about this.

Not sure just why you would assume I would know this info. BUT:

In Costa Rica they do not have just one minimum wage rate but rather about 15 rates all depending on job/skill/education level. The latest year I have info on is 2013 and I will only list some of the rates related to this thread. Not sure just where each of the jobs involved here would fit into the mix but:

Per month/48 hour work week

domestic - c148ml (about $290)
unskilled - c250ml (about $470)
semi-skilled - c270ml ($505)
skilled - c284ml ($530)
Technician - c303ml - ($566)

and by comparison:

University professor: - c549ml ($1026)

As an added note, the 2010 (latest figure I could find) poverty level in Costa Rica:

c92ml per month in urban areas - about $172
c71ml per month in rural areas - about $150!

Just think, if a del REY chica does 2 "cien" sessions a month she is above the poverty level :roll: :o

Seriously one would wonder just how these people live on so little! Hell my income is almost double the Professor's pay and I have trouble a lot of months. The biggest factors are all related to how they live:
1:Average household has 3-4 wage earners
2:average is less than 1 car per household
3:insurance is about 1/10 the cost in the USA- medical costs are much less here!
4:even thou food is not cheap here; because of the way they eat, and where they do most of their shopping, they spend about 1/2 what the average US citizen spends.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:37 am 

BB..........

I would assume that you know this info. because you are a phucking (bangin') KNOW-IT-ALL :!: :!: :!:

Thanks for this info. .....and for EVERYTHING that you tell us. We are MUCH better off when you evacuate your fountain of knowledge in your posts. :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:22 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

BangBang57 wrote:
Rac wrote:
A few store clerks have told me about $200 - $250 per month.

I've heard that a street cop gets about $600 per month.

But I bet that BB57 knows a lot about this.

Not sure just why you would assume I would know this info. BUT:

In Costa Rica they do not have just one minimum wage rate but rather about 15 rates all depending on job/skill/education level. The latest year I have info on is 2013 and I will only list some of the rates related to this thread. Not sure just where each of the jobs involved here would fit into the mix but:

Per month/48 hour work week

domestic - c148ml (about $290)
unskilled - c250ml (about $470)
semi-skilled - c270ml ($505)
skilled - c284ml ($530)
Technician - c303ml - ($566)

and by comparison:

University professor: - c549ml ($1026)

As an added note, the 2010 (latest figure I could find) poverty level in Costa Rica:

c92ml per month in urban areas - about $172
c71ml per month in rural areas - about $150!

Just think, if a del REY chica does 2 "cien" sessions a month she is above the poverty level :roll: :o

Seriously one would wonder just how these people live on so little! Hell my income is almost double the Professor's pay and I have trouble a lot of months. The biggest factors are all related to how they live:
1:Average household has 3-4 wage earners
2:average is less than 1 car per household
3:insurance is about 1/10 the cost in the USA- medical costs are much less here!
4:even thou food is not cheap here; because of the way they eat, and where they do most of their shopping, they spend about 1/2 what the average US citizen spends.

It is much more complicated than this. There is a book that lists every job and the minimum for the job. Think size of a bible.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:49 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

BB57 said....

------------------------
BB they aren't banging 2 chicas a day like you. :roll: :shock: That's how they make it. I suggest you give up sex for one month as an experiment. You in? :mrgreen: :D

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:59 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Seabreeze wrote:
BB they aren't banging 2 chicas a day like you. :roll: :shock: That's how they make it. I suggest you give up sex for one month as an experiment. You in? :mrgreen: :D

+1

Excellent idea!! :shock: :P :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:05 pm 

Seabreeze wrote:

NOT NO, BUT HELL NO!!!!!!! I AM NOT GIVING UP SEX EVEN FOR A WEEK AS LONG AS I CAN KEEP FROM IT!!!

"Banging two a day like you" Damn!! Sadly only in my dreams :roll: :evil: :oops: At my age it is getting hard to maintain the 2 a week habit!!!! But you are right, if I did not spend about $400 a month on chicas I could live a lot better-a lot less happy, but better living style!! Nope, i'll keep living the way I do and keep spending the money on chicas as long as I can!! Like my Dad said when I was young - Son, get all you can while you can because someday you can't!!! :wink: :D

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:10 pm 

Perro Sucio wrote:
Seabreeze wrote:

+1

Excellent idea!! :shock: :P :lol:

Amigo, I will WHEN you do also :!: :idea: :wink: :twisted: :P :lol: And I know both of us--AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN!!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:31 pm 

I would like to clear up an apparent confusion about what we are doing here. It seems like some people have misconstrued this as some kind of repayment for money owed.

From the beginning, this fund raiser has been a sort of belated Christmas fund for 10 former Scores employees.

This was never about making up shortfalls in wages or money owed to anybody by Scores. That is a matter between them and their former employer. I do not want to get involved or put in the middle of that mess. If anybody states or implies that this is what that is, I will respectfully withdraw from this and forward the funds to whomever takes over. I do not want anybody to infer from what is said or written that I am (or we are) in any way representing or repaying any money on behalf of Scores or Jeff.

The money will be split evenly and distributed to each of the listed employees. Nobody will be given more or less, based on anything related to their employment at Scores.

Just want to make that crystal clear, for everybody's sake.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:35 pm 

I consider it an acomplishment when I can find a chica that doesn't have "BangBang Was Here!" already scrawled into her labia. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:10 pm 

Thank you for clearing that up Orange, it should have been clear from the name of this thread.
Anyway now there should be no doubt about our objectives.

There is nothing either good or bad
but thinking makes it so.
HAMLET

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:22 pm 

Orange, maybe you are right, but I really do not believe anyone here was considering this in anyway a repayment for lost wages. I think everyone knows it is just a GIFT to help out a group of good but misfortunate people!!!! And if they didn't, they should now be very clear on this.

What started the discussion about wages was a simple question out of curiosity by ISRA123 as to what people in Costa Rica in these types of jobs could expect. Since he is one of those that started this project I really think he knows it is "JUST A GIFT". The responses to his question were just that, "responses to his question"!! If the discussion about typical wages has confused anyone, I for one am sorry!! I personally took it as an indication of just how little these people make and how important it is to NOT LOSE any of what little they do make.!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:26 pm 

Thanks BB57. My curiosity got the better of me. I should have asked the question as a PM to someone like you.
anyway I think we are back on track now.

There is nothing either good or bad
but thinking makes it so.
HAMLET

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:29 pm 

The Dwarf's posts about caution may have had something to do with Orange's concerns.

I'm sure that he's been silenced about that now.

We've got about 2 more weeks to collect. Let's do it BIG. They need this......really.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 160 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next