www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:20 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:08 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

I have been trying to get to Costa Rica for 6 months but...

I can get to Cancun with some medical travel needed. I need the usual advise.. chica friendly hotels mainly,
and recommended HDR type establishments. I have been successful using Latin American Cupid to find companionship and hope to do the same in Cancun. Thanks!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:47 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Northshore wrote:
I have been trying to get to Costa Rica for 6 months but...

I can get to Cancun with some medical travel needed. I need the usual advise.. chica friendly hotels mainly,
and recommended HDR type establishments. I have been successful using Latin American Cupid to find companionship and hope to do the same in Cancun. Thanks!

Nothing remotely like HDR in Cancun. And be very careful.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:48 am 

I have a Cancun timeshare and they are sending me almost daily emails to try and get me down there since they opened up.

Most of the hotels in the Hotel Zone (on the ocean) are all inclusive resorts. Those hotels are NOT guest friendly.
You are probably going to need to stay at a downtown hotel. These are less expensive and also not as nice. Much fewer amenities. Also the downtown area has gotten a bit sketchy crime-wise.

As the previous poster said, be very careful. First you really don't want to have to go to the hospital for Covid in Mexico. Also I would imagine petty crime is on the rise in Cancun as it is primarily a tourist area and there have been few tourists spending money. The resorts will protect you from most of this but your guest won't be very welcome.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:16 pm 

In Playa del Carmen, there is a small non-descript hotel called the Pleasure Palace. Most taxistas know where it is. I have no experience with this venue, but the reports I've heard is that it is rather mediocre. You can also walk along the pedestrian street that begins at Benito Juarez and runs past the Quinta Alegre shopping mall, and you may get lucky with a local. Don't expect SJ Gulch mongering quality in Playa del Carmen.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:25 pm 

BlueDevil wrote:
In Playa del Carmen, there is a small non-descript hotel called the Pleasure Palace. Most taxistas know where it is. I have no experience with this venue, but the reports I've heard is that it is rather mediocre. You can also walk along the pedestrian street that begins at Benito Juarez and runs past the Quinta Alegre shopping mall, and you may get lucky with a local. Don't expect SJ Gulch mongering quality in Playa del Carmen.

I love Playa del Carmen for the great beach and the food. But I have never had pfp there. Better off spiking the gringas or-the Euros if you have that game.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:33 am 

I asked the male employees at my all inclusive for some P4P. They hooked me up with a very attractive mexican chica but I couldn't get her in the resort so I had to get a hotel downtown

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:35 pm 

A well known CRTer is in the Cancun/Playa del Carmen area at the moment. There is little action and the all seems to be operating at a fraction of what it should. Tinder and some migratory colombian hoes are available for fun but all in all not worth the effort unless you are just absolutely desperate to get on a plane.