www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:44 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hooters
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:55 am 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Who has been to Hooters in SJ? I was just wondering if the food is the same and if you have any shot of pulling a chica out of there for a nooner? Theres just something about being able to be with a chick from hooters and watching her take off that shirt and slide down those shorts. I'm sure I'm not the only one that hasn't walked into a HOOTERS and wished he could Phuck the shit out of everyone of them!!

Post subject: Re: Hooters
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:30 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Which one there are 3 of them that I know of. I like the one in San Pedro the best. The menu is about the same as USA but the isn't as good. The girls anything can happen.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:38 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

I have gone to all 3 (at least once every trip) chances of getting one .....zero , you would need in my opinion, to at least live in sjo, go in there multiple times, throw money around , find out where they go to party after work , then get lucky and find one that is needing cash or is a part time worker.
Just buy a hooters outfit here in the states, get a delrey hooker and have her put it on, you will save hours and money

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:51 am 

Chilimike wrote:
Just buy a hooters outfit here in the states, get a delrey hooker and have her put it on, you will save hours and money

Thanks for the advice. Where can I get the hooters outfit...not for me but for the delrey hooker :roll:

cheers,
Attila

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:06 am 

I was at the one in Escazu with Lennydo and Chili Tabasco over Halloween. The chicas were practicing their upcoming Halloween show at the time. "Warm Beer and Lousy Food" was served. Seriously. Had to send the wings back. The Ticas were hotties though.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:40 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

http://heavy.com/action/girls/2010/10/t ... ter-girls/

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:43 am 

Chilimike wrote:
I have gone to all 3 (at least once every trip) chances of getting one .....zero , you would need in my opinion, to at least live in sjo, go in there multiple times, throw money around , find out where they go to party after work , then get lucky and find one that is needing cash or is a part time worker.

Lmao!! Now there's an idea, but it just wouldn't be the same. I go to Hooters about once a month because of the wings and tits. I just thought it would be fun to go to one where you might have a slight chance on snatching one out of there. I also wanted to know if the food was the same..wings and shrimp...Also if it was close to the gulch...I will be staying at Mona Lisa....At the very least they would probably be fun to play around with. the girls in the states all seem to be tired of getting hit on by old men....it was a thought of more of a change pace option..

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:03 am 

gmeaclue wrote:
Lmao!! Now there's an idea, but it just wouldn't be the same. I go to Hooters about once a month because of the wings and tits. I just thought it would be fun to go to one where you might have a slight chance on snatching one out of there. I also wanted to know if the food was the same..wings and shrimp...Also if it was close to the gulch...I will be staying at Mona Lisa....At the very least they would probably be fun to play around with. the girls in the states all seem to be tired of getting hit on by old men....it was a thought of more of a change pace option..

I say go for it! Break the monotony of see-a-chica-do-a-chica. Add a challenge to the hunt, and even if it doesn't go off, you'll have had fun in the try.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:39 am 

gmeaclue wrote:

The closest Hooters will be in San Pedro http://www.hooters.co.cr/sanpedro.php

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:45 pm 

Attila wrote:
gmeaclue wrote:

The closest Hooters will be in San Pedro http://www.hooters.co.cr/sanpedro.php

Thanks Atilla, I just looked it up and glanced at the menu...Are you friggin kidding me?? 20 piece buffalo shrimp is 40.00...20 wings are 27.00...how can people that live there afford to eat there at those prices??? Hooters by me...20 shrimp 14.99...20 wings also 14.99....I'll be eating local food..WOW!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:53 pm 

You are staying at Mona Lisa. Go to Zona or Scores, or both, for a session. Afterwards, cross the street and go to Soda Peru for a good reasonable price meal.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:24 pm 

Attila wrote:
You are staying at Mona Lisa. Go to Zona or Scores, or both, for a session. Afterwards, cross the street and go to Soda Peru for a good reasonable price meal.

I like how you think...I've never been to soda Peru..where is it exactly?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:39 pm 

Zona is on the SE corner of calle 3a & ave 9. Soda Peru is directly across the street from Scores, on the NW corner of calle 3a & ave 7. Open between the hrs. of 11am-4pm. The chicas at Scores and Zona can tell you where it is :)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:29 pm 

Order take-out from Soda Peru and bring it in to the girls. You'll get your money's worth from the girls.

Or save yourself some steps and get something for the girls from the ScoreS kitchen. Excellent food.

Many of these girls sit there waiting for us all day with no food. :( Just don't feed the chubby ones if you can find any. :roll:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:29 am 

Damn, for once I have to agree with Greengo! The way guys on here are always condemning the food in the San Jose restaurants yet continually praising Soda Peru you would think it was a 5 star restaurant with off the charts food and give-away prices. IT IS NON OF THOSE!!!! It is at best average to maybe slightly better food, prices are on average about 25% higher than sodas of similar facilities, quality, and quantity!! The only thing it has going for it is location, IF you are at Scores or Zona2 and are hungry. As Greengo said, there are many sodas within 2-5 blocks of Soda Peru with better food and more food for the price, and the price is lower!!! JMHO!!