www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:34 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: visa for chica
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 6:12 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Don Carlos is correct about the long tailed financial responsibility even if she and you split in the first 30 days. Thiink long and hard before you do that. In addition, if you bring her and her Babi*s to the US under either the marital or finacee VISA and break up, you can find yourself paying both spousal and Ch*ld support for a long time, even if she moves back to CR. :shock: Most states will collect it from you and forward it to her. :roll: :shock:

A prenup will not help you unless she is a highly educated chica and you hired a Spanish speaking attorney to explain the prenup to her prior to you bringing her to the US. Even then, the US courts will not allow you to just kick her out regardless of how badly she may behave. :twisted:

I think it's much better to enroll her in the Berlitz English class in San Jose (out near the Forum) and then bring her (and her Babi*s) to the US on a student VISA for one year. You only are obligated for one year of her support and so long as she remains in school, she (you) can get it renewed for 4 years+ and after one year, she can get a green card that will allow her to work, :roll: get a drivers license and buy insurance for a car that you buy for her in her name. :shock: :roll:

Is low self esteem a prerequisite for being a good Ho or is it a result? ;-)

Last edited by Lennydo on Wed May 29, 2013 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 7:08 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

WOW this is a lot of shit lol oh well im not ready to take plunge just yet I wont rush this decision im not going to ruin my life over a tica

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 7:11 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Stop it. :shock: :roll:

You don't take the animals out of their natural habitat.

Ever! :D :P :!:

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 8:58 pm 

Perro Succio's advice is the best. 8)

Mine is just if you are emotionally committed to doing something really stupid and how you might minimize your risk.

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 9:39 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Roadtoad wrote:
WOW this is a lot of shit lol oh well im not ready to take plunge just yet I wont rush this decision im not going to ruin my life over a tica

You asked a relatively simple question at the beginning of this thread. You were given basic information on visas. And later on in the thread, others chimed in with their advice. Whatever you do, make sure you know what you want out of life. Because, sometimes you get what you ask for, without ever realizing what you were asking for. I agree with Perro Sucio, keep the charming, lovely latinas in their natural habitat.

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 11:34 pm 

Lots of great information and advice from the CRT Membership here which keeps CRT very valuable!

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 12:09 am 

BlueDevil wrote:
Gersen wrote:
Maybe a seperate category for immigration issues would be a good idea for CRT. Alot of guys interested I think.

I thought everyone was a monger here... who didn't get attached to the chicas... :shock: :lol:

I get attached to them....then I pull out...sometimes the tight ones who haven't had any K*ds takes a little longer...

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 12:13 am 

BlueDevil wrote:
Roadtoad wrote:

You asked a relatively simple question at the beginning of this thread. You were given basic information on visas. And later on in the thread, others chimed in with their advice. Whatever you do, make sure you know what you want out of life. Because, sometimes you get what you ask for, without ever realizing what you were asking for. I agree with Perro Sucio, keep the charming, lovely latinas in their natural habitat.

Some friends visited me when I lived here, we went to Mt. Arenal. They were fascinated by the colorful volcanic rocks and tried to take some back. Officials at the airport confiscated them with the same statement, good advice for the putas as well, I remember a friend's statement, we don't pay them to come over, we pay them to LEAVE ...

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 12:23 am 

Maximus62 wrote:
We all come down here thinking that we would never get attached to a girl. Then there is always that one.

Not me...

Now when I'm 85 and she promises to push me around in my wheelchair and wipe my ass and clean my dentures and doesn't mind shouting to communicate because I can't hear...

Still NO !!!

Anyone want to help form a group like AA or NA ? If a member gets weak he can call on other members to talk sense into him and talk him out of it, we can call it RR, "recovering romantics"...

I'll post before and after pics of my ex wife and my financial statement on the front door of the meeting room. "Before" wife thin, statement fat. "After" wife fat, statement thin. It'll be our version of "scared straight" !

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 7:12 am 

Roadtoad wrote:

Now you're talking!

Here's another platitude....

"Why limit yourself to one woman when you can have then all?"

Free yourself from the anglocentric, judeo christrian beliefs of monogamy, nuclear family, and fidelity till death do you part. I think some chic made those up anyway. Your loins scream a different tune. You have been given the privilege of the freedom to travel and experience the beautiful sexy latin female. Enjoy them one and ALL!

Ok one more platitude.....

"It's only a pooosie!"

PR

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 8:24 am 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Trust me guys im just thinking out loud everytime I go to cr I have at least 1 tica say she loves me this last trip I had 2 but there is this 1 nica I just cant get enough of I spent a total of nine days with her most ticas after I blow my load I cant wait to get them out of my room and head back for more pu*sy but this chic is just cool BUT I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE ALL PROS WHO NEVER GET ATTACHED LOL LOL LIARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 11:33 am 

Roadtoad wrote:
Trust me guys im just thinking out loud everytime I go to cr I have at least 1 tica say she loves me this last trip I had 2 but there is this 1 nica I just cant get enough of I spent a total of nine days with her most ticas after I blow my load I cant wait to get them out of my room and head back for more pu*sy but this chic is just cool BUT I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE ALL PROS WHO NEVER GET ATTACHED LOL LOL LIARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have some favorites I get ''attached" to, one I've been seeing for 10 years ! She was a 20 year old hottie and actually my very first puta experience on my first visit in 2003! She's an elegant classy mujer of 30 now, and when I visit, I sometimes take her on weekend getaways to Arenal, she's a facebook friend, and I always bring her gifts from the US when I visit. She's highly intelligent and stunningly beautiful, now speaks excellent English and still has not had K*ds, she has a good "real" job now and no longer hangs at the HDR or SL and only sees old regulars.

That being said....

Still wouldn't bring her back to the US !!!

Joke : A daddy bull and his son were looking down from a hill at a herd of cows. "Wow, dad, look at them hot bitches! Let's run down there a Phuck a few!!!" the dad said, "Son, we're going to WALK down there and Phuck them all !!!" :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 11:36 am 

Roadtoad wrote:

Sounds like Sandra who is Nica and 1/4 Filipino...she IS AMAZING !!! :mrgreen: :D :twisted: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 11:53 am 

Phoenix Rising wrote:
Roadtoad wrote:

Now you're talking!

Here's another platitude....

"Why limit yourself to one woman when you can have then all?"

Free yourself from the anglocentric, judeo christrian beliefs of monogamy, nuclear family, and fidelity till death do you part. I think some chic made those up anyway. Your loins scream a different tune. You have been given the privilege of the freedom to travel and experience the beautiful sexy latin female. Enjoy them one and ALL!

Ok one more platitude.....

"It's only a pooosie!"

PR

"Judeo-Christian" beliefs..."

King Solomon had 700+ wives and 300+ "concubines" and was adored by all his subjects, he was intelligent and wise and rich beyond belief. He fell in love with the Queen of Sheeba and also began trusting and loving some of his wives and concubines who led him astray and his world came a tumblin down real fast.

Samson was the strongest man alive in his days and had a history of cavorting with ho's. He ended up trusting and falling in love with a woman, Delilah, she deceived him, he had his eyes stabbed out by his enemies she conspired with, went blind and later went to his death at an early age thanks to her.

Proverbs 21:19 ESV / 37 helpful votes

It is better to live in a desert land than with a quarrelsome and fretful woman.

Proverbs 27:15 ESV / 21 helpful votes

A continual dripping on a rainy day and a quarrelsome wife are alike;

1 Timothy 2:12 ESV / 25 helpful votes

I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet.

And lastly, we all know what happened to Adam when he trusted Eve.....

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 2:46 pm 

Damn!! Can I get an AMEN! for brother NetGems!! :D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next