www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:16 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: bbbjcim
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:47 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

ok, somewhat new to crt. If this question has been asked, sorry, but if so no one has anawered it in my opinion. How do you ask a tica for a bbbjcim!!!! Many people love to tell storys about their bbbjcim (which by the way are great storys), but they fail to explain how the tica understands what you want. Do you ask ih spanish, english, a mix of the two?Is there a cool way they are used to that is not so offensive? This site is great, thanks for all the great info everyone. :D

Post subject: Re: bbbjcim
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:14 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

i don't know if theres a cool way to ask. these girls have heard everything. my spanish is barely passable but if i wanted that i would just say something like cuanto para leche en tu boca. :|

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:30 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Dangerous39c wrote:
ok, somewhat new to crt. If this question has been asked, sorry, but if so no one has anawered it in my opinion. How do you ask a tica for a bbbjcim!!!! Many people love to tell storys about their bbbjcim (which by the way are great storys), but they fail to explain how the tica understands what you want. Do you ask ih spanish, english, a mix of the two?Is there a cool way they are used to that is not so offensive? This site is great, thanks for all the great info everyone. :D

i think it is a universal language but "blow job sin condom en boca" should work

Voted San Jose's #1 Maripepino

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:35 am 

I've been told that the best way to ask is something like this:

Feliz Diá de St. Valentin, mi amor. Me gustariá regalarte mi preciosa leche dulce en tu boca linda y ver las gotas de mi masculinidad cayendo de tu cara bonita...y, por supuesto, no pagaré nada porque la seriá la experiencia de la vida para te--y soy jugador!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:17 am 

Dangerous39c wrote:

I will leave the Spanish translation to the experts, I'm way too lazy to look it up :D First, hopefully you would not be including only Ticas in your bbbjcim quest! Remember, Tica means woman from Costa Rica, not a p4p girl. I definitely would not exclude Nicas, Colombianas, Dominicanas, et al, in your search :idea:

As for actually getting a bbbjcim, I make a joke out of pretty much everything. It puts both me and her at ease, I feel. I always assume sin condom and just ask, "So do you spit or swallow?" Ask either out of the blue or while she is playing up her game, like many will do at the bar. You know the drill, chica approaches..you play it cool..she throws her game trying to get in your wallet....that is the time to flip the game and gain your advantage. I always let the girl broach $$ first, then turn that in to getting what I want :D

It works for any request that would normally seem "awkward". "So you love to take it in the ass, right?" If you are seeking something specific and it feels awkward to you, get it right into the open early. This pushes her reaction for you to see immediately. If she runs, great, NEXT :arrow: . If she is interested but quickly counters with n price, the hardcore flag goes up for me (but at least you know where you stand). And if she retorts with a joke and tries to flip it on you and have fun with it, well than you may have hot gold :!: :!:

Have fun with it! She is making a sales call on you, so sell her back. Lead her where you want her to go. :D

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:32 am 

How about just blasting off in her mouth? If she is blowing you sin condom, then it is just a moment away. I have always thought it weird that guys are WAY too much into negotiating. I think a lot of times when you negotiate you lose quality of the time with the girl with every request. I guess it is ok for guys who wanna be sure that they are getting the Burger King "your way, right away" deal.

If the girl digs you just a little because you used a little personality to get her going I would be willing to bet she will be more comfy and if you have to negotiate for things that would be the best time. This is where to law of attraction comes in to play. You don't have to be the most handsome guy, you just have to make the girl comfy with you. I am not sure why guys are sooooo resistant to trying this. If you are in this game, then you should not be offended if it does not work.....

Just my humble ramblings.......

the DR

<-----OG'n it with a smile..... 8) :D

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:50 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

then you find out the difference of love or like from the girl!!!! ( spit or swallow) :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:19 pm 

Tinman wrote:
then you find out the difference of love or like from the girl!!!! ( spit or swallow) :lol: :lol: :lol:

heh heh heh!!!! 8)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:43 pm 

Easier to say I'm sorry than to ask for permission, eh?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:19 pm 

wait...you mean you can c*m in their mouth??? who knew?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:36 pm 

Dangerous39c wrote:

Lets start with a few basics, my horny friend - a tica is a Costa Rican female - its not another word for whore - so lets start there - pissing them off is a sure way not to glaze their tonsils.

Believe me - if you don't want to use Spanish - even bad Spanish - to get your point across - they probably would get the point even in English - trust me, you are not the first to ask this question. You are also the customer, so don't be so worried about offending them - believe me, they will not be offended - unless your personal hygene (and thats not the case with you - is it....is it :?: ) is really off and then you deserve what you don't get.

Frankly, some will do it (especially in MP's) often for a small propina (tip) - others do it b/c they like it - or at least pretend to.

Jenny at Relax (she's a NICA, not a TICA) is well know to love spunk; Laura/Lorena is back (this week :roll: ) at HLH and she loves to suck a full C*ck dry -there are others.

Get the lingo down, stop using the wrong word and get your ass over to Relax and Hotel Little Havana and start pumping out the white stickey stuff into some waiting mouths.